let this thread die (NYK)

I can take a loss but Shumpert tearing his ACL is a huge blow
30t6p3b.gif

made such a huge difference to play miami the first round other than the pacers 
tired.gif
we woulda taken the pacers out in 6 and then taken out a chicago team with no rose smh one game made such a huge difference

what are the odds that 2 guys that grew up in chicago (shump & rose) tear their acl's on the same day in the same location. shump will definitely be missed. i hope he makes a speedy recovery.

we played terrible .. but those early foul calls definitely rocked our rhythm on defense

we had no idea what we could do and what we couldn't do

sigh .. idky but i is still optimistic ..

When Shumpert went down his face said it all.  Nothing but pain.  When he was carried off I knew he was done.  

Originally Posted by KenJi714

What is this Ewing curse ? Someone enlighten me
At first it was ever since we traded Ewing instead of letting him retire a Knick we never made the playoffs, then it became we didn't win a game and throughout players would get injured, now it's players continue to get injured and we can't win a playoff series. All in all we haven't had playoff success and have been a joke of a franchise since.

I'd sacrifice Scott Layden to end this "curse"

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

At first it was ever since we traded Ewing instead of letting him retire a Knick we never made the playoffs, then it became we didn't win a game and throughout players would get injured, now it's players continue to get injured and we can't win a playoff series. All in all we haven't had playoff success and have been a joke of a franchise since.
Word.. we even missed out on the chance of ridding the curse via PEjr... Instead, a few years ago we cut him in favor of Anthony Roberson....
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Where is PEJr now?
nerd.gif
Last I remember after we cut him the last time around (2 years ago?) he went to the Hornets but he aint on the team now and hasn't been for like a year.

Its always depressing for the Knicks when we begin to debate the merits of Patrick Ewing JR.
tired.gif

I don't see how it is possible to win this series without Shump...Give me a game I'll be happy, two I'd be ecstatic.

As I've said all year, Amar'e is going to be painful to watch as time progresses.  How he was so good last year and so %%$ this year is mind-boggling.

Is it too early to start campaigning for Nash to join us?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'd sacrifice Scott Layden to end this "curse"
damn.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Its always depressing for the Knicks when we begin to debate the merits of Patrick Ewing JR.
tired.gif

I don't see how it is possible to win this series without Shump...Give me a game I'll be happy, two I'd be ecstatic.

As I've said all year, Amar'e is going to be painful to watch as time progresses.  How he was so good last year and so %%$ this year is mind-boggling.

Never too early....my friend today hurt...idk if i wanna go to game 2 anymore.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

tired.gif

If Nash comes to NY I think Melo/Amare would finally work

Back
Top Bottom