let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Can't even imagine what our record would be without Lin right now smh. Hoping melo gets injured again please basketball gods make it happen
You seriously are a fool.

Can't even imagine what our record would be without Lin right now smh. Hoping melo gets injured again please basketball gods make it happen

alien.gif

Melo will kill Linsanity.  Linsanity will be done when Miami blows them out on Thursday.  It was funny while it lasted

pm56lr.jpg

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Melo will kill Linsanity.  Linsanity will be done when Miami blows them out on Thursday.  It was funny while it lasted

Pretty much. So sad these blind knick fans can't see what a 8-16 led melo team has been doing. His presence alone is a cancer to this team

Ehh ill have to see them all play a more couple of games together at full strength before I say anything negative. And we needed Shump's defense during tonights game.

I noticed it too....it was quite apparent...but In the grand scheme of things...

Would you really ather have Melo or Gallo for the playoffs? gallo isn't a closer and no one designs defenses around him. Melo scored 42 in Game 2 and had a coming out party. He just came back and had to get In game shape...we're lucky he didn't force the issue because he had a huge mismatch at SF with Steenson guarding him.

Don't let the media tamper with your minds...he didn't even hold on to the ball like that and his passing was noticeable better. With that said, I would like to see the guys communicate with each other more about comfort as a team. Melo in particular is going to get comfortable maybe just being a 20 ppg scorer if it means we're gonna win.

So if the Knicks lose the next two games by more than 10 points and lose all 3 games since Melo came back heading into All-Star break......you still keep Melo?

To me it's all about numbers. Can someone please post what the Knicks win and losses are with Carmelo on the team?

Melo slander for really no reason -___-. if shump plays tonight im pretty sure he does a decent job on deron and the knicks get the W. plus some of the calls tonight were turrible. but its only one loss. No Biggie

This team has basically been COMPLETELY revamped 3 times since the beginning of last year. They're not trading Melo or Amar'e at the freaking trade deadline. If they don't make the playoffs? Maybe...but still not likely.

Get over it people. Some ppl are just so delusional it's not even funny.

But....
laugh.gif
...would y'all do Amar'e for Gasol? Just a thought.
indifferent.gif
@ me, I know

Everybody keeps blaming melo but.. what about d'antoni? You are the COACH.. make it work! If spoelstra and doc rivers can make it work why can't d'antoni make it work? Make some adjustments for christ's sake

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

You seriously are a fool.

Second part is stupid. He has a valid first statement though.

Originally Posted by mannyfresh106

Everybody keeps blaming melo but.. what about d'antoni? You are the COACH.. make it work! If spoelstra and doc rivers can make it work why can't d'antoni make it work? Make some adjustments for christ's sake

THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS....

oh yea, THIS

Melo is a so called superstar and what do we get on his return? 11 points 6 turnovers and Lin was not in sync on crucial possessions when deron got his fifth foul we get a melo turnover a brick by amare then another brick by amare and another two missed shots by melo smh

This thread is golden man
roll.gif
Only Knicks fans
roll.gif

Oh and let me get my Nostradamus on right quick..

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by MrONegative

return of Melo + blowout win = page and a half? 
nerd.gif

no wonder that Laker thread...

Yea man Team NYK fell off od 
laugh.gif
Cause the team sucks. If this team makes any kind of significant run like last year, and sustains it to a 6 seed or higher in the playoffs this thread will blow up past the Lakers. thats if that happens..

In all honesty.. i believe the team would be better with amare coming off the bench and have jefferies start. Jefferies shows way more hustle and gives us more second chances to score and not to mention HE PLAYS DEFENSE. Amare stay getting man handled in the paint and from the looks of it..it seems like he doesn't even try sometimes. please tell me this is not a better line up Lin, Melo, Shump, JJ, and chandler? that's three SOLID defenders and 2.5(shump being the half cause he is so streaky) legit scorers.

the dude just came off an injury with other newcomers who have to adjust. relax. its not even a year yet since we've had melo

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

the dude just came off an injury with other newcomers who have to adjust. relax. its not even a year yet since we've had melo

Quit making excuses for this dude. We are 8-16 with him as our captain. That is not acceptable for a so called superstar player in NYC.

Chemistry plays no part in this loss?

Melo is RUSTY, clearly. 1 loss and we're ready to throw him under the bus. Geesh

Back
Top Bottom