Let's Talk NFC East For Another Second....

AR is going to put Kolb in a good position, much like he did with Feeley and Garcia. The offense will be more balanced, and barring injuries on the O-line, I think we'll be okay. The defense needs a more aggressive approach.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

This dude is a homer first and foremost, and is a clear Giants hater for his absurd comments.

I understand you are a Cowboys fan and you think you are a know it all now because of last season but you need to relax and put on some glasses because apparently what you saw was different that anyone else.

1. Cowboys - yea they are the favorite in this division and have a tremendous offense but lets not jump the gun. Who knows if Miles Austin can put together a season like he did last, most of his production was from those 200 yard performances in 2 games I believe. Roy Williams sucks and everyone knows it, Dez is a guy a lot of people are saying is the real deal and expect him to be the #2 WR. That's alot of pressure for a young kid, and Jason Witten is a beast. The running game needs to stay healthy and after last year MBIII needs to prove he can bounce back from the injury. And if we know anything it's that the NFC East battle each other and you will lose a couple games in the division alone. Lets look at the Cowboys tough games that will be hard to win or WILL lose. Week 6 @Minnesota is a loss, Week 9 @Green Bay is a loss and Week 10 @ the Giants is a loss. That's 3 losses already, they play New Orleans on Thanksgiving and Indy THE WEEK AFTER!!! Thats a ridiculous schedule, even if they beat the Giants twice this year with the games listed they lose 4 games. Then you know what happens, crazy plays and somehow they lose to the Skins one game and the Eagles can take them down in their house because of the nature of the game. People are verrrrrrry high on the Cowboys without being realistic, the schedule in front of them is very tough. I'd say at best 12-4, probably 11-5.

2. Giants - to say Eli is a bum and he sucked last year is a clear act of hate, and I guess that's fine but don't let it blind you. Eli threw for 4,000 yards last year with a bunch of young kids and no "clear cut #1" with Plax gone. The running game for the Giants last year was beyond terrible and the amount of injuries they had on defense it was surprising they didn't lose more games. With Kenny Phillips, Aaron Ross healthy the defense will be improved. Osi and Tuck healthy + a new D coordinator in Perry Fuel the Giants are predicated on their health. Lets not forget they added Antrel Rolle and if Keith Bulluck can stay healthy he could be a good replacement for Pierce. This year the Giants have alot to prove and they have a bunch of ? but Eli is the real deal and people need to stop discrediting him. I got the Giants at 10-6 this year factoring in 2 losses to the Cowboys, 1 to Philly, and 3 to Green Bay, Indy, Minnesota.

3. ******** - Calling Donovan a bum is just stupid, the guy has a hell of an arm and took the Eagles to the Super Bowl and NFC Championships...yes he didn't win but he isn't a bad QB. Philly fans hate him for dumb reasons but he doesn't suck. The ******** on the other hand are weird, new coach, new QB and A TON OF OLD +$+ RUNNING BACKS. Their defense should be ok but they have no WR threats and I don't see much success for them. 7-9 at best.

4. Eagles - I'm not buying the Eagles with Kolb, I think the one that will hate this move and suffer from it the most is Desean Jackson. The eagles are old on defense and just don't scare anyone anymore. I think they are slowly entering a rebuilding mode as the ******** should be instead of loading the team with washed up players. Eagles will go 8-8 and everyone will call for Andy Reid to be fired.

ummmm.. would you like to explain to me how the eagles are old on defense?
here is the team's ages for your reference:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/roster?team=phi&sort=age

our starters are:
DE: tapp 25 or the rookie graham 22
DE: cole 27
DT: Bunkley 26
DT: Paterson 26
CB: asante 29
CB: hobbs 27
FS: rookie nate allen 22
SS: quintin mckell 29
MLB: bradley 26
WLB: Sims 25
SLB: Fokou 24

(also 2/3 of desean's tds of 50 or more yards or what the stat was, came from kolb in the 2 games he played.. with mcnabb he had 5 total; without subtracting the punt returns, which i think he had 2 or 3.. so mcnabb played a role in 3 of those plays)

I think people are sleepin on the Giants...they were torn apart by injuries last year. I think Osi and Tuck bounce back. And their secondary is now probably the best in the division.

And if the Cowboys think that Doug Free is going to be sufficient at Left Tackle in this division
laugh.gif
. But hey, good luck in the Super Bowl.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Cowboys will run through the division huh?
I hope for y'all's sake winning the division actually equates to something where it really matters this season... 3 POINTS A PLAYOFF GAME. LOL.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't remember the Vikings winning the Super Bowl last year?

I hope your predictions are spot on again shoes.

Cowboys fan but Dallas aint goin 13-3! This the same team that put up 3 stinkin points at Minnesota and starting crying that they ran up the score on them. And of all players Keith Brooking was the only player to go at any of the Vikes about it! We need a leader! If Keith Brooking is the leader of the team then they aint winnin nothin.

I got my skins puttin in work this yearDallas will have a great regular season yet again smh, but crumble when it matters mostGiants will be decentEagles will be horrible, last place for them

Originally Posted by Pig Love

You guys are trippin thinking the ******** are gonna lose games this year.
You all do know who their coach is right?

Shanahan hasn't done much since Elway retired.

^Not me.

AFC
East: Patriots
North: Bengals
South: Colts
West: Chargers

Wildcard: Ravens
Wildcard: Texans

NFC
East: Giants
North: Packers
South: Saints
West: 49ers

Wildcard: ********
Wildcard: Falcons

SuperBowl: Falcons v. Patriots- Patriots win

I did pick the 49ers, Chargers, and Bengals though

Originally Posted by S4L3

http://niketalk.com/topic/194904?page=1S4L proves you clowns wrong....

As many of you already know, last year I correctly predicted how the NFC East was going to play out and now this year I will do the same. This will be the first time in a while where the division will not be competitive at all....

Dallas Cowboys=13-3 at worst. The clear-cut best team in the division and probably the whole NFC. With Romo, Felix, Witten, Austin, and Dez, that offense will put up numbers. The Defense has improved and the only thing stopping us is injuries.

Well folks, the Cowboys will run through this division like its nothing and focus on our Super Bowl run. Might not be that exciting to watch, but every division game not involving the Cowboys should be a back and forth battle....

Kill yourself please.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

http://niketalk.com/topic/194904?page=1S4L proves you clowns wrong....

As many of you already know, last year I correctly predicted how the NFC East was going to play out and now this year I will do the same. This will be the first time in a while where the division will not be competitive at all....

Washington ********=5-11 at best. McNabb is leaps and bounds better than Jason Campbell but he's still an overrated bum. How many washed-up running backs do these fools have in the backfield? Slight improvement from last year but still the bottom of the division.

Philadelphia Eagles=8-8 at best. I told everybody that Kolb was going to take over this team sooner or later, but I just don't see how this team improved in the off-season for them to be contenders.

New York Giants=9-7 at best. I told everybody Eli Manning is pathetic without Plaxico Burress and he proved me right last season. Defense was trash and Brandon Jacobs is just a fat slob back there now. They'll improve from last season but fail to make the playoffs...

Dallas Cowboys=13-3 at worst. The clear-cut best team in the division and probably the whole NFC. With Romo, Felix, Witten, Austin, and Dez, that offense will put up numbers. The Defense has improved and the only thing stopping us is injuries.

Well folks, the Cowboys will run through this division like its nothing and focus on our Super Bowl run. Might not be that exciting to watch, but every division game not involving the Cowboys should be a back and forth battle....
Fam couldn't be more wrong when you look back at it
laugh.gif

13-3 at worst
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

you realize almost everyone picked the boys, right? lol
Who? The ESPN clowns?

Lock this tomfoolery up, this thread makes my eyes bleed.

Back
Top Bottom