let this thread die (NYK)

Wonder why Bill Walker got waived. He must've not been playing defense
laugh.gif

It really sucks that we can't bring mare off the bench even after injury. I have a serious problem with the ego most NBA players have. If it helps the team, do it

Needs to take a lesson from Manu

u guys want a 100million dollar player who was starting to become a beast again on both sides of the ball before getting injured to come off the bench?

MIND BLOWN.

If it helps for a matchup problem? Yes

If he's coming off a back injury? Yes

And long term if melo and amare can't play together? Yes

I don't understand why coming off the bench is demeaning.

It'd be nice to win but their slacking to start the year off will bite them in the $!@.

Team is a PG away, they'll take the next step this year by actually winning a few playoff games, but not ready for the chip yet.

The problem is we are losing jr smith and Novak if we have to give line every penny of the MLE

I don't know if Jeremy can hang with rondo, rose and what the heat did to him. It's a big deal losing jr and Novak for him.

I do actually think JR likes it here, I believe him when he says that he would like to stay, but it's not happening.

At the end of the day, the multi-years and multi-millions that he'll get from a MLE somewhere else will be too much for him to turn down compared to what we'll offer.

Lin (obviously) and Novak are more important. Would love to see all 3 retained but there's no way, not with our 2 $20 million roadblocks.

Players can restructure their contracts by adding on years. Maybe Melo and STAT do the right thing and help a bit so we can have more money to spend.

It's on the coach to get Amare to come off the bench. He won't volunteer for it, why should he? If he thinks he can play and contribute, then he's going to want to start. If things don't workout and they struggle, then either the coach or Amare could/should make that switch.

Woodson said earlier in the week Amare would start when he returns. He doesn't have the clout or job security to tell Amare to come off the bench. I'd like for it to happen if it's in the best interest of the team, but I'm not surprised if it doesn't.

Do not get the big deal of Amar'e returning to the starting line up from injury. Play him the right and get him in the right spots and everything will be fine. He'll thrive and Melo's game won't be effected at all.

Yall think there's an issue when Kobe returns to LAL? or when Rose returns to the Bulls?

I hope yall know if we do make it to the 2nd round and he's ready Lin is most likely returning to the starting line up as well.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Do not get the big deal of Amar'e returning to the starting line up from injury. Play him the right and get him in the right spots and everything will be fine. He'll thrive and Melo's game won't be effected at all.

Yall think there's an issue when Kobe returns to LAL? or when Rose returns to the Bulls?

I hope yall know if we do make it to the 2nd round and he's ready Lin is most likely returning to the starting line up as well.
Yea I dont think it is going to mess Melo up. If anything all those PnR that Chandler has been running will be for Amare. And Chandler will go back to spending all his energy just keeping the ball alive and defensive rebounding. Hes been getting a little sloppy on defensive rebounds recently since he is having to put more energy into scoring on some nights.

I think it will make us better. The only way this hurts us is if Amare cant get his jumper to fall and he trys to shoot out of the slump. We dont need him forcing those now that Melo is locked in. If they are falling, great. If they arent, run the PnR to get your points and trips to the line and just do his best on the boards. If he can get us 7-8 boards a night we will be fine.

Real excited for the playoffs.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Did someone hack Al3xis' account? Don't think I've ever seen you this optimistic.
He's getting consistent punani I'm telin ya. It's the easiest explanation.
Bruh is still sticking to this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IDK how y'all calling Allen the pessimistic one when he was like one of 3 dudes who weren't calling for D'Antoni's head this year.
laugh.gif
I'm surprised at his high hopes too though...but only because there was a stretch where I thought son wasn't #%%*#@* with the Knicks anymore and was riding with his King for a championship.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Marc Berman

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

u guys want a 100million dollar player who was starting to become a beast again on both sides of the ball before getting injured to come off the bench?

MIND BLOWN.
DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom