let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Back in the 8th spot 
pimp.gif

Bucks' next game is at Portland so hopefully the Blazers can pull that one off.

Let's be real knicks blew em out by 40, then they gutted out their whole team.

^They just beat the Bulls with that gutted roster (yeah they didn't have Rose but that Roseless team just beat the Heat).

laugh.gif
 nice that you dissed and gave props to the bulls at the same time. Trying to keep the trolling to a minimum lol

Breen is slobbing the heat somethin vicious right now. Dude is screaming at the top of his lungs after every basket. Son had the same monotone voice in all our games since we fired dantoni why can't dolan get rid of his hating %$# and bring back my man Gus Johnson

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Breen is slobbing the heat somethin vicious right now. Dude is screaming at the top of his lungs after every basket. Son had the same monotone voice in all our games since we fired dantoni why can't dolan get rid of his hating %$# and bring back my man Gus Johnson

Dude, chill out. This is his national television gig, he's supposed to be over-animated and characteristic. Tired of ya'll dudes saying Breen is a "Hater". He criticizes the team for things they actually should be held accountable for. That doesn't mean your a hater, he's keeping it real, no doubt in my mind he roots for the Knicks. I rather have him announcing then these other Homer announcers on other local sport stations. Thank MSG for keeping it real and balanced, YES network as well.
Now ya'll want Marv Albert back? 
laugh.gif
 He got fired in 2004 for being "too critical" of the Knicks. When keeping it real goes wrong

Sad to see this but im happy for him 
frown.gif

[h3]Chandler Re-Signs With Nuggets On $37M Deal[/h3]
Mar 18, 2012 7:59 PM EDT

Chandler_Wilson_den_110310.jpg
The Denver Nuggets have reached a multi-year contract agreement with Wilson Chandler.

Chandler has signed for the remainder of the current seasons and four additional seasons for a total of $37 million.

"It is great to have Wilson back on our roster,

Good for Wilson. Would've loved to have had him back on the Knicks but honestly we can't afford him. Wish nothing but the best for him.

In my opinion, the game against Toronto is more of a test than the Pacers game...The Knicks have lost a lot of games to sub-par teams this season because they start the game with no intensity and expect to just beat the less talented teams just by showing up..If Woodson can have them stay focused and energetic against a team like the Raptors, he will prove his impact on this team. Plus, the Raptors will want some revenge after Lin hit that game winning jumper in their grill..Hopefully Woodson puts Shump on Jose C early so he can shut that scrub down

bump

Was tired of all the West Coast team threads being on top of the sports page at this time of night.

i dont even think that its woodson... you guys just needed mike out of there... if woodson was gone i think you guys would still play the same way you guys have been the last couple games...

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Plus, the Raptors will want some revenge after Lin hit that game winning jumper in their grill..Hopefully Woodson puts Shump on Jose C early so he can shut that scrub down

If Calderon goes off...it's on you.

Spoiler [+]
gARn.png

Calderon is out but Bayless has been playing like a man possessed . That dude is is probably the most annoying player in the league we better shut him down.

Calderon is out but Bayless has been playing like a man possessed . That dude is is probably the most annoying player in the league we better shut him down.

Word..he has that type of face that makes u wanna punch him for no reason

jerryd-bayless.jpg

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Word..he has that type of face that makes u wanna punch him for no reason

jerryd-bayless.jpg
fierce

Hey yall, got a question. I know I was slamming on Baron Davis pretty hard, and I haven't really gotten a chance to see him play very much. He still seems like he can't shoot for crap, but it seems like he's really damn good at picking up the assists.

You think it's ever possible that Baron dethrones the kid Lin? Ideally, you'd want some more punch off the bench offensively, would you not? Lin could play a glorified JJ Barea kind of role for the team. Baron seems so much more natural out there as a PG. He can't shoot for #%$@, but at least he can get the dimes, and you don't really want your PG taking too many shots anyways when you got Amar'e and Melo out there.

I just would like to see Woodson experiment with Baron in the starting five, because I think that could really provide an extra punch off the bench with Lin, Smith, and Novak. All three guys can really spread the floor. Lin can penetrate, and is a streaky shooter. Swish is capable of penetrating, but is a threat shooting anywhere on the court, and Novak is deadly from deep.

Maybe I'm just an idiot blabbing here, but it's worth a shot, ain't it? That's how Lin got his gig.

And just in general, what are your thoughts on Baron? Pretty happy? I knew I wasn't going to be wrong about him not being able to shoot, but from what little I've seen, he looks pretty natural out there.

Back
Top Bottom