Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

your an idiot.  I knew obama would fail

Oh, word?
exactly. the irony

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

To chime in on that Afghanistan/Iraq talk...I'm in the military and I will tell you...we are NEVER leaving there....that is MONEY.
Obviously we'll be in those countries forever - I had originally written "Wind down troop presence in Afghanistan and Iraq" for my post, and probably should have stuck with that.
I'm getting depressed writing just one sentence about these wars. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

To chime in on that Afghanistan/Iraq talk...I'm in the military and I will tell you...we are NEVER leaving there....that is MONEY.
Obviously we'll be in those countries forever - I had originally written "Wind down troop presence in Afghanistan and Iraq" for my post, and probably should have stuck with that.
I'm getting depressed writing just one sentence about these wars. 
tired.gif

I would agree w/ that statement.  He hasn't been liberal enough and is giving into the Republicans on every topic.

Universal health care ftl...how is it universal when not everyone gets it
alien.gif

I would agree w/ that statement.  He hasn't been liberal enough and is giving into the Republicans on every topic.

Universal health care ftl...how is it universal when not everyone gets it
alien.gif

Obama hasn't failed. He's just not the individual that many thought he was. He's doing what he planned to do the entire time.
The ironic thing is that many people though that Bush was an idiot while Obama was the opposite. In fact what turned out to be true was Bush was not nearly stupid as people tended to think (regardless of whether you agreed with his policies or not) and it is now clear that Obama is no where near as intelligent as people made him out to be. He may be a great political operative but that's a wholly different thing.

The greatest tool that the President has is the bully pulpit and Obama has not used it at all. The problems are too deep and too numerous for any one man to solve but the president's job is not necessarily to solve them. It is to call and maintain attention on them so that the citizens put enough pressure where it needs to be applied in order to solve them. 

Obama is a lot more a follower ( of various influential interests) than a leader. 

Obama hasn't failed. He's just not the individual that many thought he was. He's doing what he planned to do the entire time.
The ironic thing is that many people though that Bush was an idiot while Obama was the opposite. In fact what turned out to be true was Bush was not nearly stupid as people tended to think (regardless of whether you agreed with his policies or not) and it is now clear that Obama is no where near as intelligent as people made him out to be. He may be a great political operative but that's a wholly different thing.

The greatest tool that the President has is the bully pulpit and Obama has not used it at all. The problems are too deep and too numerous for any one man to solve but the president's job is not necessarily to solve them. It is to call and maintain attention on them so that the citizens put enough pressure where it needs to be applied in order to solve them. 

Obama is a lot more a follower ( of various influential interests) than a leader. 

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Loans for College kids are easier to be obtained...
he promised to give every college kid $4000.  i think a few people were stupid enough to believe that.
it'll be interesting to see how the next election goes.  will people still vote for him because it's the cool / in thing to do?

he promised to give every college kid $4000.  i think a few people were stupid enough to believe that.
it'll be interesting to see how the next election goes.  will people still vote for him because it's the cool / in thing to do?

Originally Posted by shogun

\
If you do some kind of public service; like join the peace corps. He didn't say he was just going to give $4000 for the hell of it. 

\
If you do some kind of public service; like join the peace corps. He didn't say he was just going to give $4000 for the hell of it. 

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

\
i just looked it up, it's if you do 100 hours of community service and it's in the form of a tax credit.  i don't even think it passed.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

\
i just looked it up, it's if you do 100 hours of community service and it's in the form of a tax credit.  i don't even think it passed.

What exactly did he fail?

If you expected the economy to be fixed in less than one term, then the only fail in this thread is OP.

If you expected the economy to be fixed in less than one term, then the only fail in this thread is OP.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

He couldn't have fixed it. No one entity can. That shouldn't be blamed on him. However, he did make the situation worse. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

He couldn't have fixed it. No one entity can. That shouldn't be blamed on him. However, he did make the situation worse. 

Any president who keeps Ben Bernake at the helm has already failed. He's printing our way to Zimbabwe status. This piece of garbage needs to be executed ASAP. Also, can someone set me up a boxing match with Tim Geithner. I want to punch that little weasel in the face.

Any president who keeps Ben Bernake at the helm has already failed. He's printing our way to Zimbabwe status. This piece of garbage needs to be executed ASAP. Also, can someone set me up a boxing match with Tim Geithner. I want to punch that little weasel in the face.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

heh at least im ready for it. gold and silver!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CruThik3

heh at least im ready for it. gold and silver!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom