Let's face reality, Obama failed.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ask not what Obama can do for you
but what you can do for your Obama.

[/font]

IgnantBliss wrote:
WISEPHAROAH wrote:
The President really runs America? Since when?

THIS....people still failing to see this...Obama is just a puppet. 
I hate when people say this crap its a democracy of course he's a controlled leader. 

IgnantBliss wrote:
WISEPHAROAH wrote:

I hate when people say this crap its a democracy of course he's a controlled leader. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by cartune

IgnantBliss wrote:
WISEPHAROAH wrote:

and if you watch the movie i posted, it lays out how everything has happened in he first year and how instead of bringing change to the hill, he ended up playing the game. but because of this, it took him one year to get healthcare done. a whole year of his term was a high price to pay, but thats a choice he chose to make.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by cartune

IgnantBliss wrote:
WISEPHAROAH wrote:

and if you watch the movie i posted, it lays out how everything has happened in he first year and how instead of bringing change to the hill, he ended up playing the game. but because of this, it took him one year to get healthcare done. a whole year of his term was a high price to pay, but thats a choice he chose to make.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

your an idiot.  I knew obama would fail

Oh, word?
Obama would have been a better rapper/label head than president.
tired.gif

if u believe this. kill urself. this country is better off w/o ur ignorance...

I cant stand u "ive been waitin to jump on Obamas neck the first time theirs a descrepency in his actions" dudes 
mad.gif

Hes the PRESIDENT son... a figure head... do you know what that means? hes doing almost exactly as anyone with a brain thought hed do...

at least Obama is opening eyes about the state of affairs in this new crazy world we live in

1. Moneymike so im not good at english so what.  Science and math are the only thing that matter anyways Albert Einstein even quoted it...  And believe me I am 20 times smarter than you at math and science.
2.  Jewseejay dont you love how 1 year before his presidency Obama quoted that because the United States had to borrow money that it was a fail of our government, and then a year later he did just that and borrowed more money than all the other presidents combined

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

Oh, word?
Obama would have been a better rapper/label head than president.
tired.gif

if u believe this. kill urself. this country is better off w/o ur ignorance...

I cant stand u "ive been waitin to jump on Obamas neck the first time theirs a descrepency in his actions" dudes 
mad.gif

Hes the PRESIDENT son... a figure head... do you know what that means? hes doing almost exactly as anyone with a brain thought hed do...

at least Obama is opening eyes about the state of affairs in this new crazy world we live in

1. Moneymike so im not good at english so what.  Science and math are the only thing that matter anyways Albert Einstein even quoted it...  And believe me I am 20 times smarter than you at math and science.
2.  Jewseejay dont you love how 1 year before his presidency Obama quoted that because the United States had to borrow money that it was a fail of our government, and then a year later he did just that and borrowed more money than all the other presidents combined

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

So wait you are comparing this to who?? The last president that sent us to two unnecessary wars. Put tax cuts in effect that pretty much has crippled our economy and comes from a long line of presidents that has had the great idea that less regulation in the banking industry is the key.

Obama is not a great president but to say he failed. He got the presidency in the second worst economic downturn in American history. Two wars that were not his. Keeping us afloat is actually a victory. People are so used to this right now at this second attitude they actually think a president can make a difference in half a term.
qft

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by gatorad3

So wait you are comparing this to who?? The last president that sent us to two unnecessary wars. Put tax cuts in effect that pretty much has crippled our economy and comes from a long line of presidents that has had the great idea that less regulation in the banking industry is the key.

Obama is not a great president but to say he failed. He got the presidency in the second worst economic downturn in American history. Two wars that were not his. Keeping us afloat is actually a victory. People are so used to this right now at this second attitude they actually think a president can make a difference in half a term.
qft

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flight8403

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

Oh, word?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Look at your profile.

[h2]My Occupation[/h2]

professional dice rolla

[h2]My Hobbies[/h2]

playin ball, collecting kickz, and shooting craps

Talk to me when you will be going to dental school in the future.  Why dont you laugh when i will be making at least 3 times the amount of money that you are in the future.

I dig

I dig

Originally Posted by Flight8403

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

Oh, word?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Look at your profile.

[h2]My Occupation[/h2]

professional dice rolla

[h2]My Hobbies[/h2]

playin ball, collecting kickz, and shooting craps

Talk to me when you will be going to dental school in the future.  Why dont you laugh when i will be making at least 3 times the amount of money that you are in the future.

Back
Top Bottom