let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by DubA169

The problem is we are losing jr smith and Novak if we have to give line every penny of the MLE

I don't know if Jeremy can hang with rondo, rose and what the heat did to him. It's a big deal losing jr and Novak for him.
This.
Lin had an incredible start when he came out, but just little nuances in his game annoy me. Him and Toney (who we always threw cash at) both have a habit of not keeping their dribble. Lin will often drive then stop his dribble and look for someone to pass to while defenders trap him. Also his left needs to improve.

I'm a huge fan of JR on this team, i can live with his shot selection if he defends plus you need guys like him because they're playoff tested. Woodson seems to have gotten through to him. Novak, i'd definitely say we have to resign.

HBD Animal Thug
pimp.gif

JR ain't goin anywhere.  Yall underestimate how much he loves it there...plus Woodson is the first coach in his career to have his back and have faith in him...instead of throw him under the bus on everything like George Karl.  He wants to be in NY, and financially they will work it out

Fans should have been excited about Fields last season, but some went way overboard (which happens a lot for Knicks fans). The problem was people saw the surprise 2nd round pick find a great role and contribute to the team... then they started to say "Imagine how great he'll be in FIVE YEARS". In reality, what we saw out of Fields last season was most likely his ceiling and to expect anything consistent out of him seems like a stretch at this point.

Back
Top Bottom