let this thread die (NYK)

no people expect the coach and the coach on the floor to see whats happening in the game and what was happening was Amare was cooking in the 3 rd then didnt see the floor til half way thru the 4th then got a handful of shots with basically no plays for him. Dont say Lin is a rookie in one breath then say all stars need to adjust there games for him in the next breath.

Good game knickerbocker fans.

D'Antoni's gotta go. Your squad has better offensive talent than the Bulls, by far.

*sigh*

I'm tired of this team missing FTs. I'm tired of the unforced turnovers. Not surprised of us getting killed on the boards when Tyson is only out there despite w/e Amar'e is averaging on the boards for the season. Son is nowhere near as aggressive as the Chi bigs for the most part.

Another bad shooting night for Melo. Didn't like much of Lin's decision making tonight. Bench was virtually no help.

And despite all that we played good enough to win for 42 minutes. No urgency to get stops and secure a rebound when we needed it.

30t6p3b.gif
Mil wins, Bos is probably gonna win tonight just so we can further be out of the playoffs.

I can't wait till Dantoni is fired and the team is still trash. Who will everoe blame then? That actual players that are you know PLAYING the game and attempting the shots? Like our come our co-captains by chance? Nah just keep blaming the coach!

Originally Posted by warriors510

. I think everyone will agree that the key to the Knicks losing is the lack of rebounding. 56 rebounds to 38.
And D'Antoni...

If you can't hang around with Chicago on the boards, you're going to lose. They're too damn good and efficient to lose if they're dominating the boards.

if you cant rebound with the guys you put in, throw somebody in there that is willing to bang. throw in jerome jordan or whatever bigs you have. knicks fans, why is bibby even on the squad? sign some big. everyone is to be blamed. they were playing great the first half. teams dont put 50 on bulls by halftime.

John Sterling wrote:
I can't wait till Dantoni is fired and the team is still trash. Who will everone blame then? That actual players that are you know PLAYING the game and attempting the shots? Like our come our co-captains by chance? Nah just keep blaming the coach!

PREACH
Everybody thinks its all the Coaches fault. Hell, it might be a partial reason but our players especially our stars have to be held much more accountable. This just isn't working, this forumla doesn't work, why are we SO BLIND TO SEE?

Originally Posted by John Sterling

I can't wait till Dantoni is fired and the team is still trash. Who will everoe blame then? That actual players that are you know PLAYING the game and attempting the shots? Like our come our co-captains by chance? Nah just keep blaming the coach!

agreed

Oh yeah I loved him when he was making an impact but we gotta trade Fields.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

John Sterling wrote:
I can't wait till Dantoni is fired and the team is still trash. Who will everone blame then? That actual players that are you know PLAYING the game and attempting the shots? Like our come our co-captains by chance? Nah just keep blaming the coach!
PREACH
Everybody thinks its all the Coaches fault. Hell, it might be a partial reason but our players especially our stars have to be held much more accountable. This just isn't working, this forumla doesn't work, why are we SO BLIND TO SEE?

When we get a better coach won't they be held accountable by him? or do you think the fans holding the players accountable will change anything? They've already booed Melo a couple times when he didn't pass or took a bad shot. Not like the fans can do anything more than that.

Just came in here to say firing D'Antoni is not solving many problems that this team has overall.
Defense is a mindset, these clowns don't want to commit to it on a consistent enough basis, especially when Chandler is out as we all saw.

Amar'e doesn't get enough touches, and Melo just keeps jacking shots up and hasn't been right since he came to this team.  Dude's feelings are hurt from the media and everything, in quite the funk.

But we all know the coaches pay for poor performance, and I think D'Antoni makes it to the offseason and then they go in a different direction.  Melo's head is going to be spinning, he's gonna be like "I have to learn another system?!"

Fields was 5-11 and had one bad 3 point shot where he was open....so now we have to trade him.

Idiots getting on Lin who held his own vs a damn MVP, even had 3 blocks and a few steals......he's a damn rookie throwin into the fire making league minimum.

People complaining about Stat not getting shots, how about he ASKS for the damn ball?

Some of you guys need your heads examined.

Back
Top Bottom