Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

thanks... i like to think i do
laugh.gif

^well in that case...
When i load up a rex file in dr rex..how can I stretch w/o changing pitch? possible?

What program would you recommend for puttin together a mixtape? Which alllow you to blend together one track to another. For example a smooth transition fromTrack 1-2?

ehh ANY multitrack editor like cool edit...

there are some that get a lil deeper as they are more geared for DJs and such... like mixmeister... itll even auto adjust bpms so songs link smoothly...

I want to invite all you guys to be a part of something I've been thinking about doing for a long time. I've put together a forum, similar to thisthread, for up and coming producers to discuss their beats and help each other grow. I know there's a ton of other similar sites out there(futureproducers, etc.) but with this site, I intend to sift through the B.S. Most of those sites are full of people with generic sounding beats, talking trashand not really doing anything positive.

My forum, ProTalk.yuku.com (its short for ProducerTalk, soon to be ProTalk.com when I've got that all figured out) will be more exclusive and tight-knitthan the other ones, so that there's no spammers or +$%%%#$%, and people can actually become familiar with one another and be legitimately helpful.

Basically, I want to have a community of people who are committed to making good music and helping others do that too.

If anyone is interested in helping me with this, I would love to hear from you. I love how things work in this forum (for the most part) and I want to spreadthat vibe to ProTalk. You can help in a bunch of different ways-- anything from just being active on the site, to being a mod, as well as checking it out andgiving feedback.

Thanks -- PM me if at all interested.

...!

^its gonna be big (but not TOO big)... spread the word to those who will contribute to the community... im in the process of upping some beat making videos...im gonna post em over there...

Almost everything is in place now... may possibly be adding a homepage with relevant news/links as well as popular downloads.... but that's farther downthe road.

Whether you're an expert or new to this, you're all welcome to stop by and share some knowledge, ask a question, post your music, or just post somerandom $@%+ that you found helpful at one point or another. The more people participate, the more we all benefit!!!

The site is here:
http://www.ProTalk.yuku.com

Again, anyone's welcome. I encourage anyone that's curious about the idea to come check it out. Also, anyone who is interested in helping out, orpossibly becoming a mod (TIME has already become one, and will be working with me to build up the site) please PM me. Suggestions are welcome as well! I wantthis forum to be for everyone, so as many people giving input and helping out, the better.

Hope to see you all there....

Juice

Is this forum going to be like it is here where if you don't sample you go unrecognized? Or will there actually be a point in people who enjoy compositionvisiting?

^everybody will get the respect and love they deserve... im a mostly OG beat maker... and $*#!... its not that they dont go unrecognized its just that therearent that many good ones who post...

Back
Top Bottom