let this thread die (NYK)

Yes, our PG situation stinks. But going up against Mario Chalmers isn't the worst thing in the world all things considered (and Norris Cole won't even play as a back up, so if Woodson wants he can go to the JR/Shumpert back court and try to get away with it in stretches)

Amare - that will be interesting. Personally, I would minimize the time he and Melo are on the court together and use him as a 6th man to lead the 2nd unit and then insert him with Melo for the 4th, but that's not going to happen. So, we'll see.

I don't think the Officials are out to get us, nor will they be working for the Heat. They won't decide the series.

And, I also do not think that Chicago or Miami wants any part of a team that has been better than them the last 20 games in Round 1 when the alternatives are slumping Philly and Orlando.

You crazy if you don't think D-Whistle will be showing up in the 1st round against us. Refs might not decide games but they'll definitely alter enough of them in MIA's favor. I saw that in person Sunday for a regular season game.

Of course they'd rather not see us when you look at a slumping Philly team and a Howardless Magic.

Allenxis has been oozing with confidence ever since Woodson has taken over
laugh.gif

The officials won't let lebron go out in the first round. That's a huge hit to the face of the nba. That %%!@ ain't happening

But it should be a fun series. I just wanna see close competitive games and steal a few

Damn jefferies is very hurt

The knee is really bad. He needs surgery. Jared told me he needed surgery but was going to hold off on surgery because he wanted to be part of a Knicks playoff team from start to finish. You guys really have no idea how much it means to him to be part of this now after enduring those earlier years with the team. But with Amar'e back, Jared can give the knee some rest again and see if it allows him to give a little time in the playoffs. If not, he could be done for now. Big loss on the defensive end for sure if that's the case.

Gadzuric should be able to fill the Jeffries role pretty well on the glass and on D. Plus he's a way better finisher around the rim from what i can remember.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Did someone hack Al3xis' account? Don't think I've ever seen you this optimistic.

He's getting consistent punani I'm telin ya. It's the easiest explanation.

Losing Jefferies hurts us a lot. He was really holding us down when he came in with the bench on defense. He'll be missed.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Gadzuric should be able to fill the Jeffries role pretty well on the glass and on D. Plus he's a way better finisher around the rim from what i can remember.
Remember, what we saw from him is extremely skewed. We make bums look like Wilt.
laugh.gif

I hate the guy but to me - Wade has exceptional body control and is great at drawing contract (Bulls fans complain all day about Rose not getting calls when his body control takes him AWAY from contact, Wade goes INTO it..I think it's a skill, not a league wide conspiracy). I've never believed outside of the '06 Finals that the league has an agenda in regards to him, calls here and there? Sure, but overall..meh. I do know that puts me in the minority. I take more issue with the guy faking 3-4 ankle sprains a game. And LeBron is 6'9 260, the best player in the league and will get calls. Something you to have live with.

I didn't know I was known as pessimistic Lol. There have been a few players or people involved in the organization I hate(d). But, Donnie had a plan and executed some of it. Here we are playing great basketball at the right time, what is there not to be excited about? If we're told before the year we're 15-5 over the last 20 heading into the week before the post-season our eyes are on the 2nd round and beyond, are they not? 

Yes, you def are the known pessimistic
laugh.gif

The fact that you're reasonably confident is inspirational on all levels.

I'm just concerned still, I really want us to move up to 6th. I feel great about that series as a 1st rounder BEFORE dealing with Mia or Chi. It'd be like a warmup series. Instead we're facing savages out of the gate. Only positive like I said is we have crowd support in Mia, and what happens when we go in to one of those scoring droughts? Jacking up 3s which lead to fastbreaks for Bron & Wade? Could get ugly if we don't maintain a high bball IQ.

You're absolutely right. I agree 100%.

We're playing our best basketball at the best time to do so. I honestly think we can take a series against either Miami or Chicago as long as we're playing up to our potential.

Duhon was killing for the first half of his first season here. If I'm not mistaken, he holds the Knicks single game record for assists at 22 (?) in that game against Golden State when Lee had something like 30/20 too.
laugh.gif

Yea you were way out the game for supporting Duhon, I couldn't respect that AT ALL lmao.

Francis is an avid Duhon supporter..... And Mardy Collins, so you know what he's about. *side eyes*

dat is correct.

he woulda led us to the playoffs but he hurt his back bro

NAHH i nvr said hed avg a triple dub no ways lkawmdladwm

Dan Gadziric? U mean the guy from all about the Benjamins with the five head ?
We got rid of bill walker for him? Boy. Walker must be hurt.

I disagree with the notion of pessimism when this team has been as awful as they have been over the past decade.

The Heat don't want to see us period...No one does. If amar'e was flexible and willing to come off the bench I really do believe this series would go 7.

Back
Top Bottom