let this thread die (NYK)

So Lin is gone? I am sad
frown.gif

Of course, everyone was interested, now.

Y'all feed right into it, then complain about the media's nonsense articles.
laugh.gif

Step back from the ledge. My goodness.
30t6p3b.gif

can anyone explain the knicks' media policy? I've alllways heard it mentioned but never knew the details as to why it plays a role in why we are hated

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Of course, everyone was interested, now.

Y'all feed right into it, then complain about the media's nonsense articles.
laugh.gif

Step back from the ledge. My goodness.
30t6p3b.gif
Nike-Commercial-Lil-Penny.jpg

Yeah, I'm not buying articles or ppl like Simmons saying Phil was definitely interested, it was up to us to call and we didn't. Unless Phil said yeah I wanted the job I'm not bothered.

Plus what I'm hearing is the true basic answer to why Phil didn't get a call is that Dolan did not want to pay him w/e exuberant amount he usually commands as the best coach in the NBA. I can actually understand that since I'm pretty sure Dolan is tired of shelling out major money just to get failure in return.

I don't know why yall want Celts to win. I'd rather each team get career ending injuries to their entire roster than root for either to win. To me it seems clear the Heat will win though.

I have no problem seeing MIA go to the finals and watch them lose again. Cuz they will lose to the Spurs or Thunder.

Sad to say. I want the Heat to win. Better odds that Nash and Phil or Sloan don't go there. #saltyandinotherpplsbusiness

If we get a first rounder, I want Doron Lamb. If we don't get one, then I'll take Machado or Drew Gordon.

Would like to buy a 1st and/or another 2nd round pick. Grunwald does want to keep Landry. He's worried about guard depth (even though he aint a guard). When our backup pgs (Baron, Bibby) probably won't be resigned and we can't flip Landry (or TD obviously) for anybody already in the league that's better. I guess replacing him and w/e else we lack with rookie guards wouldn't be the smartest thing. Doubt we hit the jackpot with near NBA ready guards like Shump.
Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I just want to shake a 2 liter bottle of club soda and then pour it on my balls

roll.gif

Who said that?
laugh.gif

yo prophecy i love that avy....tell me if you can recognize the person in my avy...i had it for a while now, seems no one can get it

Back
Top Bottom