let this thread die (NYK)

You don't use that name here.
laugh.gif

Allan, that knee good?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Toney can shoot and score sometimes, but only sometimes, and literally any other time he doesn't make a basket he does something terrible with the ball.

Man i $$*%%!! hate this coach. Billy Walker was on fire, pull him, went cold. Then put in a rotation solely to grab rebounds and jack 3s like it makes sense. Amare not touching the paint like it just got a fresh coat is starting to piss me off.

I don't have a lot of faith in Baron but hopefully he can bring some leadership on the court, get it together out there. I wouldn't mind Gilbert Arenas, I think he can still ball. Overall, they were decent tonight. Got hot with the 3s but then they miss 8 of them in a row. It's like they're stupid and don't realize to switch it up

Real talk we lost cuz during that stretch in the 4th instead of shooting 3s we turned the ball over.

This game did not help get Pringles out the door.

I wonder what it took for him to play Novak? Just Melo being out?

I didn't see the game...just the score and assumed we were doing well since we were able to hang most of the game. Guess I was wrong.

43 three point attempts?!
30t6p3b.gif

For dudes who watched the game why complain about the 3pt attempts? These guys are garbage with no Melo to fall back on or blame. This aint like the game against Cha where they showed great ball movement. The Heat plays defense. They knew what it was when they came in to this and decided to jack up 3s and fight that way. If not yall would've got that 40pt loss yall wanted.

Back
Top Bottom