let this thread die (NYK)

JR Smith to the Knicks. Reel in that clown from China. Lets gooo 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Shawne's really tryna get back at us. Why else would he sign with a crosstown rival?
and for the same amount of money? smh

I don't blame Shawne one bit. not at all.
Michael Redd, Mo Evans and Troy Murphy are the new targets, eh? 
roll.gif
. this supporting cast is going to suck so much.

[h3]
[h3]Knicks Will Pursue Redd, Murphy, Mo Evans[/h3]
Dec 15, 2011 12:25 PM EST

Redd_Michael_mil_090116.jpg

With the Knicks losing out on Shawne Williams, they will turn to a group of veterans that includes Michael Redd, Troy Murphy and Mo Evans.

ViaAlan Hahn/Newsday (via Twitter)

Michael Redd,Troy Murphy,Maurice Evans,New York Knicks,NBA,NBA Signing Rumor,NBA Misc Rumor

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/217563/Knicks_Will_Pursue_Redd_Murphy_Mo_Evans#ixzz1gcxUSCQA
[/h3]
Gimme all three. Hopefully Mike Redd still knows how to hit a jumpshot

I got no ill will towards Shawne, go where you wanna go. More minutes for Landry and Iman, help speed up their development.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

*sigh*, even though I don't like the lame I think we should go after former Net, Kris Kardashian Humprhies. Brings in A LOT more rebounding and defense. I think we'll just have to make due with SkyWalker, Fields, TD, and Bibby stretching the floor with 3s.
....Not even mad at Shawne, if he wants the Nets and playing time or was really slighted by us going after JC so be it and as far as who we're rumored to be looking for now, none of them should get more than the vets min. I think we should go after Michael Redd. Low risk, very high reward if he's half of what he used to be.

We can be wasting our mini mle on any of those dudes. They don't command that type of money.

What a weak backcourt/bench
30t6p3b.gif

PG: Douglas / Bibby
SG: Fields / Shumpert
SF: Anthony / Evans
PF: Stoudemire / Harrellson
C: Chandler / Jeffries

roll.gif
so now ESPN is saying that Chauncey is better than Andrew Bynum wow man they would have never said something so idiotic if he was still a Knick

I'm mad at Shawne, but it's business. The Knicks shouldve known realistically that Crawford wouldnt come here, especially when a team like Portland that's close to home was in talks.

Do the Nets even have Deron signed yet? Who's getting him the ball over there?

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

What a weak backcourt/bench
30t6p3b.gif

PG: Douglas / Bibby
SG: Fields / Shumpert
SF: Anthony / Evans
PF: Stoudemire / Harrellson
C: Chandler / Jeffries
We signed Jerome Jordan too. Not that it helps our backcourt
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Somewhere in the back of my head I want OJ on this team but MEM probably won't go for it in any kind of trade.

As I read the tweets the Nets offered 6m over 2 years and the Knicks still haven't given up on trying to keep him.

Back
Top Bottom