let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

yo on some real $%+$...$*$! the Knicks and MSG.

I was awake at 9:54 waiting for the 10am public tickets to go on sale so I could get Mavs vs Knicks at MSG.

I refresh at 10, and get a pair of tickets, but the cheapest is $88.15 for 1 ticket...the Knicks don't deserve to price their tickets IN THE 400's no less that high.

They are pricing out their fans.

I'm livid.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Feel bad for the diehards.

it's been the same with the lakers for years now and they don't have nowhere near a loyal diehard fanbase like the knicks do.  either way it sucks that real fans get priced out.  i would try and get some tix off ebay or stubhub and hope for the best with that one.

"I done seen you (Melo) on tape; you like to spin. You ain't spinning on me today; you're just gonna have to deal with it." - Iman Shumpert

"I done seen you (Melo) on tape; you like to spin. You ain't spinning on me today; you're just gonna have to deal with it." - Iman Shumpert

laugh.gif

Woodson is saying the right things so far. Instead of

Let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go

They all talking hard nosed defense and this in that but until I see it it's just bs

i know its only training camp, but i'm really not feeling Douglas at the point position like I did before. Watching the knicks special right no he oesnt keep his dribble, forces passes, etc. Just does the small things PGs arent suppose to do. Bibby is looking better at the point...

Shump Shump
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For those who are missing this it will be repeated at Fri 6pm, Sat 2am and 12pm before the Nets game.

Shump is a funny dude. Been a long time since somebody got me confused talking in 3rd person. "Nah, Shump didn't do that. Shump wouldn't do that."

Seems like a cool kid personality wise just hope his game translates well. Should get a lot of pt in these 2 preseason games.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Nick Young still isn't signed. Wiz only giving him the one year qualifying offer of 3.7. How does that work?
word?
lets get him! lol 

dude is instant offense...

and im pretty sure he wants to start. so fields off the bench? 
ohwell.gif

EDIT:

missed the training camp. how does everyone look?

Nick Young is a herb, definitely don't want him. I think being on an awful team is what makes him look good.

Interested in Gilbert, if he could get his mind right I think he could help a lot but you just don't know what you're getting with him,

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Nick Young is a herb, definitely don't want him. I think being on an awful team is what makes him look good.

Interested in Gilbert, if he could get his mind right I think he could help a lot but you just don't know what you're getting with him,

0ff8fb7a_lol_que.jpg

You'd take Gilbert Arenas past his prime over Nick Young who has barely been in the league and had a great season last year? That's interesting

I heard Nick Young is a douche on here so Idk if I want to take that risk with the chemistry, but he has been on crappy teams his whole career so who knows. Dude could score.

Back
Top Bottom