let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by kevi

why isn't melo out there we need a run
Same coach that takes dudes out once they start heating up. Putting in Melo would make too much sense so of course he won't do that.

..damn yall I really wanted the Knicks to beat the #*#% outta the Heat
tired.gif

This coach was definitely dropped on his head as a child. How the %#!% do you keep your star players on the bench for that long and expect to make a run ?

dantoi is pure crap with his in game adjustments. melo just doesnt seem to have an impact on games

i saw alot of positives though. we are def gonna get better chemistry.

hope lin can figure out what to do

dantoi is pure crap with his in game adjustments. melo just doesnt seem to have an impact on games

i saw alot of positives though. we are def gonna get better chemistry.

hope lin can figure out what to do

lin missed novak

Good thing the AS break is here after this game. The energy and hustle just isnt there tonight
ohwell.gif
. No fast break buckets. Poor rotation on defense. 
Just gotta bounce back after the weekend. 

Yeah he's forcing things here and there. Missed chances to hit his guys when they made cuts or got open....he'll learn from it hopefully. It's rough dealing with Miami's team defense

Originally Posted by lazyjs

Just gotta say that the Heat are doing a good job of making Lin pick up his dribble
Everyone with some sense knew Lin would get shut down by the Miami's, Chicago's, and OKC's. That's why I've been saying dudes are clowns for saying trade Melo.

Who did they think the team would rely on in a playoff series against those teams?

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Ya'll still gonna defend this dude Melo?

Your blaming him for tonight? Haaaa

Star player doesn't show up...but I guess you would say Lin should be the one to lead the Knicks against the Heat's Big 3?More Iso Melo...Smith doing his thing though.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Originally Posted by lazyjs

Just gotta say that the Heat are doing a good job of making Lin pick up his dribble
Everyone with some sense knew Lin would get shut down by the Miami's, Chicago's, and OKC's. That's why I've been saying dudes are clowns for saying trade Melo.

Who did they think the team would rely on in a playoff series against those teams?

Novak!

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Ya'll still gonna defend this dude Melo?

Your blaming him for tonight? Haaaa

Star player doesn't show up...but I guess you would say Lin should be the one to lead the Knicks against the Heat's Big 3?More Iso Melo...Smith doing his thing though.

Wheres stat? How many turnovers does he have?.....their getting outhustled, outplayed and o yea....the heat are clearly the better team *%$# happens but i firgot melos supposed to be mj all of a sudden

Back
Top Bottom