let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Who is running our FO? Allan Houston? Glen Grunwald? or is Donnie still making power moves from the shadows? I need to know should be getting all the praise since we were pretty dead on rumor circuit a few days ago.

These talks don't really sound Donnie-esque to me. They're sounding kinda eager to make moves. Donnie moves really slowly.

It's not official that we're amnestying Chompsy. If DAL wants we could S&T him for Chandler.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

so grant hill is a no go....

ohwell.gif

I was counting on this.
30t6p3b.gif
This was crucial, IMO.

I want absolutely no parts of Ramon Sessions. *++@# been supposed be coming over here for like the last 3 seasons.
Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I'd rather have Chandler than Grant Hill.
We could have had them both.

I feel like Will Chandler would come back to NYC for a years supply of weed and a dozen cameos in rap videos.

work the phones.

I'm all for Tyson. But damn grant hill woulda been a good look for sure.
I think y'all wildin on Chauncey billups though. Dude is severely hated on.

I'm late for school now effing with y'all updates

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I was counting on this.
30t6p3b.gif
This was crucial, IMO.

I want absolutely no parts of Ramon Sessions. *++@# been supposed be coming over here for like the last 3 seasons.
Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I'd rather have Chandler than Grant Hill.
We could have had them both.

How? MLE if we stayed over the cap? So if we amnesty Chauncey and sign Chandler would't we be in the same situation cap-wise? I'm pretty sure what we're offering Chandler and what Chauncey is getting this year is really close.

KBergCBS Ken Berger
JBerg suggests Mario Chalmers as PG option for Knicks. Not bad for a 7-year-old.

laugh.gif

Were still gonna get Hill and possibly more if we move Turiaf. Chandler and Billups salaries are basically the same and remember Chompsy doesn't count on our cap if he's amnestied

Douglas
Hill

Melo

Stat

Chandler.

With Chandler and Hill our defense will improve TREMENDOUSLY . Cannot wait to see a committed Melo on defense for a full season

And Grant Hill might sign with us for the Vet min. its not like he really needs the money, he wants to obviously play on a contender at this point.

And as much a I want Wilson, I don't think Denver lets him slip away like that (he's restricted I believe). Dude still lists NY, NY in his twitter though and basically spend most of his time in the off-season out here. I just want my guy back man.

Remind me to never go back into the NBA thread , the ignorance in there is on another level. Hatin' @#$ dudes man
30t6p3b.gif

Grant Hill in a Knicks uniform would be 
pimp.gif

Remember a couple of years ago they almost signed him? 

SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears
Cavs expected to use new amnesty rule on PG Baron Davis once the new CBA is official, source tells @YahooSports. Until then, BD in Cavs camp

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I feel like Will Chandler would come back to NYC for a years supply of weed and a dozen cameos in rap videos.

work the phones.

thats the only way to live
pimp.gif

Cyber Smoke wrote:
Remind me to never go back into the NBA thread , the ignorance in there is on another level. Hatin' @#$ dudes man
30t6p3b.gif

The minute we had a deal for Chandler on the table, all hell broke loose.
grin.gif
same soup reheated

Back
Top Bottom