let this thread die (NYK)

the NY media needs to stop this bullcrap. its pathetic how they sniff at anything for an article. and NY is weak right now with the recent struggles so idiots reading the paper will believe anything.

THE KNICKS ARE NOT BLOWING THE ROSTER UP.
WE ARE NOT TRADING AMARE
WE ARE NOT TRADING CHANDLER
WE ARE NOT GETTING DERON WILLIAMS.
WE ARE NOT GETTING DWIGHT HOWARD.

i dont care what the hell fickle +#$ fans say they have a right to an opinion but its yellow-journalism to constantly promote these ideas of trades happening.

We havent even played a single game with a healthy roster and dudes are talking about trades? why, so we could further prolong the chemistry issues?

You fans who propose trade ideas arent real fans of the team. you're just fans on your own opinion. seems like y'all rather see us fail to satisfy your own egos than wish the team success.

As a fan you stick by your players. Wanting to trade Amare shows no loyalty. and what is being a fan without loyalty? nothing. take yall trade ideas to 2k12.

Lakers thread got us by like 50 pages
sick.gif
damn what happened
laugh.gif

Knicks fans for the most part ARE loyal.    Real fans were still watching the Knicks and going to games when Othella Harrington was starting.

... the Knicks organization on the other hand is one of the least loyal organizations I can think of.

Your making like were talking about trading Amare and Chandler for a bum.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

the NY media needs to stop this bullcrap. its pathetic how they sniff at anything for an article. and NY is weak right now with the recent struggles so idiots reading the paper will believe anything.

THE KNICKS ARE NOT BLOWING THE ROSTER UP.
WE ARE NOT TRADING AMARE
WE ARE NOT TRADING CHANDLER
WE ARE NOT GETTING DERON WILLIAMS.
WE ARE NOT GETTING DWIGHT HOWARD.

i dont care what the hell fickle +#$ fans say they have a right to an opinion but its yellow-journalism to constantly promote these ideas of trades happening.

We havent even played a single game with a healthy roster and dudes are talking about trades? why, so we could further prolong the chemistry issues?

You fans who propose trade ideas arent real fans of the team. you're just fans on your own opinion. seems like y'all rather see us fail to satisfy your own egos than wish the team success.

As a fan you stick by your players. Wanting to trade Amare shows no loyalty. and what is being a fan without loyalty? nothing. take yall trade ideas to 2k12.

The column is from CBS Miami though

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Knicks fans for the most part ARE loyal.    Real fans were still watching the Knicks and going to games when Othella Harrington was starting.

... the Knicks organization on the other hand is one of the least loyal organizations I can think of.

Your making like were talking about trading Amare and Chandler for a bum.
Clarence Weatherspoon, Shandon Anderson, Howard Eisley
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

If trading for Dwight it takes to bring Phil out of retirement, then so be it, sign me up. Dude doesn't need a great point guard for his system so we'll be fine. Just need to get a couple of shooters and someone that could be solid at the 4.

++#*#+ up a few gimmes, but good play so far. Agua fiendin
smokin.gif

old #%* Glen Rice
pimp.gif
and didn't dude get Sarah Palin guts

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Lakers thread got us by like 50 pages
sick.gif
damn what happened
laugh.gif

well...half a game just happened and there's been like...4 posts about it?
laugh.gif

......AGUA LIVES

I have not seen this kind of ball movement and TRUST from the Knicks all season.

One half though.

Beyond impressed with that half, haven't seen us like that this year. Great ball movement, Amar'e is attacking on by sides of the ball and he looks mad. Carmelo passing and not forcing. I hope they learn from this and get it together.

Im worried about Melo's injury it's obviously affecting his jumpshot. I love the 8 rebounds tho , I agree with Clyde dude could be a 23 10 and 5 dude if he wanted too

Some nice play. I was still frustrated with a few guys.

Let me find out Jeffries has a jumper though
laugh.gif
STAT and Fields looked good.

alanhahn Alan Hahn
Tyson said it best there to @TinaCervasio: not forcing long 3s before bigs are set in rebounding position. Key.

Back
Top Bottom