Let's face reality, Obama failed.

RandyChange_LL.png

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

1. Moneymike so im not good at english so what.  Science and math are the only thing that matter anyways Albert Einstein even quoted it...  And believe me I am 20 times smarter than you at math and science.
IDK why, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It just sounds so juvenile.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son went at him like he was attacked and brutally beaten by clowns at Spelling Bee.

StaXX wrote:

1. Moneymike so im not good at english so what.  Science and math are the only thing that matter anyways Albert Einstein even quoted it...  And believe me I am 20 times smarter than you at math and science.
IDK why, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son went at him like he was attacked and brutally beaten by clowns at Spelling Bee.

Originally Posted by emiliano zapato

Honestly, as much as people may THINK they know about politics, they really don't. I guarantee that more than 75% of the people posting here don't know their state representatives in the senate and house of representative, AND THOSE ARE HE PEOPLE YOU GO TO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A CHANGE. Its the legislatures job to make changes in the united state, and its the executive office's responsibility to enforce these changes.

Secondly, people need to stop hating on Obama. His term hasn't even ended and you're saying he hasn't done anything? Maybe you should read up on your history of the U.S. economy and see what he had to work with. Then see ALL the things he is WORKING ON to bring us back to the top. You can overturn a deficit that's in the TRILLIONS in less than 4 years. All you can do as a NEW president in 4 yrs is analyze the situation, plan what you're gonna do about it, analyze it again, and then take action. If you want a president that does spontaneous things, go vote for Bush again. Maybe he'll more "police" to afganistan (because its not officially a war, on congress has the power to declare war).

To conclude, ppl need to educate themselves before posting dumb comments. That what got us here in the first place: ignorance and arrogance. Nuff said.

Originally Posted by emiliano zapato

Honestly, as much as people may THINK they know about politics, they really don't. I guarantee that more than 75% of the people posting here don't know their state representatives in the senate and house of representative, AND THOSE ARE HE PEOPLE YOU GO TO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A CHANGE. Its the legislatures job to make changes in the united state, and its the executive office's responsibility to enforce these changes.

Secondly, people need to stop hating on Obama. His term hasn't even ended and you're saying he hasn't done anything? Maybe you should read up on your history of the U.S. economy and see what he had to work with. Then see ALL the things he is WORKING ON to bring us back to the top. You can overturn a deficit that's in the TRILLIONS in less than 4 years. All you can do as a NEW president in 4 yrs is analyze the situation, plan what you're gonna do about it, analyze it again, and then take action. If you want a president that does spontaneous things, go vote for Bush again. Maybe he'll more "police" to afganistan (because its not officially a war, on congress has the power to declare war).

To conclude, ppl need to educate themselves before posting dumb comments. That what got us here in the first place: ignorance and arrogance. Nuff said.

StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

your an idiot.  I knew obama would fail

Oh, word?
Obama would have been a better rapper/label head than president.
tired.gif

if u believe this. kill urself. this country is better off w/o ur ignorance...

I cant stand u "ive been waitin to jump on Obamas neck the first time theirs a descrepency in his actions" dudes 
mad.gif

Hes the PRESIDENT son... a figure head... do you know what that means? hes doing almost exactly as anyone with a brain thought hed do...

at least Obama is opening eyes about the state of affairs in this new crazy world we live in

IDK why, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This kid stays knocking them out of the park 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Talk to me when you will be going to dental school in the future.  Why dont you laugh when i will be making at least 3 times the amount of money that you are in the future."

StaXX wrote:

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

Oh, word?
tired.gif

I cant stand u "ive been waitin to jump on Obamas neck the first time theirs a descrepency in his actions" dudes 
mad.gif

Hes the PRESIDENT son... a figure head... do you know what that means? hes doing almost exactly as anyone with a brain thought hed do...

at least Obama is opening eyes about the state of affairs in this new crazy world we live in

IDK why, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Talk to me when you will be going to dental school in the future.  Why dont you laugh when i will be making at least 3 times the amount of money that you are in the future."

OP, I hope you had a "Let's face reality, Bush failed (and now it will be hell for whoever comes next)"

seriously, 8 years of a lot of BS.. and you expect it to be "fixed" or "solved" in 2? delusion doesn't even begin to describe you and yours alike thought process.

OP, I hope you had a "Let's face reality, Bush failed (and now it will be hell for whoever comes next)"

seriously, 8 years of a lot of BS.. and you expect it to be "fixed" or "solved" in 2? delusion doesn't even begin to describe you and yours alike thought process.

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

if you look back during franklin roosevelt's terms as president, he got elected during a time of economic hardship (the great depression). His response to the great depression was to
launch his new deal programs, which was his "solutions" to the great depression, but even that wasn't enough to get america's economy back on track, the programs were definitely a stimulus to a recovering economy. it took more than 10 years, world war, a @+!@!%%@ of production from factories, and the whole world opening its doors to trade when getting it's economy back on track. obama's situation is quite similar to F.D.R's, and it took him until the end of the war and then some to get enough money circulating through the economy. my point is, four years isn't enough time to fix a problem like this and some people just think that obama will just get the economy circulating again overnight.
as long as Obama doesn't get as crazy as FDR did towards the end of his presidency, then i'm cool.
but i try to avoid these threads, but i just always come into here to laugh at all the people saying outlandish stuff, like this is racist for saying he's failed,

maybe someone putting almost all of the blame onto Bush, even though all obama has done was keeping the spending going, plummeting the USA into a bigger hole. 

But what's great now is that since Republicans have the majority in the house I believe, Obama Stans or other Democrats cam blame even worse conditions that could come on how the Republicans have House control and are blocking any type of bill introduced by democrats.

Originally Posted by whiterails

StaXX wrote:

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

Oh, word?
tired.gif

mad.gif

IDK why, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You my friend are right.  I received a 21 on my dental admissions test (DAT)  which is the 97.2 percentile.  In case you do not know what that means, I beat 97 percent of the other people who took the exam.  I think I will have a very successful life without being good at english. I hope you have a successful life also...

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

if you look back during franklin roosevelt's terms as president, he got elected during a time of economic hardship (the great depression). His response to the great depression was to
launch his new deal programs, which was his "solutions" to the great depression, but even that wasn't enough to get america's economy back on track, the programs were definitely a stimulus to a recovering economy. it took more than 10 years, world war, a @+!@!%%@ of production from factories, and the whole world opening its doors to trade when getting it's economy back on track. obama's situation is quite similar to F.D.R's, and it took him until the end of the war and then some to get enough money circulating through the economy. my point is, four years isn't enough time to fix a problem like this and some people just think that obama will just get the economy circulating again overnight.
as long as Obama doesn't get as crazy as FDR did towards the end of his presidency, then i'm cool.
but i try to avoid these threads, but i just always come into here to laugh at all the people saying outlandish stuff, like this is racist for saying he's failed,

maybe someone putting almost all of the blame onto Bush, even though all obama has done was keeping the spending going, plummeting the USA into a bigger hole. 

But what's great now is that since Republicans have the majority in the house I believe, Obama Stans or other Democrats cam blame even worse conditions that could come on how the Republicans have House control and are blocking any type of bill introduced by democrats.

Originally Posted by whiterails

StaXX wrote:

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

Oh, word?
tired.gif

mad.gif

IDK why, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You my friend are right.  I received a 21 on my dental admissions test (DAT)  which is the 97.2 percentile.  In case you do not know what that means, I beat 97 percent of the other people who took the exam.  I think I will have a very successful life without being good at english. I hope you have a successful life also...

Originally Posted by True Blues

Thats exactly what got us here in the first place people not knowing what either president had to offer yet people just voted for obama because it was the cool thing to do. And now Obama is trying to make all the illegal immigrants legal and then they will all vote for him in the next election.
I've seen a lot of moronic statements in my nearly 10 years on NikeTalk, but this is by far the worst.
And you probably are an obama supporter and love to watch cnn.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Thats exactly what got us here in the first place people not knowing what either president had to offer yet people just voted for obama because it was the cool thing to do. And now Obama is trying to make all the illegal immigrants legal and then they will all vote for him in the next election.
I've seen a lot of moronic statements in my nearly 10 years on NikeTalk, but this is by far the worst.
And you probably are an obama supporter and love to watch cnn.

Obama hasn't really done anything to help progress America into a more stable nation, I didn't vote for him; I didn't vote at all, but I admit it was cool in the beginning on having a black president but other then that... nothing really got better. all in my opinion of course.

Obama hasn't really done anything to help progress America into a more stable nation, I didn't vote for him; I didn't vote at all, but I admit it was cool in the beginning on having a black president but other then that... nothing really got better. all in my opinion of course.

Here's what then-Sen. Barack Obama said on the Senate floor in 2006: "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance the government's reckless fiscal policies."

In his own words Obama has failed.

Here's what then-Sen. Barack Obama said on the Senate floor in 2006: "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance the government's reckless fiscal policies."

In his own words Obama has failed.

Back
Top Bottom