let this thread die (NYK)

yo on some real $%+$...$*$! the Knicks and MSG.

I was awake at 9:54 waiting for the 10am public tickets to go on sale so I could get Mavs vs Knicks at MSG.

I refresh at 10, and get a pair of tickets, but the cheapest is $88.15 for 1 ticket...the Knicks don't deserve to price their tickets IN THE 400's no less that high.

They are pricing out their fans.

I'm livid.

So I'm just gonna pretend I didn't even try getting tickets this morning...what a ***%$@+ mess. Guess only way I'm going to a game is if they sell those cheap joints on Sunday

prices are rediculous $98 per to see the raptors in the 300s, kinda missed when the knicks sucked and i saw them play the nuggets and melo dropped like 30 same seats were like 40 bucks, no more college discounts either, SMH

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

So I'm just gonna pretend I didn't even try getting tickets this morning...what a ***%$@+ mess. Guess only way I'm going to a game is if they sell those cheap joints on Sunday

Im looking now and I cant get 2 tickets to any of the good games. Looks like its gona be tickets or sunday or no games this season

sec 108, row 17 seats 1 and 2 for the Lakers

$1200 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm disappointed because we gave him a chance last season and we really could have used him... but I really can't blame the man if he wanted more money and more playing time.

im disappointed too but its his loss... he could have a signifcant role on a winning team but now hes on a losing team... but if he took more money then oh well... money talks... and i think the jamal talk hurt our chances like dub said

Who's next ? We should really look in to trading douglas for a real PG and Pray to god Shumpert can bring scoring off the bench

[h3]Stoudemire May Rest Some Games Due To Condensed Schedule[/h3]
Dec 15, 2011 9:16 AM EST

Stoudemire_Amare_nyk_101213.jpg

Amar’e Stoudemire even admitted on Wednesday that he could envision a scenario in which he sits out certain games for the Knicks at various points of the season to preserve his troublesome knees for the playoffs.

“Yeah, you never know depending on how these games go,

I give up on these tickets. I refuse to pay 350-600 for anything in the 100s that isnt the first row or 175 a ticket for seats behind the basket in the 300s
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I give up on these tickets. I refuse to pay 350-600 for anything in the 100s that isnt the first row or 175 a ticket for seats behind the basket in the 300s
30t6p3b.gif
Yea I quit at like 10:45. %**! was ridiculous 
Gonna just end up using stub hub later in the season to get tickets. 

Lost a lot of respect for Shawne but I'm also very upset with FO. Everybody knew Craw was mostly about the $ and wasn't coming here and they played around and made him first priority over Shawne.

He has the right to be upset about that but considering ours and the Nets offers were pretty much identical, just cause they were looking at other options doesnt mean dude has to be butthurt enough to leave.

We need depth ASAP

signed for the same amount of money

I'm starting to think isiah is running things. We got played and deservedly so. Making Crawford a priority was moronic.

Nets are gonna be annoying for a ling time. Trying to get our sloppy seconds to get fan support. It's gonna happen a lot

kinda bummed about the knick ticket prices..like damn man i just wanna enjoy a night there once in a while but not if its 500 dollars for a seat in the 300s. i expected this with the big names coming to town but I doubt those dudes from madison ave make as much noise as the rest of us.

MSG HD aint that bad though

I guess he really did get mad at us going after Jamal, and i dont blame him, but really, with the Nets? and for the same exact amount of money?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Only thing I can think of is that as a starter he wants to ball out for 2 years so he can get a huge pay day as a free agent. He def see more time on the nets

Back
Top Bottom