Lets say you made $1550 a week after taxes, every week. How would you live?

Originally Posted by Snookie Snook

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I have excellent credit so it would be LIGHTS OUT!

s550 (leased)
a used 350z or G35
Monthly trips to Paris, and Switz (if i cut out the s550)

and no more than a $2k mortgage, preferably in a high-rise condo, or an old Victoria fixer-upper.
That leaves somewhere around 2.5k-3k for savings and money.
2k in mortgage... whereever you guys live, you sure are fortunate.. im in a regular on the smaller side 3 bedroom apartment paying $2100 a month
im in college with my friends so we split the rent..

but anyway, 80k is a lot of money for one person...just look at the average household income in your state or the U.S as a whole..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. Gotta love the midwest/south, buddy. I would love to do Chi/NYC, but I'dstack for a whole bunch of years first.

In my first post I pretty much used my cousin as an example.. Except he makes $200k does trips to the Caribbean and he has a wife and 1 kid that live'separate'..

I aspire to be in his shoes.. Hopefully ten years earlier than it took him.

pay off some more of my student loan, you cant really do that much with 80k a year in the bay area

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

rb26nur1024.jpg

copped
pimp.gif

My good friend threw one of those in his 240 and had nothing but problems with it
smh.gif

I would honestly cop this

Chill stack my cake for maybe 4-5years then cop a nice home near my parents crib, I can't possibly live without my mothers cooking,,, Mexican cooking FTW
and without a doubt I would give moms a few bills
pimp.gif

i would cop a beat to $*#! 1999 civic ek
fix the body up and put a 2000 civic si em1 front end
volk te-37 with some serious tires
k20a with intake and 3 inch piping exhaust
gt turbo 12psi at LEAST
recaro or bride seats
full tein suspension, coilovers, camber kit, dampers, control arms
rear lower brace
front and rear sway bar
bigger fuel injectors

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by JBug88

laugh.gif

netting $6200 a month and cats are gonna live in a $700 apartment?
laugh.gif

gotta love the youngins.

-J-
lol but I swear, Im the type of cat who would be off that type of %*+%. If you aint paying a mortgage why not just find a small comfortable spot that's easy on the pockets? As long as the neighborhood is alright I'm cool.
to clarify my point a bit, bringing home $6200 a month, why would you NOT have a mortgage? it's not like there is an age restriction onowning a home. I'm teaching my sons that as soon as they can afford it, buy a house.
you are throwing money away renting a crib.
especially to some of these cats who aren't in major metropolitan areas. hell, can you imagine what kind of house you can get for even $3k a month?

-J-

actually my age restriction comment was dumb. i'm pretty sure you have to be 18. i stand corrected.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

move to atlanta

cop a porsche cayanne

80k isn't alot btw

give me 80k and im GOOD! i dont need anything more than that ... as long as my future wife is bringin in at least 40k and i bring 80k there is nothing we canthave within reason ... i dont need to ball ...

a general rule of thumb is that AT MOST your house payment + utilities should be 30% of your total monthly income ... so if you pull 6grand a month yourelooking at a house note of about 1650-1800 ... which leaves you with about 4 grand a month for everything else ... you are not living bad ...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

move to atlanta

cop a porsche cayanne

80k isn't alot btw

Ain't feelin NYC life anymore?

Invest in a bunch of *#%#...
Tired of NY

I feel you, should have gotten out for college my dude. Can't lie though, I don't even know if I want to return to NYC right away when I'm donewith college. I got bit by the Cali bug (bud)...

I'd probably buy a small 3 bedroom home and a lexus at most. Would definitely want to move to the heart of downtown SF, but taking home 6k a monthwon't let me live super comfortable there.

move to atlanta

cop a porsche cayanne

80k isn't alot btw

Tired of NY

I feel you, should have gotten out for college my dude. Can't lie though, I don't even know if I want to return to NYC right away when I'm done with college. I got bit by the Cali bug (bud)...

Yall buggin. i love living here in NYC.
i cant imagine myself living anywhere else. cant be surrounding myself around with farms and #!#$. ill actually miss those loud honkings
laugh.gif

move to atlanta

cop a porsche cayanne

80k isn't alot btw

Tired of NY

I feel you, should have gotten out for college my dude. Can't lie though, I don't even know if I want to return to NYC right away when I'm done with college. I got bit by the Cali bug (bud)...

Cali
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

move to atlanta

cop a porsche cayanne

80k isn't alot btw

Tired of NY

Yall buggin. i love living here in NYC.
i cant imagine myself living anywhere else. cant be surrounding myself around with farms and #!#$. ill actually miss those loud honkings
laugh.gif

NYC>>*. But at the end of the day, the world is such a big place I can't see myself staying confined there forever. I think I'll end up living inNYC when I have my family and everything but I want to live in Cali or somewhere outside the country for a good minute when I get out of college.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Yall are reaching
laugh.gif
.. i was making roughly a G a week (off of hustles and paychecks) last year and its hard to
manage when its coming in to fast.. sucks when your 19 making that much.. now that im 20 and that lifestyle went out the window i have a lot in the bank
but it sucks to think were the hell 45,000 went last year.. it goes poof when your young..

That was my salary doogie.. not my hustles

45k is a joke. i was makin 50k a yr (20 yrs old) and its not that serious. Between car not, car insurance, phone bills, and eating I imagine if I didn't
live with my parents how fast I would have blown it. I live in NYC btw.

i dont know how yall are complaining about 80k not being enough. i would do a lot with that

i Make a 1000, every week after taxes, and im 22 so im still young, so it goes into my savings. I just ride in a humble Tahoe, and will hopefully have enoughto buy a house before 25-26yrs old.

Back
Top Bottom