Lets Nominate a Niketalk President edit - POLLS ARE CLOSED WINNERS POSTED .... !!!!

i nominate juan baller. he doesn't post much but when he does his posts are always on point. if he doesn't show my nomination goes to wallyweststeppin.

speaking of which, my avys going presidential till the 4th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2hnyjpe.jpg

iblink and abeautiful haze for P AND VP

anyone got a link to abeautifulhazes thread of change, something like European ideologies...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

eNPHAN's girl for first lady
nerd.gif

she has ZERO experience....

can you really trust someone with 14 posts?

nerd.gif

plus, i heard she's a domestic terrorist....

shotsfired.jpg

...in more ways than one...

nerd.gif

You're just mad you been here SIX YEARS, I've been here ONE MONTH and I get more shine than you.

iBlink's speech was on point, especially the line 'A vote for me is a vote for yourself.'

eek.gif

Nicely done.

Now... potus: getting rid of Grammar Police... only to bring up a 'Grammar Task Force'?!
roll.gif
Ifthat's not straight out of the Department of Redundancy Department, I don't know what is.
laugh.gif

I don't care how long it takes... and I know this adds pressure on him... but I'm anticipating ogbobbyjohnson's words.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

eNPHAN's girl for first lady
nerd.gif

she has ZERO experience....

can you really trust someone with 14 posts?

nerd.gif

plus, i heard she's a domestic terrorist....

shotsfired.jpg

...in more ways than one...

nerd.gif

You're just mad you been here SIX YEARS, I've been here ONE MONTH and I get more shine than you.

This girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by onewearz

ogbobbyjohnson is getting alot of endorsements. will he accept and run ?

laugh.gif
WTH, I woke up and walked into a presidential nomination. Im feeling like Palin right about now. I wish I was prepared for this. First order of business, Im gonna need some interns to "help" me out. Ladies, PM me your "body of work" if interested.

Thanks for the endorsements. Oh and I'd like to nominate Purple Face as my running mate.
thats it?

23ska909red02 wrote:
iBlink's speech was on point, especially the line 'A vote for me is a vote for yourself.'

eek.gif

Nicely done.

laugh.gif

That line actually got me elected as a senator at my university.

Back
Top Bottom