Let's face reality, Obama failed.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

What is one thing Obama did to fix America? I'll wait...

Saved the domestic auto industry.

Reversed the stock market meltdown.

Overhauled healthcare. Insured millions more americans. (Something that previous administrations have been trying to do for decades with no success)

Provided tax cuts to almost all Americans.

Pulled troops out of Iraq.

IMHO he has accomplished a lot with half of Senate Congress hell bent on not supporting anything he proposes.
pimp.gif

I normally am politically unbias.  Nothing a president ever did helped me personally since i don't own a home or have a family but obama did a few things that actually made my pay checks bigger.

Extended age for kids to stay on parents health care.  I am 23 can be on my dads health insurance til 26 now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bigger pay check.

If a president would just some how make it easier to pay back college debt he would be the GOAT in my eyes...yes im selfish.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Saved the domestic auto industry.

Reversed the stock market meltdown.

Overhauled healthcare. Insured millions more americans. (Something that previous administrations have been trying to do for decades with no success)

Provided tax cuts to almost all Americans.

Pulled troops out of Iraq.

IMHO he has accomplished a lot with half of Senate Congress hell bent on not supporting anything he proposes.
pimp.gif

I normally am politically unbias.  Nothing a president ever did helped me personally since i don't own a home or have a family but obama did a few things that actually made my pay checks bigger.

Extended age for kids to stay on parents health care.  I am 23 can be on my dads health insurance til 26 now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bigger pay check.

If a president would just some how make it easier to pay back college debt he would be the GOAT in my eyes...yes im selfish.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Quaz

End well, this will not

Because there is zero political intellect on NT. OP posted an extremely broad statement without any content, thought, or the slightest dialect regarding his expectations where he felt Obama failed. Given what he wrote I'm to assume he didn't even keep up with and or do any research as to what Obama did or didn't do during his tenure as our President.

Nope, we get a lame overused Katt Williams phrase.

PS I'm not an Obama fan. I'm just saying it's almost 100% pointless to discuss politics on NT. Let's stick to sports, shoes, and big booty threads.
ExactLY.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Quaz

End well, this will not

Because there is zero political intellect on NT. OP posted an extremely broad statement without any content, thought, or the slightest dialect regarding his expectations where he felt Obama failed. Given what he wrote I'm to assume he didn't even keep up with and or do any research as to what Obama did or didn't do during his tenure as our President.

Nope, we get a lame overused Katt Williams phrase.

PS I'm not an Obama fan. I'm just saying it's almost 100% pointless to discuss politics on NT. Let's stick to sports, shoes, and big booty threads.
ExactLY.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Hey OP, since you made this thread and made a very bold statement, why don't you back it up with some facts?

he wont, but he will ignore every fact posted in this thread.

Hey OP, since you made this thread and made a very bold statement, why don't you back it up with some facts?

Who, what, and where did someone say that Obama would fix America?  He was the best candidate for President.

You failed. 

Who, what, and where did someone say that Obama would fix America?  He was the best candidate for President.

You failed. 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I know. It just bothers me when uneducated people make sensationalist statements with no merit. I don't think an educated person (republican or democrat) would make such a statement (and believe themselves) if they understood the complexities involved with what's going on right now. Although I know some do, but I truly believe it's not because they believe it, but because part of their agenda is appealing to these uneducated people.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I know. It just bothers me when uneducated people make sensationalist statements with no merit. I don't think an educated person (republican or democrat) would make such a statement (and believe themselves) if they understood the complexities involved with what's going on right now. Although I know some do, but I truly believe it's not because they believe it, but because part of their agenda is appealing to these uneducated people.

bunch of idiots thinking it's all good now because a "black" president was elected. He's just a darker complexion of Bush. Ron Paul was what we needed.

bunch of idiots thinking it's all good now because a "black" president was elected. He's just a darker complexion of Bush. Ron Paul was what we needed.

Originally Posted by BTK

Not only is this statement unfounded, it's simply unfathomable. Obama and Bush are the complete opposites of one another on the political spectrum. Also, no one in this thread claimed that race was a reason to why people think Obama is not a failure. Maybe they considered the good he had accomplished in his 1/2 a term?

Originally Posted by BTK

Not only is this statement unfounded, it's simply unfathomable. Obama and Bush are the complete opposites of one another on the political spectrum. Also, no one in this thread claimed that race was a reason to why people think Obama is not a failure. Maybe they considered the good he had accomplished in his 1/2 a term?

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by BTK

Obama and Bush are the complete opposites but Obama kept people that was with Bush when he was in office on his team.
grin.gif
..Hmmm

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by BTK

Obama and Bush are the complete opposites but Obama kept people that was with Bush when he was in office on his team.
grin.gif
..Hmmm

Originally Posted by BTK

indifferent.gif
 Stop it 5.

Originally Posted by BTK

indifferent.gif
 Stop it 5.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The President really runs America? Since when?

THIS....people still failing to see this...Obama is just a puppet. 
Funny, I interpreted PHARAOH as referring to America's constitutional design. That is, Federalism and the Separation of Powers.

Back
Top Bottom