let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Stat making Tristan Thompson look like prime Tim Duncan.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Amare looked terrible on that play. Maybe bringing him off the bench wasn't such a bad idea.

Seriously, this team looks soo off.
Woody already said he was limited to 20 minutes. Why not let that scrub come off the bench? Ease him into the rotation...

I look forward to the clever headlines tomorrow about Melo and Amare not working together.

Screw this game, but inall seriousnees landry should play under 5 minutes a game in the playoffs, he is an embarassment

I watch Amare and all I can do is shake my head. I do realize that tonight is his FIRST game coming back but truth is I was shakin my head when dude was "healthy" too.

Some cats play zero defense, but if you could play defense a negative number, that would be Amare. -27 defense.

He hits an occasional mid range jumper (his shooting HAS improved from early this season) but dude is 6'10 shooter. That's not what we need him to do. I know I'm beating a dead horse but it's SO frustrating.

No the sky isn't falling after this game, it's just that Amare is half of a player and TD is buns, and Fields was borderline decent with Lin but sans Lin he's buns too.

Back
Top Bottom