let this thread die (NYK)

B. Davis used to be my fav PG..

How much would we have left for Baron by the way ?

Can we realistically make a run at Deron if the Nets don't get Dwight? Melo n STAT make close to 40mil combined..Tyson is gonna be about a 12 mil hit a year correct?..Don't see how we could give Deron the 14-15 he deserves

Baron's knees have been done with 6 years, him being here would be a joke.

Knicks were not getting CP3 THIS season regardless, so they still have a shot at the end of the year. I've always made it know I prefer the guy out in New Jersey.

I'm happy with our current team. If shumpert turns out in a good enough starting PG, we keep Shawne, and we can add some pieces like Chandler, Gallo, or any other good role player I think we're a legitimate contender.

All of this ofcourse goes to waste and is total BS if Dwight ends up on the Lakers.

laugh.gif
You know it's not over until Paul commits to LA and Dwight is officially a Laker.

Melo and Amare can both add one more year to their contracts but have to accept 12 mill a piece in the 2012-2013 season for us to get another max

If Dwight goes to the Lakers, they're the favorites along with the Miami Heat now that they're working on improving their bench..I wouldn't guarantee a title for either team though..nobody on the Lakers can stop both LeBron AND Wade..You can put Metta World Peace on LeBron, but who's covering Wade?..And who on the Heat is gonna cover Dwight? If Dwight does go to the Lakers, it's probably in free agency..Seeing how the Hornets got Odom, Scola, AND Kevin Martin, which is a combined 60ish points a night, no way they give up Dwight for Bynum and their bench warmers

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

If Dwight goes to the Lakers, they're the favorites along with the Miami Heat now that they're working on improving their bench..I wouldn't guarantee a title for either team though..nobody on the Lakers can stop both LeBron AND Wade..You can put Metta World Peace on LeBron, but who's covering Wade?..And who on the Heat is gonna cover Dwight? If Dwight does go to the Lakers, it's probably in free agency..Seeing how the Hornets got Odom, Scola, AND Kevin Martin, which is a combined 60ish points a night, no way they give up Dwight for Bynum and their bench warmers

Kobe, and hope Chris is Isiah lite come finals time.

You're putting Kobe on Dwayne Wade? Wade will just blow past Kobe on almost every possession..Kobe can still do work on the offensive end with his jumper, but let's be real now..Kobe isn't the defensive beast he was a few years back

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Can we realistically make a run at Deron if the Nets don't get Dwight? Melo n STAT make close to 40mil combined..Tyson is gonna be about a 12 mil hit a year correct?..Don't see how we could give Deron the 14-15 he deserves

If that renegotiation thing is real, we've got a real shot, but that's assuming NJ doesn't just trade him to Dallas or that the Celtics or Clippers don't make their push.

This is our team. I'm not mad for what we coulda been, just disappointed that my Laker fans get to be happy after they didn't go through the 2 years we went through.
ohwell.gif

I'm guessing the staff think highly of Iman then.

Guards: Redd off the bench ? Baron Davis? Tj Ford ? Earl Watson ? is Rodney Stuckey a fa?
Center: Jerome Jordan, Illgauskus, Aaron Gray, Fesenko, kwame Brown, PRYZBILLA lol Kurt Thomas?

Kurt Thomas, Kwame Brown
Redd, Baron Davis?

Whats interesting is how we fill the rest of our roster.. ahh im glad to have NBA back

Yeah Lakers got it so much easier..We had to go through the LeBron BS and then months of "Is Melo going to the Nets?..Is Melo going to the Lakers?..The New York.........Liberty?!" They were saying this dude would play on every team but the Knicks till it finally happened..These Lakers fans heard rumors last week and he's already on their squad
laugh.gif
..Mitch Kupchak is a beast tho

Please no Baron Davis or Ramon Sessions. Both are worse than Toney Douglas, and I'm a Toney Douglas hater. Is the Chandler deal official? I'm probably alone, but I wanted to see Chauncey run the team this year. I think he would've done a good job and it would've been a good year for Shumpert to learn how to run the pt. He would've probably took less salary beyond this year for job security/role, and we could've used that extra cap room or the midlevel if we were over the cap still on a center next yr. That being said, it's near impossible to get an above avg athletic center in his prime. Not as hard to get a game-manager PG chasing one last ring (not saying Billups is that, but getting someone like that to fill into the team this year or the next shouldn't be THAT hard right?). Ray Felton is a UFA after this year too right?...

Douglas/Shumpert/Rautins?
Fields/Walker
Melo/Brown
Amare/Turiaf/Harellson?
Chandler/Jefferies/Jordan?

Need a shooter and some depth imo...
Michael Redd?
Josh Childress after the suns Amnesty him?
Anthony Parker?
...we should still be goin after Shawne Williams too...

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Report: Cavaliers To Amnesty Baron Davis[/h3]
Dec 08, 2011 5:03 PM EST

Davis_Baron_cle_110725a.jpg

The Cavaliers are expected to use their amnesty on Baron Davis, according to a source.

Davis will remain in camp with the team until that happens.

Brian Windhorst of ESPN reports, however, that a decision hasn't been made.

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Has the deal with Chandler been finalized yet?
Can't be until tomorrow morning, when free agency starts. Still have to move Chauncey & Turiaf first.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Can't be until tomorrow morning, when free agency starts. Still have to move Chauncey & Turiaf first.

Well good riddance. Ain't gonna miss them, tbh. If we get DWill I ain't even mad at losing out in CP3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I just don't wanna hear that he thought CP3 was on his way next year, and now he's gotta think about things...knowing our luck.
laugh.gif

Who are we supposed to be trading Turiaf to Denver for ? Birdman.. or ?

Spoiler [+]
mozgov-timofey-588.n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom