LETS TALK ABOUT THE DESEAN JACKSON SITUATION

Well the Nazi regime admired the policies against black people in America. I don't think Hitler was pro-black.

I'm not exactly sure where you're going with this.
Nowhere in my post did I say hitler was pro black
Why are u tryna change the narrative

Nowhere in my post did I say hitler was pro black
Why are u tryna change the narrative

Oh my bad. From your post it sounded like you were implying that because he commented on how white folks treated black Americans that it was a good thing and could used to start conversations.

According to some folks
U saying this is anti Semitic
I wish they would try and challenge me on it. I can name at least one big time brokerage firm that was built upon this advantage, and the name is the now defunct Lehman Brothers. The play about it has been touring the US and the World.

Oh my bad. From your post it sounded like you were implying that because he commented on how white folks treated black Americans that it was a good thing and could used to start conversations.
i appreciate how we are able to have a convo
not agree
and even talk though our misunderstandings
without disrespecting each other

is that ur basis for ur argument
because hitler also talked about
how bad white folks treated blacks in america
in other forms of media
should we discount that
u know since he said that
In context, he only said that to undermine America's stance against them meanwhile he was scapegoating the Jews in Germany and all of Europe for Germany's problems. Then beginning to engineer their genocide.

Can't really give him any props since his plans were to do the same to black ppl had he won.

I wish they would try and challenge me on it. I can name at least one big time brokerage firm that was built upon this advantage, and the name is the now defunct Lehman Brothers. The play about it has been touring the US and the World.
speak on it
or would THAT go better in the other thread
i asked u to make
cause u in education mode right now

i appreciate how we are able to have a convo
not agree
and even talk though our misunderstandings
without disrespecting each other

I just think that using a Hitler quote (even if it's not real) as a form of "pro-xyz" tool isn't a good look. That's all.

In context, he only said that to undermine America's stance against them meanwhile he was scapegoating the Jews in Germany and all of Europe for Germany's problems. Then beginning to engineer their genocide.

Can't really give him any props since his plans were to do the same to black ppl had he won.
nah i wasnt giving props

totally agree
but no one has problem quoting all the racist white folks
or having racist team names
or racist food caricatures
or racist tv characters
it funny were white folks love to draw the line
It's always a double standard when it comes to them or when it comes to shining a light on their wrongs.

I just think that using a Hitler quote (even if it's not real) as a form of "pro-xyz" tool isn't a good look. That's all.
i can get THAT stance
but folks seem to ignore what was highlighted
because what was highlighted
regardless a fake quote or whatever
is factually how black folks are treated

Nobody should champion Hitler, however he is the epitome of white supremacy, then the architect of the movement that further empowered the Ku Klux Klan in america. He had sympathizers here in the US, one of which was John Kennedy's father, who recommended that the United States not interfere with what Hitler was doing in Europe.

However, the original Jews were not white, and they came along long after the Pyramids were built, and loooooong after Nubia had its rule.

According to some folks
U saying this is anti Semitic
I've noticed this from my interactions, any talk implying Jewish ppl had an advantage when it comes to money and business they take offense and see it as prejudice and discrimination.

What some may see as a "positive" stereotype I've seen Jewish ppl feel a way if you say they're good at business or have a leg up on making money or anything other than hard work leading to their success.

The same way black folk might react to "you people" or some slick fried chicken/watermelon statement. They do not rock with it at all.

Nobody should champion Hitler, however he is the epitome of white supremacy, then the architect of the movement that further empowered the Ku Klux Klan in america. He had sympathizers here in the US, one of which was John Kennedy's father, who recommended that the United States not interfere with what Hitler was doing in Europe.

However, the original Jews were not white, and they came along long after the Pyramids were built, and loooooong after Nubia had its rule.
white folks talk about hilter was bad blah blah blah
while at the same time oppressing black folks
and not considering them equal

I've noticed this from my interactions, any talk implying Jewish ppl had an advantage when it comes to money and business they take offense and see it as prejudice and discrimination.

What some may see as a "positive" stereotype I've seen Jewish ppl feel a way if you say they're good at business or have a leg up on making money or anything other than hard work leading to their success.

The same way black folk might react to "you people" or some slick fried chicken/watermelon statement. They do not rock with it at all.
but those statements arent even = to each other

This has to be one of the most ridiculous threads I've seen on Niketalk. Even if the quotes were not from Hitler, quoting anything from one of the most abhorrent and evil men that has ever walked across the face of this Earth is the epitome of stupid, ignorance and anti semitic.

How is quoting and posting what he wrote not anti semitic at all? Those are all anti semitic tropes. "They will extort America". Yeah.....that's sure going to go over well.

Let's not compare sufferings either. Of course black people in this country and across the world have been suffering because of systemic racism, overt racism and being extorted for their natural resources if you want to bring Africa exploitation into the conversation. But don't down play the suffering others have had to justify how another groups suffering isn't as bad.

This debate ended when he quoted Hitler even if it is fake. Wrong is wrong and in this case, what Desean posted was wrong.

I'm not Jewish but I know whats right from wrong and anti-semitic tropes are wrong and he should absolutely apologize for it.

Also, don't confuse the the religion of Judaism with Zionism which is where I bet this conversation will go later in threads. There is a distinction between the two.

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Every online conversation I have seen that I can remember about the thread topic devolves and is diverted into a conversation about Hitler.

All of this is an extension to protect the reparation America gave the Jews for WW2 while Black people are still begging for basic human rights in this country. Hair of wool and skin of bronze baby, we’ve been the chosen people. Nothing wrong with the Nazi quote ie the truth

Back
Top Bottom