Let's talk GHOSTWRITERS... Wayne, Kanye, Dre, who else?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

is this enough proof for u wayne fans

nope...try harder

lol dude want actual studio footage lol
denial is sad 
roll.gif

^ and Run This Town

I don't take 'Ye seriously anymore. How can you be a rapper and not even rap your own lyrics?

in this day and age where lyrics are the last thing on the average listener's mind u think _s is really paying for verses? (besides the obvious non rappers like dre)

the hook is the money maker... and like i said people have been doin that forever...

i dont think no body writes for ye...maybe they bounce ideas off each other or uses their flow

Yeah keeps Cons around for a reason. I'm all for it though I mean, dude has 4 classics.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Gillie might have helped Wayne out with a new delivery around the Carter 1, because he totally changed his style from 500degreez through C1, from a dirty south...to a more east coast format
nerd.gif

but actual ghostwritting for mutiple verses?!? nah...i highly doubt it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wish i could find the vid when they asked wayne about it
laugh.gif
Wanna know the reason to why you WONT find it? It never existed.
So you trying to tell me, theres A VIDEO of WAYNE ADMITTING GILLIE DA KID WROTE Carter 1? 

Dont you think this WOULD be BIG and still around like his picture kissing Baby? 

Gillie was salty and exaggerated about his writings for Wayne, he probraly helped Wayne get flow, and other #@+%, but theres no way Gillie wrote C1.

His #@+% ISNT AS GOOD AS C1.

NOTHING.

Plus if he wrote C1, which helped Wayne get alot of notice, why isnt he blowing up? Still got the same two chains from then. 
indifferent.gif

Outside of Philly, who cares about dude?

Also, Wayne was still beefing with BG/Juve then,

Why didnt they admit to Gillie writing for Wayne? or Wayne having writers at all.

Plus Wayne is a ghostwriter, he writes for other rappers. 

So dead this Wayne has/had a ghostwriter bullshii.

!#*%!# can say "Yeah I wrote for him", is Gillie getting anytime of recognition from awards for C1? Hm?

If he in the liner notes? anywhere?

Is their documented proof? Reference tracks? etc? 

NO. 
indifferent.gif

Young Chris sounded and rapped like hov when he was first out, people thought he wrote for Hov.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

I thought Gillie wrote the ENTIRE carter 1, but i know for a fact nobody is writing for wayne right now

Nobody is writing for Wayne now, his rhymes are mediocre...
However, he does every now and then buys people rhymes on the side...I know that for a fact.  

Word to Dr. Carter on Carter 3...

Kid Cudi and Drake admitted to helping Ye...

Man listen, Drake writes for Wayne they just try to throw people off by him throwing some dumb @+$! in only Wayne would say. I peeped this on that Money to Blow song

Originally Posted by retrowear23

Originally Posted by GucciMane

No one writes for Wayne.
I dont think Eminem wrote for Dre.
Jay-Z did on 2001.
Hov wrote "The Watcher 1" and Dre's verse on the "Watcher 2"

I thought Rhymefest supposedly wrote "Jesus Walks" and that was it, "Late Registration" was all Ye I think

47c35a7ceb085e9addda4b4eadb6b7ff978cf52.gif

Ab-Liva wrote the watcher 2 verse for dre.

and i cant wait to hear Liva on Detox
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Gillie might have helped Wayne out with a new delivery around the Carter 1, because he totally changed his style from 500degreez through C1, from a dirty south...to a more east coast format
nerd.gif

but actual ghostwritting for mutiple verses?!? nah...i highly doubt it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wish i could find the vid when they asked wayne about it
laugh.gif
Wanna know the reason to why you WONT find it? It never existed.
So you trying to tell me, theres A VIDEO of WAYNE ADMITTING GILLIE DA KID WROTE Carter 1? 

Dont you think this WOULD be BIG and still around like his picture kissing Baby? 

Gillie was salty and exaggerated about his writings for Wayne, he probraly helped Wayne get flow, and other #@+%, but theres no way Gillie wrote C1.

His #@+% ISNT AS GOOD AS C1.

NOTHING.

Plus if he wrote C1, which helped Wayne get alot of notice, why isnt he blowing up? Still got the same two chains from then. 
indifferent.gif

Outside of Philly, who cares about dude?

Also, Wayne was still beefing with BG/Juve then,

Why didnt they admit to Gillie writing for Wayne? or Wayne having writers at all.

Plus Wayne is a ghostwriter, he writes for other rappers. 

So dead this Wayne has/had a ghostwriter bullshii.

!#*%!# can say "Yeah I wrote for him", is Gillie getting anytime of recognition from awards for C1? Hm?

If he in the liner notes? anywhere?

Is their documented proof? Reference tracks? etc? 

NO. 
indifferent.gif

Young Chris sounded and rapped like hov when he was first out, people thought he wrote for Hov.
there is a vid where they ask him 
once he ignores the question

the second time he says i get money thats what gillie needs to to do get money

he wrote for them on the carter I just face it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

I thought Gillie wrote the ENTIRE carter 1, but i know for a fact nobody is writing for wayne right now

Nobody is writing for Wayne now, his rhymes are mediocre...
However, he does every now and then buys people rhymes on the side...I know that for a fact.  

Word to Dr. Carter on Carter 3...

Kid Cudi and Drake admitted to helping Ye...
where did they say this lol
kid cudi cant write for himself how he gonna write for ye unless it was on 808's

it was on 808s...

he did do the hook to welcome to heartbreak... and on heartless he gave him the dr evil part cuz kanye didnt wanna cuss

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

it was on 808s...

he did do the hook to welcome to heartbreak... and on heartless he gave him the dr evil part cuz kanye didnt wanna cuss

giving someone a line aint ghostwriting

No doubt in my mind that someone is writing for Wayne and Drake. Wayne lyrics/content changed so much from the Hot Boyz days it's unbelievable.
You can call it 'growing as an artist", but Gillie and others have called him out on it. Now, you got Drake and Wayne sounding so much alike in their song's and punchlines.

Not a fan of either them, but I can see it plan as day. Dre and 'Ye are known to have writers, but whatever they are producers.

Back
Top Bottom