let this thread die (NYK)

tumblr_m4rcf7Y3Yt1ql91j6o1_500.gif

I know half of you were just as worried as me.

Knicks don't get !**! when we are incompetent. Nets should be the same.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I know half of you were just as worried as me.

Knicks don't get !**! when we are incompetent. Nets should be the same.

get back to me when they reach a verdict on our players' bird rights in a few weeks 
nerd.gif

The quality of this thread has really turned south. We need to just lock up this thread and start up a REAL offseason thread.

Originally Posted by DubA169

It's our luck.

Would be such a Knick thing to happen.
I really don't think of it that way. The Nets have never been on our level of prestige. Even when they were winning and going to the finals it didn't bother me. Lets just focus on the Knicks. good things happening for them doesn't mean it's us being unlucky. I mean besides when was the last time the Nets were lucky? If they got the 1st pick traded for Dwight and kept DWill, good for them I would've welcomed the competition.

some of yall just dont get how serious this rivalry is about to become. might take a year or two. But i've already had people yell to me about the nets as im wearing a knicks shirt the day after we lost game 3.

they are going to go after every free agent we want. they are going to force us to over bid. dolan gonna keep having idiotic pissing matches. its gonna be bad.

I'm actually open to being a Nets fan depending on how the front office handles the franchise.

Theres only so much I can take of Dolan spitting in the fanbases face.

See that's the main reason I think fans are gonna leave. The teams owner is so hated and incompetent, that people have a reason to leave in their mind

I would neverrrrr eveerrrrrr change sides. I wouldnt know how lol. But I know alot of people will. Especially Brooklyn hype beasts.

Alot of it depends on how the nets do. So far they are worse than us. Can u imagine if we traded the pick away for Gerald Wallace? Or trade for deron and he leaves? Knicks would get ROASTED.

I don't mind the competition or the this upcoming war. It'll be an entertaining sideshow. The way I see it with the Nets going after every player we want both teams are going to be the Mets, neither will be the Yankees. So as long we're the Mets team with the better record this war will be nothing but comedy. I can see a whole lot backfiring on the Nets, some stuff has already. There's honestly no way I can be worried about a team that has Billy King making their personnel decisions. There'll be some real concern when they fire King and Avery. It would be a different story if they hired Donnie.

If fans leave, OH WELL. It'll only be a matter of time to see they left the dunce they knew for a couple dunces they don't.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't mind the competition or the this upcoming war. It'll be an entertaining sideshow. The way I see it with the Nets going after every player we want both teams are going to be the Mets, neither will be the Yankees. So as long we're the Mets team with the better record this war will be nothing but comedy. I can see a whole lot backfiring on the Nets, some stuff has already. There's honestly no way I can be worried about a team that has Billy King making their personnel decisions. There'll be some real concern when they fire King and Avery. It would be a different story if they hired Donnie.

If fans leave, OH WELL. It'll only be a matter of time to see they left the dunce they knew for a couple dunces they don't.

Hopefully Prokhorov don't see this.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I'm actually open to being a Nets fan depending on how the front office handles the franchise.

Theres only so much I can take of Dolan spitting in the fanbases face.
I had these same feelings for a while but I just can't see the Nets being good anytime soon either.

But the Dolans really make it hard to be a fan.  They @$+! us over time and time again and as fans we just keep coming back for more.  I'm not going to the Garden anytime soon that's for sure, I have no interest in payign hundreds of bucks for a mediocre seat.  I'd rather take a megabus to Philly and pay 20 bucks to have seats just as good.

The Nets have everything in place to become a fan force in NY...  But hiring Billy King was a mistake that could doom them forever.

Back
Top Bottom