let this thread die (NYK)

A few of my friends said they'd like Baron Davis on the Knicks..I hit them with the
indifferent.gif
...Baron Davis is basically Marbury 2.0..Plus dude is out of shape

I concur with the Wilson Chandler for supply of weed comment..Throw in a few pairs of foamposites and there's no way he says no

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Cyber Smoke wrote:
Remind me to never go back into the NBA thread , the ignorance in there is on another level. Hatin' @#$ dudes man
30t6p3b.gif

The minute we had a deal for Chandler on the table, all hell broke loose.
grin.gif
same soup reheated
Dudes were in there venting 
laugh.gif

AMARE SUCKZZZZ !!!!!

YOUR FRONTLINE WONT DO ANYTHING !!!!!

roll.gif

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe
Billups, if amnestied, only gets to MIA if every team under the cap passes on making a bid. Not seeing that.

With Chandler now, there's no way we can lose that Christmas game..If we do, I'll be extremely disappointed..Tyson plays D on KG, Amare on Glen Davis or Jermaine, Melo on Pierce, and Shumpert on Rondo..Let's get it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe
Billups, if amnestied, only gets to MIA if every team under the cap passes on making a bid. Not seeing that.

Good, if we're gonna +@+! Chompsy than make it count.

What's that? Nuggets only got 2 cheerleaders and Birdman left? Go home, Chompsy.

At this moment, the CP3 deal is just rumors but we realistically don't have much of a choice so what does it matter really? We can't afford him once we sign Chandler unless he plans on taking a MASSIVE paycut..Or, if the Knicks use that new rule that was posted on the last page that states that players can renegotiate their contracts to make less money over longer span of years..But idk if Melo n Amare would be willing to reduce their salary a couple million so CP3 could sign in the offseason

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

so grant hill is a no go....

This!
No that's not true Chandler's and Billups' contracts are basically the same we would still have space remaining this offseason to give Hill the MLE and give other player's minimum deal. If anything well probably give Hill a 2 year contract now since CP3 is no longer an option which I am 100% fine with.

the thought of baron on the knicks. jeeezzzz
the alley oops with him and amare...
eek.gif
and possibly tyson
nerd.gif

and i think hes still good to go. he looked good last season, with the clips and the cavs...
he looked 'motivated' with the clips, bc of blake and their youth. what more when he plays for a contender?

but then again, hes one of my fav. players...
grin.gif

and who brought up ramon sessions? lol

Wilson's still a restricted free agent, and that doesn't change just cuz we broke him out of China.

And the way I understood the old CBA, if you're under the cap you don't get an MLE. Wouldn't we lose it if we use the amnesty? And that's why we can't afford Grant anymore.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Wilson's still a restricted free agent, and that doesn't change just cuz we broke him out of China.

And the way I understood the old CBA, if you're under the cap you don't get an MLE. Wouldn't we lose it if we use the amnesty? And that's why we can't afford Grant anymore.

My bad, I forgot Wil was restricted...But you"re correct about the MLE..If Billups n possibly Turiaf come off the books, Knicks wouldn't get a MLE

and it would be nice to see baron and tyson playing together, bc they 'protect' their teammates...
baron, tyson, shawne, melo...fights every game lol

So Paul has been dealt to LA , so glad this is over with and we can concentrate on building our team instead of the hoping this player signs a 1 year deal BS

Back
Top Bottom