let this thread die (NYK)

Used to love Jamal on the Knicks.

Bring his behind back is a lovely thing for NY and the Knick fans.

SMH Knicks are a PROBLEM now. Lets see how they play together
devil.gif

Heat fan by the way :tongue:

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
Billups on maybe seeing #Knicks in playoffs: "I would like a chance at them, I'll tell u that much. I'd absolutely love that."

Im scared breh

Billups please join miami...please
wink.gif

I'm hearing Crawford might cost us Walker, Balkman and Douglas ... If that's the case, I'm not down for that.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I'm hearing Crawford might cost us Walker, Balkman and Douglas ... If that's the case, I'm not down for that.

I agree..Even if Barea comes to NY, he's not a great defender and is very undersized..He would get dominated by physical PGs on a nightly basis..Douglas is a good, physical defender and he can hit the 3 most nights. His speed isn't phenomenal but it's good enough..I'd rather sign Shawne over getting Crawford though

Good riddance to all 3. Never was a huge fan of TD. I remember the headaches he gave me and his 3s not his defense or pg abilities (which were nonexistent)

I'm not gonna front like we're a defense 1st team this season, especially in the back court, for any pg in the east that'll tear apart JJ and JC they can do the same to them. Lets face it, we're outscoring teams this season and when defense is mentioned we're looking at Tyson and Woodson.

Crawford & Lee were my favorite Knicks of the dark ages. Signing him would be a dream come true for me. If this guy is as good defensively as you say he is, why not throw Shump into the fire. Shoring up your perimeter defense with him & having your anchor in Chandler, this team could see defensive improvements; phenomenal improvements at that.

knick fans, your thoughts on steven a smiths report that phil jackson wants to coach the knicks in '12.

i know its a espn dude but he reported the lebron to miami signing

Doesn't really matter right now. People were saying that once Phil retired.

Who is that in your avy though?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

knick fans, your thoughts on steven a smiths report that phil jackson wants to coach the knicks in '12.

We've been talking about Phil coaching here since the second he announced he was gonna retire.
Trust ... we're all for it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Doesn't really matter right now. People were saying that once Phil retired.

Who is that in your avy though?

Eva Angelina
smokin.gif

So, uhhhh lakers arent looking into CP anymore........can we still sign him?
laugh.gif

twitteralex_normal.jpg

AlexKennedyNBA Alex Kennedy 

The New York Knicks have emerged as a surprising suitor for Jamal Crawford. Details: tinyurl.com/7wtazpn

11 hours ago

http://a2.twimg.com/a/132...ite-activity-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; width: 16px; height: 16px; right: 0px; opacity: 0.6; background-position: -48px -16px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Retweeted by LesVDavis

What the hell is going on?
laugh.gif

What do we have to trade for Jamal Crawford?

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Give D'Antoni a shot. He was one hip check away from winning it all in Phoenix. He is a star crossed coach.
I agree!  The guy's a good coach, and you can't forget how well he had the young team running last fall.  It's true things got ugly at the end of the year, but give D'Antoni time and he can put together a winner that is really fun to watch.  His teams have always had great functional chemistry on the offensive end.  Besides, there isn't really anyone else out there.  It's bad enough the Lakers hired Mike Brown!  
I like the JJ move, we really need help and depth at every position right now so it's always a good thing to add a talented player.  Yeah he's no star, but the guy can score and could function really well with guys like Amare and Melo creating space for him.  Considering that D'Antoni helped make Duhon look like a decent player and Felton a near all-star, I think we'll see a good side out of Barea.

Back
Top Bottom