let this thread die (NYK)

everyone sh. i have the solution.
Spoiler [+]
7438749024_4ea859d564_h.jpg

That makes too much sense not to happen. 4 bigs? If anything the Knicks are the ones getting robbed in this deal

J.R. smith played more games than everybody in the NBA last year

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

if the small sample size of JR Smith we witnessed was what we're going to get if we keep him, than I'm all for replacing him with terry.
True but I dont think anyone really thinks that small sample size is what JR will bring next season.

And tommykairaa for Knicks GM please.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

amarestoudamirecallsfan.jpg
turns out that this tweet was not fake.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]Amare Stoudemire apologizes to fan[/h1]
NEW YORK -- Knicks forward Amare Stoudemire has apologized to a fan for using a gay slur in response to a crude tweet in which the fan admonished the All-Star to "make up for this past season."

The fan, whose Twitter handle is BFerrelli, tweeted his comment on Saturday and received a direct message containing an expletive and the slur from the account Twitter verifies as Stoudemire's. BFerrelli, identified by the Daily News as Brian Ferrelli, posted a screen shot of the direct message. Direct messages can only be seen by the sender and the recipient.

Stoudemire apologized early Sunday, using another direct message that BFerrelli posted as a screen shot, saying "I apologize for what I said earlier. I just got off the plane and had time to think about it. Sorry bro!! No Excuses. Won't happen again."

Calls to the Knicks and the NBA weren't immediately returned.

Still doesn't mean it was real. Knicks nor the NBA nor Amar'e actually commented on this. Sounds like BForreal simply made up another tweet himself. *shrug*

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Its fake

In order to DM that person needs to be on Amares friend list. Which isn't likely the case here.

The guy was trolling knick fans

good laugh tho
laugh.gif
actually, you can only DM someone if they are following you. So Stat can DM me, pause, because I follow him, but i wouldn't be able to respond unless he follows me back.

yea i realized that a day ago...too late to edit..lol
anyways, Dolan will demand Amer'e to be traded now lol...i guess thats not a bad thing, huh? 
grin.gif
 (half kidding when i say this)

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So he apologized with another DM? Master troll job. Well done.

I'm not sure if its you or someone else in this knicks thread that I had to give a heads up but the olympic nike air more uptempos are on sale on finishline, use coupon to get 20 dollars off...check the olympic thread in nike retro..they're selling out as I type this....and if it's not you httb, disregard this message 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Still doesn't mean it was real. Knicks nor the NBA nor Amar'e actually commented on this. Sounds like BForreal simply made up another tweet himself. *shrug*
Somebody should do this with LeBron ASAP
laugh.gif

Knicks coach wines and dines Lin, Anthony in Hollywood
Hollywood Mike Woodson returned this weekend from a five-day trip to Los Angeles where he visited several Knicks players to meet and work out, , including free-agent-to-be Jeremy Lin, according to a source.
Tyson Chandler and Carmelo Anthony are also working out in L.A. as they are training together for the Olympics where they will be teammates on Team USA starting July 5th with training camp in Vegas .
Woodson wined and dined Lin, Chandler and Anthony for a team-bonding dinner in Beverly Hills, according to a source. The dinner was caught on videotape by TMZ footage. Woodson was joined on his LA sojourn by his assistant coaches Darrell Walker and Jim Todd, according to a source. Woodson also went to Anaheim to work out Landry Fields, a free agent July 1st.
Lin, who lives in Palto, Alto, Calif., is a free agent July 1st and flew in to LA to see Woodson, who clearly wants Lin to feel how valuable he is to their future. Negotiations can't begin until July 1.
The Knicks expect to Lin re-sign him and they control his destiny, able to match any offer. Woodson made the trip partly to create more camraderie among his star players. Anthony and Lin did not jell particularly well on the court during their brief time together, with Melo complaining he was not used to a point guard having the ball so much. Lin’s most spectacular moments in February – known as Linsanity - occurred when Anthony was injured.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/knick...ines_lin_ZGSNrIfaBEG48h6d1mGOGL#ixzz1ypyReFFn

Hollywood Mike Woodson returned this weekend from a five-day trip to Los Angeles where he visited several Knicks players to meet and work out, , including free-agent-to-be Jeremy Lin, according to a source.
Tyson Chandler and Carmelo Anthony are also working out in L.A. as they are training together for the Olympics where they will be teammates on Team USA starting July 5th with training camp in Vegas .
Woodson wined and dined Lin, Chandler and Anthony for a team-bonding dinner in Beverly Hills, according to a source. The dinner was caught on videotape by TMZ footage. Woodson was joined on his LA sojourn by his assistant coaches Darrell Walker and Jim Todd, according to a source. Woodson also went to Anaheim to work out Landry Fields, a free agent July 1st.
Lin, who lives in Palto, Alto, Calif., is a free agent July 1st and flew in to LA to see Woodson, who clearly wants Lin to feel how valuable he is to their future. Negotiations can't begin until July 1.
The Knicks expect to Lin re-sign him and they control his destiny, able to match any offer. Woodson made the trip partly to create more camraderie among his star players. Anthony and Lin did not jell particularly well on the court during their brief time together, with Melo complaining he was not used to a point guard having the ball so much. Lin’s most spectacular moments in February – known as Linsanity - occurred when Anthony was injured.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/knick...ines_lin_ZGSNrIfaBEG48h6d1mGOGL#ixzz1ypyReFFn
oh okay

oh okay

Probably nothing to it but I do immediately notice Landry was not there but I guess Woody working out with him a few days ago cancels that out.

The way this courting is going though I would hope they're just gassing Lin's head up so he signs back and we still end up signing Nash or Dragic.

I can't imagine Stat RT'ing the guy if he lied

Chapter-7.-Screencap-via-@BFerrelli.jpg

[h3]Smith To Decline Option, Likely To Re-Sign Multiyear Deal With Knicks[/h3]
Jun 25, 2012 4:50 PM EDT

Smith_JR_nyk_120312.jpg
J.R. Smith will decline his option with the Knicks for the 12-13 season worth $2.44 million, according to a source.

Smith intends to re-sign for a longer deal with the Knicks.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I can't imagine Stat RT'ing the guy if he lied

Pardon my ignorance bro but I don't tweet. I probably shouldn't have even commented on it in the first place.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom