let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

My biggest fear is Pringles not giving Shumpert enough minutes for him to flourish..He has a bad reputation for not letting young players get too many minutes..
If he's ready to contribute, he'll play
Barbosa, Chandler, Gallo, Douglas, Fields, Walker all have played serious minutes under him as rookies or 2nd year guys-- even Mozgov he gave a starting spot to out of camp last year. 

Randolph and Jordan Hill didn't get to play. That's about it. Alando Tucker in Phoenix, too..but he's out of the NBA now anyway. 

If Bibby, JJ and TD are all on the team. I'd think there's a chance Bibby is inactive for quite a bit of the season. have 15 guys, you probably will end up carrying 3 PG's. 

an_OConnor Ian O'Connor 
More Billups on #Knicks: "From the 1st day I got there it was about who was going to be next pt guard, w/o giving me a real chance...
roll.gif
cry me a river , this dude is a clown 

Berman is saying Jerome Jordan is on a flight to NYC right now.

He's big, that's good enough for a bench player.

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor 
Billups not sold on D'Antoni running ball thru Melo: "especially in Mike's system, where the point guard is so important." #Knicks

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor 
More Billups: "it's like (the #Knicks) forgot all about the impact I did have on that team...."

More Billups: "If Im healthy vs Boston, we've got a really good chance in that series. But once I got hurt...

More Billups: "The whole deal with Denver was about Melo...But I dont think the #Knicks valued what else they got in the deal."...

wow

Wow Billups tripping. Lettuce be cereal: He made a long three in the final seconds of the Heat game to help us win.

Thats it.

He did nothing else. When they picked up his option I thought it made sense but in hindsight holy +%%% what a DUMB POINTLESS move that was only to waste our amnesty.

What JJ's asking price look like? I thought he was out of our price range. But hes a baller with grit and showed it in the playoffs. Still rather have Nash..

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
Billups on maybe seeing #Knicks in playoffs: "I would like a chance at them, I'll tell u that much. I'd absolutely love that."

Im scared breh

Originally Posted by xbiker47

30t6p3b.gif
 at Billups

word son is on some emo tip, we gave him a chance. He bricked, didn't perform as we seen him Denver and Detroit, Def a letdown. Plus that contract? Hell nah worth it. Son needs to just retire .

!+% wrong wit Billups. He clearly knew this trade was about Melo.
Dude your 35yrs old, of course it will be about the next PG. youre 35.
After the amnesty, dude was considering retirement.
And hes still getting his money.

I like my chances vs any team in the league.
And I think we have the best frontcourt.

Chandler - Amare - Melo !

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Ian_OConnor Ian O'Connor
Billups on maybe seeing #Knicks in playoffs: "I would like a chance at them, I'll tell u that much. I'd absolutely love that."

Im scared breh

+!$% this broken down piece of %##$. I retract my earlier comments, didn't know amnesting billups bum %!* was necessary to make a big signing like TC. Smart FO move

All he brought us? Son he couldn't help us beat the Cavs. One game against the Heat and then you get injured at two important times in the season and postseason.

and once again we had to pick up the option for Billups. If not we don't have Tyson. If we bought him out for 4 mil that would count against our cap unlike amnesty. Given that we have Melo-Tyson-STAT for the next 5 years basically we did not waste the amnesty.

Still hoping we can get rid of Balkman in a trade.

Send a message to Billups:

tumblr_lvv3uvYhGS1qcmakyo1_400.gif

Meh, I've always liked Billups, but he isn't the same player that we saw three years ago. It's really pathetic to see Billups trying to scary teams off. Stays humble and prove everybody wrong.

Alan Hahn says we reached out to our old friend, Jamal Crawford.

Wasn't his biggest fan before, but wouldn't mind seeing him back on this team.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

This wont happen. Dantoni cant stand Crawford
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Al3xis

This wont happen. Dantoni cant stand Crawford
laugh.gif
Mike Woodson likes Crawford. His game has matured lately, but we already got a guard who likes shooting a floater. And he plays better defense than J-Craw. His name is Toney Douglas.
By the way, I saw this tweet recently:

Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman 

Hearing 7-0 #Knicks center Jerome Jordan is safely on flight from Europe bound for JFK.

8:58 PM, Dec 10th via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]  · Details

In all seriousness nobody should give a %+#+ what dantoni wants.

That snake oil salesman wore out his visit. He's a grimy slick dude.

You guys should ease up on Chauncey IMO. We don't know what was said behind closed doors. It sounds like he was all in and is disappointed he got shown the door. We were all shocked we signed Tyson. So imagine how he felt. Money isn't everything.

Originally Posted by DubA169

In all seriousness nobody should give a %+#+ what dantoni wants.

That snake oil salesman wore out his visit. He's a grimy slick dude.

You guys should ease up on Chauncey IMO. We don't know what was said behind closed doors. It sounds like he was all in and is disappointed he got shown the door. We were all shocked we signed Tyson. So imagine how he felt. Money isn't everything.
laugh.gif

Yo dub you will always be my guy 
pimp.gif

I'm not saying it will happen, but hypothethically, lets say we somehow get JJ and Jamal how would yall feel about that?

Honestly, I wouldnt mind it. Crawfords game has matured since his tenure with us and JJ would compliment the bigs games.

Well, two more weeks to go, ive never been more willing to cancel christmas

Back
Top Bottom