Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

Of course this dude doesn't understand Ethnicity vs. Race.

OK fake Al Sharpton or fake Jesse Jackson.

Quit playing dumb. You're trying to play technicalities with your covert racist posts.

I ain't playing dumb or playing with technicalities. It's how I think or perceive things and I convey it my way. I'm being covert, I'm being me, but feel free to interpret it however you wish.

1. What do you mean it doesn't matter? He's clearly Black, & aside from the Hulk & Ultimate Warrior most of the shots you let off targeted towards Black ppl.

2. Man u be posting the stuff word for word for word, in damn near interchangable threads in general.

3. I don't really have an issue. Especially not enough to be obsessed, but don't try to play that victim bull****. No one is making you go outta your way to post this ****. You were gonna get called out eventually, it just so happened that multiple ppl noticed justified assumptions of racist undertones coming from you.

1. Sure Cano looks Black based on his physical traits, but he's still Latino whose native language is Spanish, and he was born and raised in a Latin country.

2. A few others post the same way I do. Shouldn't they get flak too?

3. No victim BS from me. It clearly wasn't always about race with me as it's been deemed on here. I've disparaged inferior products or individuals I disagree with or dislike on here, and those clearly have nothing to do with race.

OK fake Al Sharpton or fake Jesse Jackson.

I ain't playing dumb or playing with technicalities. It's how I think or perceive things and I convey it my way. I'm being covert, I'm being me, but feel free to interpret it however you wish.

1. Sure Cano looks Black based on his physical traits, but he's still Latino whose native language is Spanish, and he was born and raised in a Latin country.

2. A few others post the same way I do. Shouldn't they get flak too?

3. No victim BS from me. It clearly wasn't always about race with me as it's been deemed on here. I've disparaged inferior products or individuals I disagree with or dislike on here, and those clearly have nothing to do with race.
There are indeed Black Latino’s and White Latino’s, as racism runs rampant in that community, culture as well. I suggest you watch the wonderful series Black in Latin America for reference. It is available on You Tube.

There are indeed Black Latino’s and White Latino’s, as racism runs rampant in that community, culture as well. I suggest you watch the wonderful series Black in Latin America for reference. It is available on You Tube.

There's absolutely no need to use apostrophes when typing something plural since it's supposed to be only used to describe possession by someone or something. Public schools keep failing society unfortunately.

Yes I'm aware there are Latinos mixed with Black or White as I've interacted with a fair amount in my life. I grew up with a few Mexicans who were mixed with White but looked White as hell physically with blue eyes and all.

Racism runs rampant in society in general unfortunately.

Thanks for informing me about that thing on YouTube.

1579728640759.gif

There's absolutely no need to use apostrophes when typing something plural since it's supposed to be only used to describe possession by someone or something. Public schools keep failing society unfortunately.

Yes I'm aware there are Latinos mixed with Black or White as I've interacted with a fair amount in my life. I grew up with a few Mexicans who were mixed with White but looked White as hell physically with blue eyes and all.

Racism runs rampant in society in general unfortunately.

Thanks for informing me about that thing on YouTube.
You are correct about apostrophe’s, but are you suggesting that Latino is a race of people?

More codewords.

I see you are The Dean Malenko of racist terms.

Code for you because you chose to be ignorant to see everything one-sided with me.

Did you grow up with me? Have you endured issues I dealt with along with me?

I'm maintaining my stance that public school failed me from 6th to 12the grade since I learned way more on my own after I left that jail system, especially with internet access. A lot of public schools are extremely substandard based on unqualified teachers being employed in them and overcrowding. It also had to do with a lot of kids coming from broken homes and/or poor parenting. So that has nothing to do with race as you painted it, it has to do with my sufferings at sorry a%$ campuses for 7 years.

Code for you because you chose to be ignorant to see everything one-sided with me.

Did you grow up with me? Have you endured issues I dealt with along with me?

I'm maintaining my stance that public school failed me from 6th to 12the grade since I learned way more on my own after I left that jail system, especially with internet access. A lot of public schools are extremely substandard based on unqualified teachers being employed in them and overcrowding. It also had to do with a lot of kids coming from broken homes and/or poor parenting. So that has nothing to do with race as you painted it, it has to do with my sufferings at sorry a%$ campuses for 7 years.
*** went to jail and you still watching grown men wrestle? :rofl:

*** went to jail and you still watching grown men wrestle? :rofl:

I equated public school with jail based on the conditions and experiences I endured although I haven't been to actual jail myself thankfully.

Trying to stigmatize people who watch or watched wrestling is played out and stupid because it's a profitable and popular industry, especially in the present. A lot of peeps on this site presently watch wrestling, there's even a thread for it with major activity. So are you trying to disparage wrestling fans on here?

I haven't watched wrestling since the early 2000s myself.

Back
Top Bottom