let this thread die (NYK)

No.

How knee-jerk would that be? Come on now.
30t6p3b.gif

So we're starting over if we do that right?

What team would want that deal anyway?

Originally Posted by RitchDad

yo prophecy i love that avy....tell me if you can recognize the person in my avy...i had it for a while now, seems no one can get it

seriously i need to see a bigger version of that avy...i can't tell lol

Dont think we're starting over at all. Lin-Shump-Melo-Chander are good pieces to build around.

Trust me, i like Amare, i just dont see him getting any better. All i ask for is a consistent jumper like he once had before. He wont be the better rebounder/defender we all want him to be.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Dont think we're starting over at all. Lin-Shump-Melo-Chander are good pieces to build around.

Trust me, i like Amare, i just dont see him getting any better. All i ask for is a consistent jumper like he once had before. He wont be the better rebounder/defender we all want him to be.

he has a decent jumper for like half a season

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Would like to buy a 1st and/or another 2nd round pick. Grunwald does want to keep Landry. He's worried about guard depth (even though he aint a guard). When our backup pgs (Baron, Bibby) probably won't be resigned and we can't flip Landry (or TD obviously) for anybody already in the league that's better. I guess replacing him and w/e else we lack with rookie guards wouldn't be the smartest thing. Doubt we hit the jackpot with near NBA ready guards like Shump.
Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I just want to shake a 2 liter bottle of club soda and then pour it on my balls

roll.gif
Who said that?
laugh.gif

<-------

1e6bc98aaa7b11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

Son got the Mr. White hat and what looks like Walt Jr.'s crutches
laugh.gif

Sorry, had to laugh at this.

Back
Top Bottom