let this thread die (NYK)

Hope all is well.

I'll be moving to Astoria Heights June 1st bros. I know a lot of y'all live in Queens. Welcome me.

Gotta register HarlemToTheBronxToQueens.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

indifferent.gif

I think Melo would love the triangle IMO
I've got a couple problems here. of ALL the years of instability, THIS is the time you decide to be stable? Phil Jackson might be one of the greatest coaches of all time, but you don't ask him ? At ALL? Afraid of rejection?

I love woodson and all but I think he can bring us to what the Hawks were in his last year there, but not too much more than that.
I don't want to settle for 55 wins, but being bonafide contenders is what I want to see out of this squad.

Melo got 2 more years under contract, and I hope we can do something while him and Amare is here... At least a conference finals appearance.
ohwell.gif

lol...did yall see that segment on the knicks just now? STAT and Tyson working with Hakeem Olajuwon this summer

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

lol...did yall see that segment on the knicks just now? STAT and Tyson working with Hakeem Olajuwon this summer

where u saw this?

and HTTB will be HarlemToTheBronxToQueensToBK
five (5) years from now.

Get well soon Proshares. As for HTTB, I'm in the Bronx as well and might be on that same wave of moving to Queens.. The thought of my neighbors for miles all being Mets fans...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Get well soon Proshares. As for HTTB, I'm in the Bronx as well and might be on that same wave of moving to Queens.. The thought of my neighbors for miles all being Mets fans...
frown.gif

shots fired at Mez and JRS? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Wish proshares to get well. He just got admitted into a hospital this morning.

I appreciate it guys but it was just a follow up exam today.  Old hockey injuries been bugging me lately. 
laugh.gif
+
happy.gif
@ George moving to Queens though.

frown.gif
sick.gif
 @ Mets fans.

You know there are many many Yankees fans in queens lols. I'm one.

Astoria is fun I was just there today. You should like it.

Get better pro.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

frown.gif
sick.gif
 @ Mets fans.

WTH

HTTB, where in Astoria are you moving to? That area is
pimp.gif
and all the girls there are
pimp.gif
as well.

My friends and I hang out in Astoria all the time. We go around Steinway street and smoke sheesha there.

It's also a great place to take a date. Kaufman movie theater, Beer Garden (studio square), 5 napkin burger and Astoria Park
pimp.gif

Astoria Heights. I'm right by LGA. Got a friend that lives a few blocks from Steinway, so I spent a lot of time in the neighborhood and fell in love.

Back
Top Bottom