let this thread die (NYK)

Look at last years thread and the years before that... exactly lol...no need to break tradition... wasn't it httb that said he likes to read the whole thread from the start to finish for laughs anyway? Lol plus one of you dudes said that you wanted this team thread to break last years' record

Anyways, regardless what happens tomorrow, Jeremy Lin will be retained. I honestly hate JR but if he accepts the option, I won't be mad. I guess he can be a trade asset. You may disagree with me but I also feel that Novak's ineffectiveness in the playoffs is due to Mike Woodson not adjusting to the heat's defense. Woodson could have at least try to draw up a few plays for Novak to open up. But whatever, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Novak's disappearance in the playoffs had to do with us not having a real PG. If we had Lin he would have atleast pulled defenders in from the corners when he drove and that would have freed up kick outs and perimeter passes that im sure would have opened up Novak for a good amount of shots. Even though the Heat clearly Keyed in on Novak and refused to leave him even when playing zone. Also JR missing all his shots didnt help because of course they arent going to rotate off Novak to go to JR. They just let JR shoot us out of games a lot of times.

If the Birds Rights come through I say keep both Lin and Novak. If they dont Novak has to go. Would hate to see it. But he is going to get paid this offseason.

landry knocking down the white girls
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Look at last years thread and the years before that... exactly lol...no need to break tradition... wasn't it httb that said he likes to read the whole thread from the start to finish for laughs anyway? Lol plus one of you dudes said that you wanted this team thread to break last years' record

Anyways, regardless what happens tomorrow, Jeremy Lin will be retained. I honestly hate JR but if he accepts the option, I won't be mad. I guess he can be a trade asset. You may disagree with me but I also feel that Novak's ineffectiveness in the playoffs is due to Mike Woodson not adjusting to the heat's defense. Woodson could have at least try to draw up a few plays for Novak to open up. But whatever, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

I can almost picture you guys now in the month of March 2013 complaining about Woodson's "stale" offense. If it's one thing Woodson's known for, it's his lackluster offense. 
If I was in the Knicks FO and management, I'd make it mandatory for Woodson to hire an offensive assistant. 

i mean i dont think we are getting passed the heat let alone anyone else for at least 3 years. so I just have very low standards. everyone comes off the books at the same time and we will go after huge names again when they do

Despite the hearing tomorrow, the arbitrator won't make his decision the same day, so we'll still have to wait.

No need for a new thread at all. A new thread is not going to make the discussion better, it's still not the off season yet anyway so it makes sense there isn't a lot to talk about. Don't see a good reason to make an off season thread anyway.
Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

niketalk

roll.gif
where is this from?
The new movie Ted with Mark Wahlberg. Think that's in one of the trailers not the commercial for it.

He's posting pics of his body so the pros will want to have sex with him and not charge so much.

Since he came to the Knicks he's been losing weight and been in relatively better shape than he was in DEN.

30t6p3b.gif
Melo lookin like me... and thats no bueno
laugh.gif

His body aint built like lebron and wade, Stat etc. So we cant expect him to ever look like that.
But I respect his grussle

He look like he suckin in the gut a lil too much though
laugh.gif

if we get the hearing in our favor.... we can get ODOM and jeffries would be obsolete..

get a back PF/C in the draft... and trade TD for something in the backcourt.... only if we were GMs

When are the Summer Olympics supposed to start?

Melo was the best player on the Redeem Team and he might be again. He lead the Nugs to the WCF the following season, so maybe he can lead us past the first round next season too.

[h6]
Jeremy Lin
[/h6][h6]Check out Jimmy Kimmel's game night where im goin head-to-head with Roy Hibbert! Showtimes for tonight: pre-game East Coast/post-game West Coast #NBAFinals (if youre in the midwest...just move to the west coast lol)[/h6]

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Did Melo get more work done on his arm or did I not notice because of the sleeve?
Pretty sure hes had them since Den. But he wears the shooting sleeves on both arms now a days its a little harder to notice 

thats the first time I see melo looking THAT fit. Imagine a person with lebron's build && melo post moves... well ehh idk because amare added more muscle and look how it turned out for him this season

Back
Top Bottom