mix.

The source added that director of player personnel R.J. Adelman, who
is heading up the effort to sign Crawford, made it clear the Wolves view him as
a perfect fit.

http://www.iamagm.com/news/2011/12/12/t
... rmal.offer

indifferent.gif

Minnesota always doin this $#@! man

I hate to break it to everyone, but D'Antoni alone isn't the reason for all the evils in the world.

Yes, he doesn't preach defense, but we don't exactly have lockdown defenders sitting on the bench these last few years. His Phoenix teams were about average in defensive rating when he was there. You can have the greatest defensive coach and motivator in the world, but he cannot play the game. You need the right players first, and I highly doubt D'Antoni is in the front office twirling his mustache and turning down every single idea to get a defensive player. And D'Antoni doesn't spitefully bench all rookies or young players and laugh like a villain... he's played young guys throughout his career, too.

It's his job to coach defense and employ a strategy during practice that we can execute in games and no doubt he's weak there, but Tyson Chandler will make a monster difference just by being on the court. He also doesn't have a lifetime contract so he doesn't have to be here for the next twenty years. The complaints about him get tiresome, he's not getting fired mid-season unless we start 1-19, which won't happen... so deal with it this season.

alanhahn Alan Hahn
He's got his bags packed for NYC. But Cavs haven't released him. RT @Knicker23: @alanhahn And Baron Davis
43 minutes ago

Not defending him this year (especially with Phil Jackson looming), but overall, if this team hits some bumps along the road...hope people just remember '99 before the 'Fire D'Antoni' chants start.

No need for patience long-term at this point, but for this season, a few months might be needed.

I think we are sigining Baron Davis cause I saw him in SoHo last night.
Of course his fat @**, walked into the ice cream shop I was in
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

second time minnesota takes a point guard away from us. what is up with them?
laugh.gif
do they have a grudge towards us? i see they never learned from their mistake last time at stock piling at point guard.

oh well, didn't want barea anyway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I think we are sigining Baron Davis cause I saw him in SoHo last night.
Of course his fat @**, walked into the ice cream shop I was in
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you should of told him to get his +@# in shape if he wants to play with us
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

alanhahn Alan Hahn
He's got his bags packed for NYC. But Cavs haven't released him. RT @Knicker23: @alanhahn And Baron Davis
43 minutes ago
laugh.gif

B. Diddy really wants to play in NY. I can understand why Knicks focusing on point guards right now, but we really need a backup big guy too. As far as we have STAT, Melo, Chandler, Fields, Douglas, Shumpert, Bibby, O-Face, Harrellson, Skywalker and Balkman. 

Dan Gilbert isn't gonna let him go to us

And u can all stop with the dantoni apologies. That ship has sailed. I've seen and heard more than enough to know that he is a terrible coach. He can't even patronize us by saying the right things about defense. He's hat stubborn.

It isn't just the defense. His rotations are questionable and his use o time outs are beyond terrible

Originally Posted by DubA169

Dan Gilbert isn't gonna let him go to us

And u can all stop with the dantoni apologies. That ship has sailed. I've seen and heard more than enough to know that he is a terrible coach. He can't even patronize us by saying the right things about defense. He's hat stubborn.

It isn't just the defense. His rotations are questionable and his use o time outs are beyond terrible
No one is denying this, though... and there are barely any true D'Antoni supporters on here anyway. 
We get it, he's stubborn, he's a snake oil salesman, and he can't coach. You do not have to rant about it every time something bad happens or his name comes up.

Yes I do. It helps ease the pain.

For the record I don't think Phil has the energy to coach the knicks. Don't see that going well

somehwere deep down I was really hoping we'd somehow get Mayo.

Orange Juice Mayonaise just got traded to the Pacers

I tried to alert as many Knicks fam as I could, the open practice tix for this Sunday the 18th were on ticketmaster earlier but theyre all gone now.

I hear the Mavs are trying to move Rudy Fernandez and Corey Brewer for cap space.

I wouldnt mind them taking a look at Fernandez. Dude is talented even if he is a bit of a malcontent.

Got my tickets to the scrimmage. If i'm not mistaken, it's the first time they'll be in the renovated MSG as a team. Historical event, even if it's not a real game.

I'm excited to see these guys do some work. Saturday's game is gonna be highly anticipated, and I sure as hell cant wait for Sunday to see them in their natural habitat.

I wish i could be in the building Christmas day. The Garden's gonna be LIVE !

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

alanhahn Alan Hahn
43 minutes ago
laugh.gif

B. Diddy really wants to play in NY. I can understand why Knicks focusing on point guards right now, but we really need a backup big guy too. As far as we have STAT, Melo, Chandler, Fields, Douglas, Shumpert, Bibby, O-Face, Harrellson, Skywalker and Balkman. 
Jerome Jordan will be signed as well

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I tried to alert as many Knicks fam as I could, the open practice tix for this Sunday the 18th were on ticketmaster earlier but theyre all gone now.

NO
eek.gif

how did I miss out!?
mad.gif

Can anyone helpout a fellow fan please
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

NO
eek.gif

how did I miss out!?
mad.gif

Can anyone helpout a fellow fan please
nerd.gif

cosign!!!

[h3]
[h3]Davis Likely To Be Waived, End Up With Knicks[/h3]
Dec 12, 2011 1:35 PM EST

Davis_Baron_cle_110725a.jpg

While Baron Davis has left Cleveland to have his back examined, a source says it is likely that he is waived by the Cavaliers -- either via buyout or amnesty -- and that he ends up signing with the Knicks.

But Davis may not be available to play for a while due to a bad back.

ViaKen Berger/CBS Sports (via TwitteR)

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...To_Be_Waived_End_Up_With_Knicks#ixzz1gLorX2K9
[/h3]

So B. Diddy instead of Barea. Hmph.

If who AMP saw in that ice cream shop really was Baron
30t6p3b.gif
but maybe he gets his act together and realize this is his last chance to contend. Cuz we would waive dude. Here's anothe dude playing like an old man but is in his early 30s

Still want Crawford.

Back
Top Bottom