let this thread die (NYK)

I knew it wouldn't have gotten answered after last nights loss haha, so I'm going to ask again after the anger has settled down.

But I was wondering what is the cheapest/best way to get Knicks tickets? I want to possibly go to the Lakers game coming up soon, which are expensive I know, but would appreciate if you guys have any good recommendations on how to get tickets for cheap. Also are the 400 levels bad? If not the Laker game, I wouldn't mind the Jazz game or Kings game, or anything coming up pretty soon.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

I knew it wouldn't have gotten answered after last nights loss haha, so I'm going to ask again after the anger has settled down.

But I was wondering what is the cheapest/best way to get Knicks tickets? I want to possibly go to the Lakers game coming up soon, which are expensive I know, but would appreciate if you guys have any good recommendations on how to get tickets for cheap. Also are the 400 levels bad? If not the Laker game, I wouldn't mind the Jazz game or Kings game, or anything coming up pretty soon.

Thanks
Lakers game will be tough to get cheap tickets for..There's no way you're not paying more than face value for them..If you live in NYC, I'd say just be patient and wait until the night before the game or the day of the game and hit up Craigslist. There are people with season tickets that will hype the prices up for a game just to make a profit even though it's a game they won't be able to go to for w/e reason..If they can't get rid of the tickets a few days before the game, they'll get desperate and you should be able to get them for face value.

It's not gonna happen every time because sometimes there are people willing to pay the hyped prices to see their favorite out of state team (Lakers, Bulls,Thunder, etc.) but I'd say stay patient and hope you get lucky. Some sites like StubHub also may be a good option if you wait until a few hours before the game..People will often drop the price rather than be stubborn n not sell them at all. But like I said, that's only an option if you live close enough to MSG that you'd be able to make it to the game within 2-3 hours of getting the tickets.

400 Level seats are pretty bad but it depends how close you wanna be..You can obviously see the game from any seat in MSG or else they wouldn't be able to sell them, but you won't be able to make out faces n all that. I'd say up to the 200s and you're in good shape..300s are decent but nothing spectacular..I'd say aim for 250> if you have the money to. They changed the seating numbers this season so the old 42 section is like 120 now, but it's still pretty much in the same area as it was last year. I've gotten seats in the 120 section (used to be the 42 section) for $110 which is face value and the seats were extremely close to the court. I could make out their faces and everything.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by Big J 33

AjvhoHbCEAIPufE.jpg

Bad playcalling + star player who is not a natural playmaker + little confidence in the role players = the Knicks struggles
eek.gif

I'm Crying
roll.gif
Carmelo is the official, Mr. Yolo

Don't worry, everyone, I've solved everything.
Knicks trade Amare and Chandler for Dwight and Hedo.

Knicks trade Melo for Deron Williams and MarShon Brooks.

Melo gets the spotlight, the Nets get their superstar. Orlando gets vets to stay competitive. Knicks GET THE MICHAEL JORDAN OF TURKEY.. plus D-Will and Dwight.

Then, Dolan has a mini-stroke, survives, but in his incapacitated state he sells the Knicks

I told yall earlier in this thread Orlando will like our package better than everyone else and that if he is traded he will be dealt here. The Magic will still be very good because Tyson is an excellent center and Amare is a very good scorer and an all-star, they have a very good supporting cast so they will still be good and probably better then us for now. Tyson and Amare for Dwight and Hedo works and I think will happen before the trade deadline .

If we gave up Tyson and Amar'e and take back Hedo, Ryan Anderson better be a part of it.

It got all the way here in 16 games.
30t6p3b.gif

Wrong thread.

Still feel those ORL reports and Phil Jackson talk is still trolling.

WTH are yall talking about. calm down folks lol

Haven't been here in mad long and all of a sudden we wanna trade ppl away again? let the chemistry form bros
wink.gif

Melo ain't getting traded no where . Amare is the only one i see the Knicks parting with and also Chandler but ONLY if it's for D.Howard

Back
Top Bottom