let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

On a sidenote, Iman withdrew from the Dunk Contest.

Damn. Was looking forward to him dunking over Lin and Landry as they sleep on a couch.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
.....there's no way that was confirmed right? That would've been brilliant 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

On a sidenote, Iman withdrew from the Dunk Contest.

Damn. Was looking forward to him dunking over Lin and Landry as they sleep on a couch.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
.....there's no way that was confirmed right? That would've been brilliant 
laugh.gif
My Turner Sports rep (TNT, TBS, NBA TV) said there was a rumor Iman was going to jump over Lin sleeping on a couch. She is also taking me to the game tonight. Sec. 118 come fine me

Also, Barkley's daughter works for Turner. Barkley with a wig.

might be late but Lin is getting his own sneaker. Hope they look as good as the kd IV's...

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

This team better not lose to the Hawks tonight. Hawks are 3-7 over their past 10 games and they don't have Joe Johnson tonight. A loss would have the Melo haters in full force. I'm confident the squad will bounce back tonight tho. After that Hornets loss, they came out with some fire against the Mavs

They're playing the HEAT tonight.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

This team better not lose to the Hawks tonight. Hawks are 3-7 over their past 10 games and they don't have Joe Johnson tonight. A loss would have the Melo haters in full force. I'm confident the squad will bounce back tonight tho. After that Hornets loss, they came out with some fire against the Mavs

What are you talking about?

HEAT tomorrow son

Question... Y'all Next 14...

Alanta
@ Miami
Cleveland
@ Boston
@ Dallas
@ San Antonio
@ Milwaukee
Philly
@ Chicago
Portland
Indiana
@ Indiana
Toronto
@ Philly

How many do you guys see yourself winning realistically?
nerd.gif

???????????!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Alanta
@ Miami
Cleveland
@ Boston
@ Dallas
@ San Antonio
@ Milwaukee
Philly
@ Chicago
Portland
Indiana
@ Indiana
Toronto
@ Philly

nerd.gif

Anything more than 8 would be gravy

http://twitter.com/FisolaNYDN
Frank Isola: No Iman Shumpert (knee) in the slam dunk means no Jeremy Lin in the slam dunk. There was talk of Shumpert jumping over Lin on a couch
laugh.gif

When did Shump injure his knee?

Hope he's healthy after ASW.
Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by throwback1718

jebus christ. its gonna be nothing but record talk of since he was traded here to now. all day.

I'm not one to make excuses but Los definitely hit the nail on the head.
Is that not what matters?
You ppl who focus solely on that refuse and fail at acknowledging the circumstances throughout; time to create chemistry, no training camp, new personnel, Melo playing out of position as point forward, injuries, other players not stepping up, weak bench, bums who can't shoot, etc. You'll dismiss things like that as excuses instead of being rational in your judgment and put it all on one person because you personally don't like him for w/e reason. How many other teams are going through all of that? You'll also act as if this is not a team game and that getting Melo meant he'd be winning all games for us by himself, that somehow he'd make up for the coach among other weaknesses. It's become a joke when you state your opinion with that kind of thought process.

Also for you other Knicks fans talking reckless. It shows your stupidity when yall say Melo doesn't fit in Pringles system and he can't play with STAT and then got the nerve to turn around and say fire D'Antoni. Never seen such an idiotic disconnect of logic. It's like yall purposely ignore those two things and act like they're not related. As if Melo is really some huge ball hog and that's all he ever was in Denver. Are there no other systems where Melo can't flourish in? Can coaches not adapt and modify they're offensive schemes?

Not to mention Gallo has a foot injury and is gonna end up missing 4-6 weeks total, which has had a huge impact on the Nuggets winning ways. And Chandler wouldn't have returned to the Knicks lineup until he returned from China, which wouldn't have been until 30+ games into the season. Knicks would be about 10 games below .500 at this point with both of those guys out and Amar'e looking rusty and slow as hell.

In regards to the schedule, none of those teams "scare" me with the exception of the Heat and Bulls..And by scare, I mean I'm concerned bc those teams matchup great against our lineup. However, our bench is way better than the Heat bench so who knows. Overall, I don't see us going any less than 8-6 over those 14 games.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Alanta W
@ Miami W
Cleveland L
@ Boston W
@ Dallas L
@ San Antonio W
@ Milwaukee W
Philly L
@ Chicago W
Portland L
Indiana W
@ Indiana L
Toronto W
@ Philly W

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom