Let's say you've lived this whole life never knowing there is a God...

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

why do people make topics like this? your not gonna change anyone's opinion with something like this...if you don't believe in it then continue doing you and let everyone else do them....are you just in the mood for arguing or something?

I like debating and arguing if it gets to that point.

I'm not forcing anything down anyone's throat with this thread. If you are a proponent of logic and reason, then this should be a great thread.

If your beliefs interfere or contradict with logic and reason, that's not my problem.

laugh.gif
at the entire premise of this thread.  I thought you atheists, agnostics, etc. prided yourselves on your "logic."

laugh.gif
at the entire premise of this thread.  I thought you atheists, agnostics, etc. prided yourselves on your "logic."

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

why do people make topics like this? your not gonna change anyone's opinion with something like this...if you don't believe in it then continue doing you and let everyone else do them....are you just in the mood for arguing or something?

I'm not forcing anything down anyone's throat with this thread. If you are a proponent of logic and reason, then this should be a great thread.

If your beliefs interfere or contradict with logic and reason, that's not my problem.
your right this would be a great thread if it wasn't done at least a hundred different times, why don't you just read one of the other religion threads already made?

the only reason you made this one is so you could debate and argue your ideas onto other people

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

your right this would be a great thread if it wasn't done at least a hundred different times, why don't you just read one of the other religion threads already made?

the only reason you made this one is so you could debate and argue your ideas onto other people

Originally Posted by HelloNewWorld

Fun Fact!

Did you guys know the rainbow is a promise from God?
After he flooded the Earth, he promised himself and us that we will NEVER destroy the Earth/End Earth
with a flood. As a promise, he created a rainbow for it to be a reminder to us and him about his promise.

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.
Oh so it's not light refracting through droplets of water?  So if I go outside right now and spray my garden hose and create a rainbow, that is actually a cute little promise from god?   Sweet!  You'd have thought god would have made a less gay-friendly reminder.

Fun Fact!

After he flooded the Earth, he promised himself and us that we will NEVER destroy the Earth/End Earth
with a flood. As a promise, he created a rainbow for it to be a reminder to us and him about his promise.

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.
Oh so it's not light refracting through droplets of water?  So if I go outside right now and spray my garden hose and create a rainbow, that is actually a cute little promise from god?   Sweet!  You'd have thought god would have made a less gay-friendly reminder.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

religion and the notion of a god is the biggest scam in the history of mankind
I feel that there is no concrete answer to this argument. It is something that will not be "fact" until you die. Statements such as yours are just as blind as devout followers.

not necessarily.  In the end, in my opinion, science and research and concrete evidence rules the day.  Not myths and fantasies created by people.  God is a man-made concept, religion is a man-made business to control, oppress, divide and profit from.
If you don't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.  You're obviously free to believe what you want but I feel that religious people are weak-minded and can't really think independently.

I think for myself, I don't pray to guy in the sky.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

religion and the notion of a god is the biggest scam in the history of mankind
I feel that there is no concrete answer to this argument. It is something that will not be "fact" until you die. Statements such as yours are just as blind as devout followers.

not necessarily.  In the end, in my opinion, science and research and concrete evidence rules the day.  Not myths and fantasies created by people.  God is a man-made concept, religion is a man-made business to control, oppress, divide and profit from.
If you don't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.  You're obviously free to believe what you want but I feel that religious people are weak-minded and can't really think independently.

I think for myself, I don't pray to guy in the sky.

Well I gues I'm absolute sure because of the experiences I've had. Don't tell anybody they aren't sure of something because you haven't experienced it. I'm not religious I'm spiritual and in my world I'm absolutely positive of intelligent design and creation.

Well I gues I'm absolute sure because of the experiences I've had. Don't tell anybody they aren't sure of something because you haven't experienced it. I'm not religious I'm spiritual and in my world I'm absolutely positive of intelligent design and creation.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Fun Fact!

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Fun Fact!

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

But the term absolutely sure is a slight oxymoron.

You saying you are 100% sure but you are still admitting that you don't know. It is all about belief, which is what you are admitting to. Nothing further.

You saying you are 100% sure but you are still admitting that you don't know. It is all about belief, which is what you are admitting to. Nothing further.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Further more, experienced what? You seen a old bearded dude come down from the heavens and told you he exists? It came to you in a dream? Miracles? Explain Wisepharoah.

For those of you that believe in a higher-being and have more "Agnostic" views and aren't necessarily Christian, what are the consequences of not believing? A lot of religions feed on fear, what do you think the consequences for someone like myself and atheists are?    

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Further more, experienced what? You seen a old bearded dude come down from the heavens and told you he exists? It came to you in a dream? Miracles? Explain Wisepharoah.

For those of you that believe in a higher-being and have more "Agnostic" views and aren't necessarily Christian, what are the consequences of not believing? A lot of religions feed on fear, what do you think the consequences for someone like myself and atheists are?    

Back
Top Bottom