let this thread die (NYK)

Bibby saying exactly what I wanted/expected.

He's just insurance. A veteran off the bench who can hit a 3, despite looking like garbage last time he played, for a year and the minimum? Cool with me.

Proph can you put the schedule on the 1st page?

Yeah what Bibby brings already sounding better than Billups.

73tbibby926.jpg

Excessive swag

Mad happy to have Chandler, he's gonna be a huge factor for us.

Not happy about Bibby, he looked awful last year but maybe he hasn't something left

Happy Crawford talk is dead, we have a roster full of players that have that same style. Need defense not more offense and forced shots

Wish we didn't pickup Billups last year, couldn't believe they even considered picking up that option for 14 million. Should have talked to him and tried to pick him up for cheaper during the offseason or seen what's up

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Proph can you put the schedule on the 1st page?

Yeah what Bibby brings already sounding better than Billups.

yea, i keep forgetting to do that...thanks for reminding

I actually wouldn’t mind Crawford depending on the role. I don’t expect to be a legitimate contender, so a 1-2 year deal to bring excitement is fine with me.

$@+! bringing excitement like trades for a wack washed up t-mac we're in this to win now. Yeah we're not favored to but neither were the mavs last season.

Also idk why people are against Crawford coming in without knowing the role he'd play if he came. He would have been awesome off the bench playing a Jason Terry role. We have nobody to get their own buckets off the bench and be a spark. Plus he supposedly would have signed at a bargain price.

Ok, no we’re not in this to win now. The Mavs is a very silly comparison. The Mavs weren’t favored because of mental issues and playoff collapses from their past. Meaning they weren’t being judged on what they did last year. Objectively looking at that squad it’s not comparable at all. They finished tied for second in the west and were a very solidly built team. You cant pick out a hole in that Mavs in hindsight, or during last season. The same cannot be said for the Knicks.

That Jeffries picture is the most disturbing thing I’ve seen in a while and while typing this I just remembered the layup fiasco against the Celts. D’Antoni is in love with this dude and it baffles me.

I'm all for Crawford coming back ... D-League out, 6th man in.
But not at the cost of Douglas.
Too bad we couldn't figure out that trade.

I'll eat my words if Bibby, Fields and Shump make TD a non-factor.

We're trying to win now and build with this core toward a winner in the future. If this was 09 when we were renting players for cap space Id understand but u don't bring in players for entertainment at this point.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

$@+! bringing excitement like trades for a wack washed up t-mac we're in this to win now. Yeah we're not favored to but neither were the mavs last season.

Also idk why people are against Crawford coming in without knowing the role he'd play if he came. He would have been awesome off the bench playing a Jason Terry role. We have nobody to get their own buckets off the bench and be a spark. Plus he supposedly would have signed at a bargain price.
We don't need him, we don't have enough scorers already? Why trade and spend money we don't need to spend to get someone to do what we can already do? 

We have enough scorers? Really? The only two people that could consistently score on this team are Stat and Melo. A guy that could create his own shot like Crawford is perfect off the bench.

Ideally, we start a lockdown defender at the 2, with a guy off the bench who can create his own shot, hit a 3, and carry the scoring load if/when we bench Amare and Melo.

^ exactly... its not like hes going to be the starting 2 guard and will start chuckin up shots like hes the #1 option during his old knick days... he will be a good 6th man just like in atlanta and will be good to use for pg role every now and then...

Isn't TD our #3 scorer now?

And our best scorer off the bench is Fields or Purp if we can get him back? ehhhh

Yup we still need another 15 ppg scorer at the 2.

Wilson Chandler would be PERFECT.

Plays hard on both sides of the floor, hes not a ball hog and can step up and drop 30 when in rhythm.

Back
Top Bottom