Let's face reality, Obama failed.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Loans for College kids are easier to be obtained...
he promised to give every college kid $4000.  i think a few people were stupid enough to believe that.
it'll be interesting to see how the next election goes.  will people still vote for him because it's the cool / in thing to do?
Word? Where's my $4000?!
idk but Obama gave me $1000 last year because im in college. and he is doing it again this year...

People were saying Obama failed because this country hasn't made a 180 in less than two years.

Six months after he came in the right wingers were swinging the "Fail" flag. Dude was doomed from the beginning with the type of support he was given.

People were saying Obama failed because this country hasn't made a 180 in less than two years.

Six months after he came in the right wingers were swinging the "Fail" flag. Dude was doomed from the beginning with the type of support he was given.

likethematrix wrote:

ok. youre one of those smart !!$@@ who try to throw in a lil fox news buzz words and think they know how to solve americas problems. you right bro.
if i replied to you, it would inevitably end up with "you mad" pics and arguments about pork bellies.
we are talking about the bottom line.
nothing is perfect. everything has problems.
but at the end of the day, when you add and subtract and divide by 2 (remember to carry the remainder)

Bush !#!!%+ us over.

so all these (let me copy and paste right quick), "persistent, long term problems in the underbelly." dont affect the "people" aka us out here in our homes in the real world.
what affects us, good sir, is letting banks and practically every business do what they want.
hence why our dollar is worth a blade of grass and houses that cost 900k in 2002 now cost 110k in 2011.

but ##++ all that bro. ##++ that !+!@.

Obama spent a couple of bucks. lets behead that %%*!%@.

just go ahead and say it bro.

You realize that you've made my argument for me right? 
roll.gif

Has Obama done anything to not let the banks do what they want? How many top banking execs has Obama's DOJ put in jail? 

The fact that you're spouting nonsense that it was all Bush just shows how much you know. Bush added to the ditch just like Obama is. With Bush it was the unusually low rates and wars and with Obama it's explosive deficit spending and low rates. Two peas in a pod. This is a 30 year old problem. No one president could have done 30 years of sustained, consistent damage in 8 years. DUCY? 

Obama's biggest tool is the presidential bully pulpit. What has he used it for? Absolutely nothing. At least Bush gave us something to laugh at when he made speeches. 

likethematrix wrote:

ok. youre one of those smart !!$@@ who try to throw in a lil fox news buzz words and think they know how to solve americas problems. you right bro.
if i replied to you, it would inevitably end up with "you mad" pics and arguments about pork bellies.
we are talking about the bottom line.
nothing is perfect. everything has problems.
but at the end of the day, when you add and subtract and divide by 2 (remember to carry the remainder)

Bush !#!!%+ us over.

so all these (let me copy and paste right quick), "persistent, long term problems in the underbelly." dont affect the "people" aka us out here in our homes in the real world.
what affects us, good sir, is letting banks and practically every business do what they want.
hence why our dollar is worth a blade of grass and houses that cost 900k in 2002 now cost 110k in 2011.

but ##++ all that bro. ##++ that !+!@.

Obama spent a couple of bucks. lets behead that %%*!%@.

just go ahead and say it bro.

You realize that you've made my argument for me right? 
roll.gif

Has Obama done anything to not let the banks do what they want? How many top banking execs has Obama's DOJ put in jail? 

The fact that you're spouting nonsense that it was all Bush just shows how much you know. Bush added to the ditch just like Obama is. With Bush it was the unusually low rates and wars and with Obama it's explosive deficit spending and low rates. Two peas in a pod. This is a 30 year old problem. No one president could have done 30 years of sustained, consistent damage in 8 years. DUCY? 

Obama's biggest tool is the presidential bully pulpit. What has he used it for? Absolutely nothing. At least Bush gave us something to laugh at when he made speeches. 

2dcg303.jpg

ok bro. you win. obama let the banks do as they please.

he also signed the bailout.

and he got my cousin bail.

whatever. politics on NT is useless.

2dcg303.jpg

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

That's the problem with this country. Bipartisanship is tearing us apart. Instead of uniting together to fix our problems, the Republicans are too busy making Obama's life hell and the Democrats are too @$#%$ to stand up for themselves. The only way things will become great again is if both parties but their BS aside and work toward fixing things collectively.

That's the problem with this country. Bipartisanship is tearing us apart. Instead of uniting together to fix our problems, the Republicans are too busy making Obama's life hell and the Democrats are too @$#%$ to stand up for themselves. The only way things will become great again is if both parties but their BS aside and work toward fixing things collectively.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I realize this is such an 'en vogue' way of looking at things these days, but it's so unrealistic. Their 'BS' is opinions on issues that matter. You can't throw those away. How can you unite when you don't agree on the direction of the country?

I realize this is such an 'en vogue' way of looking at things these days, but it's so unrealistic. Their 'BS' is opinions on issues that matter. You can't throw those away. How can you unite when you don't agree on the direction of the country?

Originally Posted by Budweiser

I'm talking about their blatant biases and refusal to come up with some sort of compromise.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

I'm talking about their blatant biases and refusal to come up with some sort of compromise.

devildog1776 wrote:OUR PRESIDENT IS JUST A PUPPET. BUSH OBAMA CLINTON WHOEVER SITS AT THE DESK AFTER JFK WILL HAVE HIS OR HER STRINGS PULLED BY THE PUPPET MASTERS. YOUR LACK OF GLOBAL UNDERSTANDING JUSTIFIES THEIR POSITION OF POWER AND THE PROTOCOLS THEY USE TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA. MOST WONT UNDERSTAND THE RHETORIC BUT ITS REAL.

true statement jfk died because he went against what government wants and wanted to do for the people

devildog1776 wrote:OUR PRESIDENT IS JUST A PUPPET. BUSH OBAMA CLINTON WHOEVER SITS AT THE DESK AFTER JFK WILL HAVE HIS OR HER STRINGS PULLED BY THE PUPPET MASTERS. YOUR LACK OF GLOBAL UNDERSTANDING JUSTIFIES THEIR POSITION OF POWER AND THE PROTOCOLS THEY USE TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA. MOST WONT UNDERSTAND THE RHETORIC BUT ITS REAL.

true statement jfk died because he went against what government wants and wanted to do for the people

Originally Posted by devildog1776

OUR PRESIDENT IS JUST A PUPPET. BUSH OBAMA CLINTON WHOEVER SITS AT THE DESK AFTER JFK WILL HAVE HIS OR HER STRINGS PULLED BY THE PUPPET MASTERS. YOUR LACK OF GLOBAL UNDERSTANDING JUSTIFIES THEIR POSITION OF POWER AND THE PROTOCOLS THEY USE TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA. MOST WONT UNDERSTAND THE RHETORIC BUT ITS REAL.

Yep...pretty much.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

OUR PRESIDENT IS JUST A PUPPET. BUSH OBAMA CLINTON WHOEVER SITS AT THE DESK AFTER JFK WILL HAVE HIS OR HER STRINGS PULLED BY THE PUPPET MASTERS. YOUR LACK OF GLOBAL UNDERSTANDING JUSTIFIES THEIR POSITION OF POWER AND THE PROTOCOLS THEY USE TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA. MOST WONT UNDERSTAND THE RHETORIC BUT ITS REAL.

Yep...pretty much.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Politics is useless in general. Not just on NT. 
It's not about politics. It's about whether Obama has/is doing the right thing. He's clearly not. You can't argue otherwise. 

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Politics is useless in general. Not just on NT. 
It's not about politics. It's about whether Obama has/is doing the right thing. He's clearly not. You can't argue otherwise. 

Back
Top Bottom