let this thread die (NYK)

I'm trying to ignore that. +@%* is blasphemous but it shows how fed up ppl are with the Knicks even though the team is technically in a better place than it's been in the past 12 years or so.

I'll enjoy that BK has a team if they put out a good product and I'll go to games just cuz of the cheaper tickets but become a Net fan? Unpossible.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Some of you guys would actually become Net fans?
I'm thinking the same exact thing. How the Hell can some of you guys just change ship? Guess you guys were never really fans then. 

Carmelo Anthony enjoys birthday party in NYC
Posted by Inside Hoops

May 31
carmelo anthony

Carmelo Anthony wanted a low-key birthday and he got one. According to a source familiar with the situation, the Knicks forward celebrated his 28th with wife LaLa Vasquez and a group of about 15 at SoHo nightclub Greenhouse on Tuesday night. Our insider says Anthony insisted on “no cake, no balloons,

On a side note. Amare is in France right now. 
x2_cb5cc9e

meanwhile

Screen-Shot-2012-05-31-at-10.20.10-AM.png

d9847adeaaec11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

and also

[h4] [/h4][h4]May 31: Landry Fields was spotted grabbing a bite at Island Grill in Los Alamitos, CA- the town where he attended High School.[/h4]

LF.jpg

[h4]
Untitled-36.jpg
[/h4]
Untitled-37.jpg

Untitled-38.jpg

Untitled-39.jpg

Untitled-40.jpg

[h4]
[/h4]

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Proshares

Some of you guys would actually become Net fans?
I'm thinking the same exact thing. How the Hell can some of you guys just change ship? Guess you guys were never really fans then. 
Get out of here...I still have a signed Frank Williams snapback from an open practice sitting in my closet bro. If that ain't fanhood, I don't know what is.
I supported (and still do) this team through the thick and thin, shaving years off my life in the process with all the heartaches.

I'm all about loyalty but I'm not a ho.

I won't continue to support a team that raises ticket prices to absurd levels, holds fans hostage to get higher TV contracts, tosses everything good to the curb and embraces mediocrity as long as they are yes men...I'm not with that. Dolan is all about money and could care less about us fans who eat and breathe orange and blue. I will always be a Knicks fan in my heart but I'm a New Yorker and a basketball fan first.

I'm not gonna keep lining Dolan's pockets and wasting hours of my life rooting for a dysfunctional organization that could care less about me...IF there's great professional NY ball being played down the block.

But thats a big IF. Nets haven't shown any signs of progress in a decade but I'm just saying they are now an option.

I'm going to root for good hometown ball one way or another. Its not like I'm jumping on the bandwagon of a winning team or a superstar player...I'm prepared to support a local team from the ground up as long as they are operating in good faith.

At the end of the day...the Nets doing good is good for the city. People will be employed, businesses will grow and basketball will experience a rebirth in the Mecca. Thats what its really about. Not being a blind pawn in a ******ed millionaire's chess game.

For the record...I'm still a Knicks fan but I'm growing weary of this franchise and the league in general.

jr looks fat already lol. And real t melo needs to stop smoking them cigars but I'll let him rock cause it was his bday.

Media pushing for phil jackson being president in brooklyn. wouldnt shock me at all. a nice big !$#* you to Dolan.

Back
Top Bottom