let this thread die (NYK)

Same ol new Knicks
Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

were 7-13 20 games in. For us to reach the playoffs in this short season we probably will have to go like 30-16 from here on out.
Think of it as a guarantee Pringles won't be here next season unless we go on a 20 game win streak during the toughest part of our schedule.

I don't think 37-29 is the record necessary for the 8th spot.

This season is going to be real similar to a NFL season where the team with the best timing will make a run in the playoffs.

Which ever team that can catch a good rhythm and be healthy heading into April will be the most successful in the playoffs.

I do kind of feel bad for Chandler. He works every night.

GaBeGRaMz wrote:
I don't think 37-29 is the record necessary for the 8th spot.

This season is going to be real similar to a NFL season where the team with the best timing will make a run in the playoffs.

Which ever team that can catch a good rhythm and be healthy heading into April will be the most successful in the playoffs.

I do kind of feel bad for Chandler. He works every night.

Your probably right but the East is way better this year. I say 28-18 at least

A couple losses ago Marbury was answering fans questions on twitter about the Knicks.. I dont follow him but i saw someone retweet him. I know some of yall will dismiss it because its steph, but he's speaking truth and he knows first hand from experience with the Mike.

Answering fans:
-He [Stat] needs a PG that can play pick and roll. Melo is not a DPHONY type of GUY.

-he [Dantoni] doesn't have a system. Just play is his system. 5 years of hood winking

-all melo has to do is play and say nothing other then what happened in the game. They [Media] want him and stat to get into it.

-everyone will see if they keep losing. They media can care less if they win. If they lose its better for the media. More papers

-its not about wins and loses with Dolan. As long as the popcorn is popping and the beer and seats are selling he's winning.

-I will stay silent when need be. He came from the West to the east to try to hoodwink the real. Sorry its not working here in NYC!

-Exactly. He wants the New York Suns. He wishes he was in AZ taking those soft questions after a L In NY you have to explain

-I knew the real NYK fans would begin to see the real.

-I never told NY a lie and I won't now.

This !#!!* Marbury aint say nothing new though. To think he woke up 4am in China to tweet that.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

The cancer calling the potato chip, melanoma.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That's my man Marbury.
tired.gif

^Word like this dude is a clown coming in here trolling all high and mighty when his squad is 2 games over .500 #@!$ outta here I can't wait till this season is over so all the Dirk nut huggers can go back under the rock they was hiding under before last season.

i didn't see the game but I really am hoping that the team is tanking some of these games to get D'antoni fired.

Come on now. the rockets? A team that's lead by luis scola and kevin martin with the funny shooting form?

There's no excuse for these losses. I hope D'Antoni is gone by morning come.

The players need to let it be known dantoni gotta go. Only leader we have is Tyson. We would be trash with Chauncey instead of him I don't care what any of u say.

Amare and dantoni enable each other. That much is obvious from their post game comments.

i agree tyson doesn't deserve this... dude plays hard and tries his best but the knicks still suck...i will admit he is a tad bit overpaid and same with amare... i love tyson on this team but 14 mil a year nah man more like 10-11 mil a year 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

i didn't see the game but I really am hoping that the team is tanking some of these games to get D'antoni fired.

Come on now. the rockets? A team that's lead by luis scola and kevin martin with the funny shooting form?

There's no excuse for these losses. I hope D'Antoni is gone by morning come.
I just hope you're prepared for the team to keep losing after Pringles is gone cuz our roster sucks. Coaching is only one problem and I don't believe Woodson is an upgrade.

ok knicks fans lets say hypothetically the knicks do fire dantoni who would be your choice for coach? if phil jackson considered coming back i would pick him first, then jerry sloan next and after that would have to be flip saunders...

Jerry Sloan definitely. I read he's interested in coaching again, definitely worth giving him a shot and pursuing if Phil doesn't come back which I don't think will.

Back
Top Bottom