Let's face reality, Obama failed.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

So wait you are comparing this to who?? The last president that sent us to two unnecessary wars. Put tax cuts in effect that pretty much has crippled our economy and comes from a long line of presidents that has had the great idea that less regulation in the banking industry is the key.

Obama is not a great president but to say he failed. He got the presidency in the second worst economic downturn in American history. Two wars that were not his. Keeping us afloat is actually a victory. People are so used to this right now at this second attitude they actually think a president can make a difference in half a term.
AMEN. People thought Obama's campaign would fall through in 2years. Reality is, Bush put us in an economic position that will take WAY LONGER than one presidency to mend. Obama has stated this. Only foolish Americans would think a year or two could get us out of a position worse than that of the Great Depression. 

So wait you are comparing this to who?? The last president that sent us to two unnecessary wars. Put tax cuts in effect that pretty much has crippled our economy and comes from a long line of presidents that has had the great idea that less regulation in the banking industry is the key.

Obama is not a great president but to say he failed. He got the presidency in the second worst economic downturn in American history. Two wars that were not his. Keeping us afloat is actually a victory. People are so used to this right now at this second attitude they actually think a president can make a difference in half a term.
AMEN. People thought Obama's campaign would fall through in 2years. Reality is, Bush put us in an economic position that will take WAY LONGER than one presidency to mend. Obama has stated this. Only foolish Americans would think a year or two could get us out of a position worse than that of the Great Depression. 

Originally Posted by G14

RON PAUL WAS THE REAL CHANGE YA'LL WAS LOOKING FOR

BUT FAILED TO NOTICE HOW THE MEDIA PLAYED HIM AS A SUCKER

NOW ANYBODY SUPPORTING PAUL' IS SUSPECTED AS A HOMELAND TERRORIST

MAKES YOU WONDER WHY THEY WOULD GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO THINK THAT

THEY WOULD BE OD SCARED OF A GUY LIKE HIM IN OFFICE
This.

Originally Posted by G14

RON PAUL WAS THE REAL CHANGE YA'LL WAS LOOKING FOR

BUT FAILED TO NOTICE HOW THE MEDIA PLAYED HIM AS A SUCKER

NOW ANYBODY SUPPORTING PAUL' IS SUSPECTED AS A HOMELAND TERRORIST

MAKES YOU WONDER WHY THEY WOULD GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO THINK THAT

THEY WOULD BE OD SCARED OF A GUY LIKE HIM IN OFFICE
This.

Originally Posted by AvidMusicDrinker

It wasn't just Bush's fault. It's been the past 3 decades worth of Presidents. 
Second, Obama has dug an even deeper ditch so the fact that Obama needs to fix others' problems is invalid. He has become the problem. Just like the previous 30 years of Presidents before him. 

Originally Posted by AvidMusicDrinker

It wasn't just Bush's fault. It's been the past 3 decades worth of Presidents. 
Second, Obama has dug an even deeper ditch so the fact that Obama needs to fix others' problems is invalid. He has become the problem. Just like the previous 30 years of Presidents before him. 

I think hes doing the best he can with whatever hes got.. theres only so much the guy could do with the odds against him.

I think hes doing the best he can with whatever hes got.. theres only so much the guy could do with the odds against him.

I SWEAR TO GOD i will vote republican next time.

and go just as hard on the next pres. and see what happens.

i swear everyone just forgot George Washington Bush.

im praying the next white president fails, then we get a woman president who fails, then a mexican, then an asian.

just to show that ANYONE who is president after GW Bush will fail due to his actions in 8years as president.

he ruined america forever.

also wawa slap yourself.

Clinton had us a couple hundred billion in the black.
bush put us 600 billion in the red.

im praying the next white president fails, then we get a woman president who fails, then a mexican, then an asian.

just to show that ANYONE who is president after GW Bush will fail due to his actions in 8years as president.

also wawa slap yourself.

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

your an idiot.  I knew obama would fail

Oh, word?
Obama would have been a better rapper/label head than president.
tired.gif

if u believe this. kill urself. this country is better off w/o ur ignorance...

I cant stand u "ive been waitin to jump on Obamas neck the first time theirs a descrepency in his actions" dudes 
mad.gif

Hes the PRESIDENT son... a figure head... do you know what that means? hes doing almost exactly as anyone with a brain thought hed do...

at least Obama is opening eyes about the state of affairs in this new crazy world we live in

1. Moneymike so im not good at english so what.  Science and math are the only thing that matter anyways Albert Einstein even quoted it...  And believe me I am 20 times smarter than you at math and science.
You sir, are upset. And you've also seen my college transcript since you KNOW you're better than me in Math and Science right?

Right?

Also,
Th3Ownly wrote:
Thats exactly what got us here in the first place people not knowing what either president had to offer yet people just voted for obama because it was the cool thing to do. And now Obama is trying to make all the illegal immigrants legal and then they will all vote for him in the next election.

You said this which means you fail at logic. Miserably.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

your an idiot.  I knew obama would fail

Oh, word?
Obama would have been a better rapper/label head than president.
tired.gif

if u believe this. kill urself. this country is better off w/o ur ignorance...

I cant stand u "ive been waitin to jump on Obamas neck the first time theirs a descrepency in his actions" dudes 
mad.gif

Hes the PRESIDENT son... a figure head... do you know what that means? hes doing almost exactly as anyone with a brain thought hed do...

at least Obama is opening eyes about the state of affairs in this new crazy world we live in

1. Moneymike so im not good at english so what.  Science and math are the only thing that matter anyways Albert Einstein even quoted it...  And believe me I am 20 times smarter than you at math and science.
You sir, are upset. And you've also seen my college transcript since you KNOW you're better than me in Math and Science right?

Right?

Also,
Th3Ownly wrote:
Thats exactly what got us here in the first place people not knowing what either president had to offer yet people just voted for obama because it was the cool thing to do. And now Obama is trying to make all the illegal immigrants legal and then they will all vote for him in the next election.

You said this which means you fail at logic. Miserably.

SMH, What the %$% are you expecting in two years? Do you know anything? The man is trying to clean up an 8 year mess and is only in....... you know what, forget it. 

SMH, What the %$% are you expecting in two years? Do you know anything? The man is trying to clean up an 8 year mess and is only in....... you know what, forget it. 

Originally Posted by likethematrix

also wawa slap yourself.

obamas budgets a joke. i dont get why you gotta say that to wawa when hes right.

also wawa slap yourself.

obamas budgets a joke. i dont get why you gotta say that to wawa when hes right.

also wawa slap yourself.

A balanced budget is about on the 3rd page of problems that need to be fixed. Just because there were balanced budgets on a cash basis during the Clinton years, does not mean that there weren't persistent, long term problems in the underbelly. 
Even under Clinton, it all depends on which accounting you use. Accrual or cash based. The feds keep 2 sets of books. Guess which set they parade before the public?

This is the problem. Most Americans are so financially illiterate that they can't even begin to comprehend the problems that this country is in. 

also wawa slap yourself.

A balanced budget is about on the 3rd page of problems that need to be fixed. Just because there were balanced budgets on a cash basis during the Clinton years, does not mean that there weren't persistent, long term problems in the underbelly. 
Even under Clinton, it all depends on which accounting you use. Accrual or cash based. The feds keep 2 sets of books. Guess which set they parade before the public?

This is the problem. Most Americans are so financially illiterate that they can't even begin to comprehend the problems that this country is in. 

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

also wawa slap yourself.

Even under Clinton, it all depends on which accounting you use. Accrual or cash based. 

This is the problem. Most Americans are so financially illiterate that they can't even begin eh comprehend the problems that this country is in. 

ok. youre one of those smart !!$@@ who try to throw in a lil fox news buzz words and think they know how to solve americas problems. you right bro.
if i replied to you, it would inevitably end up with "you mad" pics and arguments about pork bellies.
we are talking about the bottom line.
nothing is perfect. everything has problems.
but at the end of the day, when you add and subtract and divide by 2 (remember to carry the remainder)

Bush !#!!%+ us over.

so all these (let me copy and paste right quick), "persistent, long term problems in the underbelly." dont affect the "people" aka us out here in our homes in the real world.
what affects us, good sir, is letting banks and practically every business do what they want.
hence why our dollar is worth a blade of grass and houses that cost 900k in 2002 now cost 110k in 2011.

but ##++ all that bro. ##++ that !+!@.

Obama spent a couple of bucks. lets behead that %%*!%@.

just go ahead and say it bro.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

also wawa slap yourself.

Even under Clinton, it all depends on which accounting you use. Accrual or cash based. 

This is the problem. Most Americans are so financially illiterate that they can't even begin eh comprehend the problems that this country is in. 

ok. youre one of those smart !!$@@ who try to throw in a lil fox news buzz words and think they know how to solve americas problems. you right bro.
if i replied to you, it would inevitably end up with "you mad" pics and arguments about pork bellies.
we are talking about the bottom line.
nothing is perfect. everything has problems.
but at the end of the day, when you add and subtract and divide by 2 (remember to carry the remainder)

Bush !#!!%+ us over.

so all these (let me copy and paste right quick), "persistent, long term problems in the underbelly." dont affect the "people" aka us out here in our homes in the real world.
what affects us, good sir, is letting banks and practically every business do what they want.
hence why our dollar is worth a blade of grass and houses that cost 900k in 2002 now cost 110k in 2011.

but ##++ all that bro. ##++ that !+!@.

Obama spent a couple of bucks. lets behead that %%*!%@.

just go ahead and say it bro.

OUR PRESIDENT IS JUST A PUPPET. BUSH OBAMA CLINTON WHOEVER SITS AT THE DESK AFTER JFK WILL HAVE HIS OR HER STRINGS PULLED BY THE PUPPET MASTERS. YOUR LACK OF GLOBAL UNDERSTANDING JUSTIFIES THEIR POSITION OF POWER AND THE PROTOCOLS THEY USE TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA. MOST WONT UNDERSTAND THE RHETORIC BUT ITS REAL.

OUR PRESIDENT IS JUST A PUPPET. BUSH OBAMA CLINTON WHOEVER SITS AT THE DESK AFTER JFK WILL HAVE HIS OR HER STRINGS PULLED BY THE PUPPET MASTERS. YOUR LACK OF GLOBAL UNDERSTANDING JUSTIFIES THEIR POSITION OF POWER AND THE PROTOCOLS THEY USE TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA. MOST WONT UNDERSTAND THE RHETORIC BUT ITS REAL.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Loans for College kids are easier to be obtained...
he promised to give every college kid $4000.  i think a few people were stupid enough to believe that.
it'll be interesting to see how the next election goes.  will people still vote for him because it's the cool / in thing to do?
Word? Where's my $4000?!

he promised to give every college kid $4000.  i think a few people were stupid enough to believe that.
it'll be interesting to see how the next election goes.  will people still vote for him because it's the cool / in thing to do?
Word? Where's my $4000?!

Word? Where's my $4000?!
idk but Obama gave me $1000 last year because im in college. and he is doing it again this year...

Back
Top Bottom