Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

Are iD checks for credit card purchases racially motivated by chance?
may be a isolated incident but if your skin is darker than a mild tan, have big lips, a wide nose, or curly hair...
question it.8)

(though it is standard procedure for most retail locations to verify your id when using a CC)

60 years ago today, 6-year-old Ruby Bridges walked to school and showed how even first graders can be trailblazers

Ruby Nell Bridges, 6, was the first African American child to attend William Franz Elementary School in New Orleans after federal courts ordered the desegregation of public schools.

60 years ago today, 6-year-old Ruby Bridges walked to school and showed how even first graders can be trailblazers

Ruby Nell Bridges, 6, was the first African American child to attend William Franz Elementary School in New Orleans after federal courts ordered the desegregation of public schools.

Only 66, alive and kicking like the people that threatened her and her family who are pretending they were never there.

whats the most uncomfortable situation you ever walked into? (racial situations)

i took a trip to Indiana one time, im from the east coast.
i walked into a Denny's (only familiar restaurant in the area i was in)
it was almost like everyone in there stopped and turned to look at me.
one of the waitresses was black and she gave me the look like bro **** here asap.

turned my *** right back around and took off. never experienced some **** like that before it just always stuck.

that and while on a delivery job to some old dudes house i pulled up and dude was beyond racist kept mumbling under his breath calling me the craziest slurs.. dude was like 80+ i held my composure till he commanded me to drop **** off at his garage door and called me "boy" .. a chill went down my spine and i dropped off his order in the middle of his driveway and took off.

Back
Top Bottom