Let's say you've lived this whole life never knowing there is a God...

You cant prove that their is no God.
I cant prove that their is but i have faith and do believe that God exist and Jesus Christ is the Messiah.

I cant prove that their is but i have faith and do believe that God exist and Jesus Christ is the Messiah.

Originally Posted by HelloNewWorld

//THREAD. We don't know that there is no God, and we don't know that there is a God. I don't know whether or not the lochness monster, aliens, big foot, la chupacabra, olympus,  and the thousands of other dead dieties exist either and I certainly won't live my life as if they did.

//THREAD. We don't know that there is no God, and we don't know that there is a God. I don't know whether or not the lochness monster, aliens, big foot, la chupacabra, olympus,  and the thousands of other dead dieties exist either and I certainly won't live my life as if they did.

See but therein lies the problem with this topic. Humans operate in a 3 dimensional realm of polarities. God is outside of a realm of polarity,proof and faith. It just is! Your soul is a part of the grand ocean of consciousness and creation. The proof of God is exitence. That is it.

See but therein lies the problem with this topic. Humans operate in a 3 dimensional realm of polarities. God is outside of a realm of polarity,proof and faith. It just is! Your soul is a part of the grand ocean of consciousness and creation. The proof of God is exitence. That is it.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Fun Fact!

Did you guys know the rainbow is a promise from God?
After he flooded the Earth, he promised himself and us that we will NEVER destroy the Earth/End Earth
with a flood. As a promise, he created a rainbow for it to be a reminder to us and him about his promise.

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.
Oh so it's not light refracting through droplets of water?  So if I go outside right now and spray my garden hose and create a rainbow, that is actually a cute little promise from god?   Sweet!  You'd have thought god would have made a less gay-friendly reminder.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif

So, you were being serious about the rainbow thing? I really, really hope you were being sarcastic.
tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
someone bringing in the George Carlin "religion is bull ***$" video.
SOME people need to see that..

Fun Fact!

After he flooded the Earth, he promised himself and us that we will NEVER destroy the Earth/End Earth
with a flood. As a promise, he created a rainbow for it to be a reminder to us and him about his promise.

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.
Oh so it's not light refracting through droplets of water?  So if I go outside right now and spray my garden hose and create a rainbow, that is actually a cute little promise from god?   Sweet!  You'd have thought god would have made a less gay-friendly reminder.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif

So, you were being serious about the rainbow thing? I really, really hope you were being sarcastic.
tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

-Say word? You know all this for sure?
-Your belief in God is predicated on you being mesmerized by the grandeur of our existence. You feel as though none of this can exist without a higher being. I take that further, projecting your thought process onto God's own existence. How you characterize God leads me to contemplate how it came to be.

You really need to answer my question about what you think the consequences of not acknowledging God are.

-Say word? You know all this for sure?
-Your belief in God is predicated on you being mesmerized by the grandeur of our existence. You feel as though none of this can exist without a higher being. I take that further, projecting your thought process onto God's own existence. How you characterize God leads me to contemplate how it came to be.

You really need to answer my question about what you think the consequences of not acknowledging God are.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Fun Fact!

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif

tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yes, i was serious. Its in Genesis. Not sure about the exact Chapter/Verse, Buts its after Noahs Ark.

Fun Fact!

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif

tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yes, i was serious. Its in Genesis. Not sure about the exact Chapter/Verse, Buts its after Noahs Ark.

Fun Fact!

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif

tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Why do people think god is a man?
God basically means force and power. Who has the most power that you know of? and exerts it at will. humans. of all those humans

why should i expect god to be other than human? why and how could a spook be concerned with such a material universe?

Why do people think god is a man?
God basically means force and power. Who has the most power that you know of? and exerts it at will. humans. of all those humans

why should i expect god to be other than human? why and how could a spook be concerned with such a material universe?

Fun Fact!

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif

tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Fun Fact!

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif

tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ofcourse, how could I not see this.

laughing_chimp.jpg

Fun Fact!

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif

tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ofcourse, how could I not see this.

laughing_chimp.jpg

Being absolutely sure about something doesn't mean %%%$
laugh.gif
Statements like that are as subjective as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom