let this thread die (NYK)

Shumpert is is one of the main reasons we lost tonight. If he plays like that against OKC they're getting blown out by 30+

I remember HarlemtoBronx getting at me before the season when I said "Fields was one of most overrated and worst players in the league". HM?Melo and Stat just do not have good chemistry, I don't know how long its going to take but honestly it just does not look promising that they ever will. Stat is absolutely nothing without a good PG. Wish we traded Stat for CP3, love Stats loyalty but this is business. Wish we could trade Stat & some change for D12. Highly doubtable tho because our players are excessively overpaid. I'm just not very optimistic at this point, I truly never was when we traded half our team for Melo, or let alone, payed Amare $100 million. Guess we have to do with what we got but D'Antoni needs to go, he needs to leave by March, ASAP.

the nerve of some of you !%$@%! talking about STAT aint @*!% when he by himself brought us to the playoffs. u !%$@%! aint showing no type of loyalty at all... fans my #*!

Ya'll cats lose your heads too fast man.
And Melo needs more post up plays the same way Amare needs more pick and rolls. 

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Isaiah Era 2.0

We had a top 5 NBA scorer when Isiah ran the team? I must have missed that

As stated 900 times in this thread, the issue is the PG..Neither Shump nor TD are pure PGs..they're combo guards that are shoot first players..Shump played great when he had a little pressure on him..Now they're telling him to go out there n make plays for the team's 2 stars, and it's a lot to ask of a guy that has been in the league less than a month..Shump had a terrible game but people are criticizing this dude like he's a 3rd year veteran.

If you're gonna be mad at Shump for playing ONE horrendous game, look at Kyrie Irving..#1 pick in the NBA Draft and has been playing well most of the season..He went 3-13 against the Raptors last week and the team got blown out..So if a player that is considered the best of his draft class had a bad game, I think Shump is allowed some bad ones as well. Hell, even Derrick Williams had huge hype around him n dude sucks in Minnesota.

One last thing..I said this the other day..Landry Fields=Luke Walton 2.0
tired.gif

I had a nickel for every time I heard Knick fans blame the coach, I'd have a ##++ load of nickles...D'antoni isn't the problem, its the lack of talent.  Our superstars our prolly the two worst superstars in the league.  Mismatching fits with each other.  IT's exactly like the Isaiah era, collect talent randomly and hope it works with no semblance of a actual plan.  How can it get better unless Steve Nash comes here for the Vet Min. next year?  Chandler or amar'e are gonna go down at some point within the next 3 years and when that happens we'll be screwed. We made All In moves to get a team that is not even better than we were last year.  Basketball isn't about two guys its about the whole team and we have the worst rotation in the league outside of the 4 guys who are actually good.

As I said at the start of the season, when your year depends on Baron Davis, that;s never a good thing.

I knew by first quarter it wasn't gonna be our night

Hopefully Shump learned from that experience

I will be more worried if we were 16-17

If we don't get Amare. Melo doesn't even considered us. Stat was having a solid stretch before today

I had a nickel for every time I heard Knick fans blame the coach, I'd have a ##++ load of nickles...D'antoni isn't the problem, its the lack of talent.  Our superstars our prolly the two worst superstars in the league.  Mismatching fits with each other.  IT's exactly like the Isaiah era, collect talent randomly and hope it works with no semblance of a actual plan.  How can it get better unless Steve Nash comes here for the Vet Min. next year?  Chandler or amar'e are gonna go down at some point within the next 3 years and when that happens we'll be screwed. We made All In moves to get a team that is not even better than we were last year.  Basketball isn't about two guys its about the whole team and we have the worst rotation in the league outside of the 4 guys who are actually good.

As I said at the start of the season, when your year depends on Baron Davis, that;s never a good thing.

Blake Griffin is considered an NBA Superstar..You think Blake is better than Melo?

We have the players but they are not being used properly at all. It always comes down to Melo or Stat making a play on their own while the rest of the team watches. Let's not even talk about how the team looks when both of them are on the bench... With a pass first point guard Melo and Stat could be used to their true potential and the role players could do their job.

Also, I forgot how stacked the Suns were in the Nash and Stat era. When they were reading the list of all the players I was taken aback. If they were together now they would be winning Chips easily.

Yo we started 3-8 last year, chill out guys.. this team clearly lacks depth but let them get it going, they've shown good stretches of ball.. I watched the West Coast game that came on after and was shocked at how disciplined the Warriors looked in the first half.. its all about the team playing cohesively. Which we will get in time.

Relax.

It's like some Knick fans never, ever learn their lesson. This season is just more proof of how much continuity and chemistry matters, but you're calling for another quick fix by trading Amare, the best leader on the team?Even if you hated the Melo trade and don't think the pieces fit, like I do, you have to give the team time to play together. I mean the turnover on this squad during Dantoni's era has been ridiculous.... Entirely different squad every year. A team takes more than a season to come together.And Baron Davis isn't fixing anything.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

the nerve of some of you !%$@%! talking about STAT aint @*!% when he by himself brought us to the playoffs. u !%$@%! aint showing no type of loyalty at all... fans my #*!

laugh.gif
 word.  Dude is basically a jump shooter now because of that trade.

calm the hell down...you dudes are overreacting. Its still early in the season and you dudes act like we're in the thick of a playoff seeding or something lol

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Relax.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Missed the game last night, Glad I did.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom