Let's say you've lived this whole life never knowing there is a God...

Being absolutely sure about something doesn't mean %%%$
laugh.gif
Statements like that are as subjective as it gets.

i am unsure if there was a creator however i 100% don't believe in the made up god present in the bible. if anyone has ever done psychedelics and reads the bible later on you can very easily tell it is some type of story made up by humans. when you have felt other beings made up entirely of energy something about some fantasy heaven in the clouds and hot place in hell just and some mystical thing who want's us to follow some silly guidelines in a book just seems so ehh made up i guess. i think if everyone in the world tried psychedelics the world would be a much different and better place and 99% of religions today would cease to exist.

i am unsure if there was a creator however i 100% don't believe in the made up god present in the bible. if anyone has ever done psychedelics and reads the bible later on you can very easily tell it is some type of story made up by humans. when you have felt other beings made up entirely of energy something about some fantasy heaven in the clouds and hot place in hell just and some mystical thing who want's us to follow some silly guidelines in a book just seems so ehh made up i guess. i think if everyone in the world tried psychedelics the world would be a much different and better place and 99% of religions today would cease to exist.

Originally Posted by HelloNewWorld

Fun Fact!

Did you guys know the rainbow is a promise from God?
After he flooded the Earth, he promised himself and us that we will NEVER destroy the Earth/End Earth
with a flood. As a promise, he created a rainbow for it to be a reminder to us and him about his promise.

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.
happy.gif
VERY

Fun Fact!

After he flooded the Earth, he promised himself and us that we will NEVER destroy the Earth/End Earth
with a flood. As a promise, he created a rainbow for it to be a reminder to us and him about his promise.

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.
happy.gif
VERY

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Fun Fact!

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.
Oh so it's not light refracting through droplets of water?  So if I go outside right now and spray my garden hose and create a rainbow, that is actually a cute little promise from god?   Sweet!  You'd have thought god would have made a less gay-friendly reminder.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
  I don't even know what your reply is supposed to mean. Is that supposed to be a dig at me somehow?

Fun Fact!

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.
Oh so it's not light refracting through droplets of water?  So if I go outside right now and spray my garden hose and create a rainbow, that is actually a cute little promise from god?   Sweet!  You'd have thought god would have made a less gay-friendly reminder.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
  I don't even know what your reply is supposed to mean. Is that supposed to be a dig at me somehow?

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Why do people think god is a man?
God basically means force and power. Who has the most power that you know of? and exerts it at will. humans. of all those humans

why should i expect god to be other than human? why and how could a spook be concerned with such a material universe?
But god created dinosaurs before us and they ruled the earth for like 150 million years. Humans will never make it that long and if we existed together, we would not be at the top of the food chain. Therefor, dinosaurs had the most power that I know of..

Is god a dinosaur?

*cue the raptor jesus gif

It's clear that our environment/atmosphere/planet has the ability to create life over long periods of time. Millions of years between dinosaurs and humans is a good example.

I could be wrong, though. Subjects like this are matter of opinion and battles can never be won. If my parents would have raised me in a religious way, I'm sure I would be a believer...

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Why do people think god is a man?
God basically means force and power. Who has the most power that you know of? and exerts it at will. humans. of all those humans

why should i expect god to be other than human? why and how could a spook be concerned with such a material universe?
But god created dinosaurs before us and they ruled the earth for like 150 million years. Humans will never make it that long and if we existed together, we would not be at the top of the food chain. Therefor, dinosaurs had the most power that I know of..

Is god a dinosaur?

*cue the raptor jesus gif

It's clear that our environment/atmosphere/planet has the ability to create life over long periods of time. Millions of years between dinosaurs and humans is a good example.

I could be wrong, though. Subjects like this are matter of opinion and battles can never be won. If my parents would have raised me in a religious way, I'm sure I would be a believer...

Fun Fact!

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I love responses like that in these religious threads.

"But Jesus Christ is your lord and savior though?"

Fun Fact!

smile.gif

How Great is Our God.

Well, he made you.... 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I love responses like that in these religious threads.

"But Jesus Christ is your lord and savior though?"

Back
Top Bottom