Playoffs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 same lock out year 1999.. i smell a heat upset 
laugh.gif

I'd Invite some of you yentas over for a game, but I barely have a lot of seating, like maybe 6 seats at most (chairs, small sofa, etc).

But ya'll are not eating my bacon wrapped shrimp, call domino's or something and call it a day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'd Invite some of you yentas over for a game, but I barely have a lot of seating, like maybe 6 seats at most (chairs, small sofa, etc).

But ya'll are not eating my bacon wrapped shrimp, call domino's or something and call it a day
laugh.gif
Are laps fair game? Not that kind of party?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif
Are laps fair game? Not that kind of party?

smug_russell.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Don't fear the Heat....you guys have ENOUGH weapons to beat them..

can't beat ref assists tho.
eyes.gif

its gonna be a bunch of fast breaks and show boating from bron/wade and slurping from the commentators and charles barkley. a bunch of no calls from the refs, shoving from the heat, shoving back from our players and %!*%% $@$ flagrants and techs getting called against us while the heat go up by 25 in the garden and their arena.

tired.gif
i $@!**%+ hate the heat, miami, and the refs. guess i'll start praying for an upset now.
hopefully amare will get off of his weekend at bernies @*%#.

I know the refs will help them. Im just hoping its not toooo obvious considering all the games will be on National TV and knowing they will be talking about it. And Stern dont want that publicity being the main focus of talks for prolly the biggest 1st rd series the NBA has had in a while. They were good the first half of our game against them Sunday. But that 2nd half was ugly.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by ksteezy

lettttts gooooooo!!!....Jesus im dreading basketball season ending, nothing exciting till October....Baseball season is absolutely aweful...

In your opinion
grin.gif

What do you expect from KSTEEZY, hes columbian. They dont do baseball, usually. Lol.
its ColOmbian and Renteria is the GOAT!

Originally Posted by debs 168

eyes.gif

its gonna be a bunch of fast breaks and show boating from bron/wade and slurping from the commentators and charles barkley. a bunch of no calls from the refs, shoving from the heat, shoving back from our players and %!*%% $@$ flagrants and techs getting called against us while the heat go up by 25 in the garden and their arena.

tired.gif
i $@!**%+ hate the heat, miami, and the refs. guess i'll start praying for an upset now.
You seem upset. 
Fact is, nobody wants to play us right now. There's a reason Miami is currently downshifting to try to get out of that 2 spot. Chicago/Miami/Indiana would fall over themselves to get out of the way and draw Philly or Orlando instead. 

This is a team with a defensive presence on the back line, a guy who due to said presence gets to play the 4 and become a nightmare of a mismatch and is surrounded with 2 prolific shooters and a great wing defender. There is nothing to lose, we are the hunters. 

http://twitter.com/Al_Iannazzone
Al Iannazzone: Gadzuric on his way to cleve. Will be playoff eligible. 4 minutes ago

Jared Zwerling: Amare is starting tonight, moving Landry Fields to the bench. Melo back to SF. Shumpert will still start at shooting guard as usual.http://twitter.com/JaredZwerling/statuses/193358164220051456

Al Iannazzone: Woodson said he won't rest guys, despite clinching. He wants to keep winning. 

Al Iannazzone: Knicks planning to waive bill walker and sign dan gadzuric. Nothing official yet. 

Marc Berman: Landry goes to bench.

Finally we get rid of Walker. You next Toney.

Interested to see A'Mare and how he contributes. His minutes will prob be super limited and Melo will play PF for most of the game.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by debs 168

eyes.gif

tired.gif
You seem upset. 
Fact is, nobody wants to play us right now. There's a reason Miami is currently downshifting to try to get out of that 2 spot. Chicago/Miami/Indiana would fall over themselves to get out of the way and draw Philly or Orlando instead. 

This is a team with a defensive presence on the back line, a guy who due to said presence gets to play the 4 and become a nightmare of a mismatch and is surrounded with 2 prolific shooters and a great wing defender. There is nothing to lose, we are the hunters. 
i am.

we shot ourselves in the foot by not winning games that we should have won in the beginning-middle of the season...so we will probably suffer because of it in the playoffs.
i'm upset that we were swept last year and i do not want to get swept again nor would i be satisfied with just making it into the first round only to lose, regardless of how many games we win in the first round.

melo, stat and chandler didn't get brought in to just make it into the playoffs and not make it passed the first round. at all.

and nobody is scared of us IMO. we aren't really even respected like that. what pg will help us in these games when the refs are dicking us?
and do you believe that amare is going to return to his old form and drop the zombie %@+@$*%%??

i dunno, just being realistic. i know ppl are mad confident about taking the heat in the first round and i dunno why considering we've lost to them every game this season iirc and that the refs will surely be on their side.

i will say one thing tho...we better not look soft out there. if miami pulls the !*## they pulled against the bulls last night against us, we need to respond accordingly.

its not even game 1 and i'm already on some @!%$ miami stuff. @!%$ those @%$$$@.

Back
Top Bottom